Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
But humiliation is so good... Emma and Jen are perfect to those humiliation tasks...
Emma's humiliation scenes are great, but it's Emma and I don't want to lose against her xD. I guess it's part of the appeal, it can make the humiliation even hotter because she's the rival, wether we are on the receiving end or give it to her.

If there is any humiliation with Jen, I think it will be if Deb or another mistress makes her dominate us (I hope it will happen and that she would like it), or with a full-blown cuckolding path with creampies etc (in that case, maybe we'll be able to go for something softer).

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Emma's humiliation scenes are great, but it's Emma and I don't want to lose against her xD. I guess it's part of the appeal, it can make the humiliation even hotter because she's the rival, wether we are on the receiving end or give it to her.
Bah! The “reformed” MC (as played by yours truly) would completely submit to Emma and let her humiliate him to her heart's content :p

If there is any humiliation with Jen, I think it will be if Deb or another mistress makes her dominate us (I hope it will happen and that she would like it), or with a full-blown cuckolding path with creampies etc (in that case, maybe we'll be able to go for something softer).
I do hope Deb (or another mistress... erm... Emma, Kim? not too many other alternatives) could actually make Jen discover her domme side.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
But humiliation is so good... Emma and Jen are perfect to those humiliation tasks...
It depends on how it's done - her personality just isn't the type to turn the knife, I could see it working where her male/female partner, being the dominant one- is doing the humiliation of mc... but those interactions are very delicate, needing to dance the line of eroticism without spilling over into corny tropes or contrived situations.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Bah! The “reformed” MC (as played by yours truly) would completely submit to Emma and let her humiliate him to her heart's content :p
Even as a "reformed" MC making things right, I can't submit to her, I will never bow to her! I will teach her her rightfully place (or do nothing because I don't want to cheat on Jen) :ROFLMAO:. But it's hard, it's so sweet and adorable when she offers us a bouquet.

I do hope Deb (or another mistress... erm... Emma, Kim? not too many other alternatives) could actually make Jen discover her domme side.
Me too. At least, the author probably considered it, when the MC himself tells Jen that it would be the ideal scenario for him (and he must know that the players on this path also want to see this. I think it was a little treat for us, when Jen can act dominant at the beginning of Chapter 5). I think it's possible. Maybe I'm biased, but it wouldn't be unrealistic, and I could totally see Jen in that role, if not just occasionally.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think the hardcore version of cuckolding could be for Kim if she breaks up with Pete and the MC offers her her candidacy, knowing what she really is, Kim can not hold back and do a lot of interesting things with the MC.
I wouldn't play that path, but I actually agree with you here, Kim is well-suited to turn into this kind of role, she's by far the bitchiest.

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
The worst outcome for that Jen path, would be Jen leaving the MC for another guy, who would have became a regular bull//lover or something like that (even if we could technically do the same thing with Deb or another girl). Especially with a game called "Nothing is forever". I don't want that to happen!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
Am I the only one here on the path to dom Jen here?(and all other dommable females for that matter)
There are definitely some people who went for domming Jen, either because it is their natural preference, or just to see the different possibilities (that's what I'm gonna do). That being said, I feel like the path where Jen and the MC are both subs might have the most "narrative potential", or offer the most drama, because it's not the "easiest" one.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Being allergic to maledom in any form or shape, I'm definitely not gonna play the MC domming Jen or anyone else.
If these allergy symptoms persist, you are going to have to go to an appointment with a strict, angry woman doctor. She will stand over you and berate you for your stupidity, then make you strip and stand naked in the center of the room while criticizing your poor physique and obvious neglect for your health.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes