dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey MrSilverLust, there is a bug with Livia's question regarding the foursome I think: I have the seduction skill but the option "Actually, I'd say yes" stays greyed out.

made some hackin and it checks for the ch5_carl_pub_official variable as well I think? which at least in my save, is completely undefined (there are only _goodnight, _single and _nothing). Feel free to ignore this extra blabbing as I know jack about this stuff, the report is the important part
Do you play on the 0.6.0 version? I think it's been fixed in the 0.6.1 version.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Amazing update as always. The imagined conversation with Bri about MC's kinks was hilarious lol.

I'm really curious how it will all end for my fuckboi MC. Will it somehow work out, or will he crash and burn? Keep up the good work!

Reactions: EndlessNights

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
somebody knows when i have to interupt kim at the amusement park? I realy want to get that first scene with her at the beach (handjob), but i miss it everytime

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Did start a new game from the very beginning and stumbled across some small hiccups (chapter 1 stuff)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next ones are, I guess, more questionable

I assume "beautiful" refers to the Jen option from earlier (which I didn't pick). But, if it's not then it would still be worth considering to change it to something similar like pretty or whatever

And this one

Again, I assume the first part refers to Jen. (I didn't hug her) Edit : Ok, the game just reminded me about a "forced hug" I forgot about.. so no mistake...

Last edited:
Reactions: osanaiko

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The Kim content really delivers in this update.
There's a real moth to the flame attraction with her, it's also like playing with fire, you just don't know if you're going to get burned or not. That's what I like about her though, the way her cunning mind works I find intriguing, not knowing what her true intentions are with the MC is what makes her dangerous, but I like that mystery. I also like the fact Kim finds the MC just as interesting if he is tolerant to her once he begins to learn of the "real" her that everyone else is oblivious too.

I'm definitely enjoying this plot line, when it comes to relationship stories like this, they are few and far between.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
The Kim content really delivers in this update.
There's a real moth to the flame attraction with her, it's also like playing with fire, you just don't know if you're going to get burned or not. That's what I like about her though, the way her cunning mind works I find intriguing, not knowing what her true intentions are with the MC is what makes her dangerous, but I like that mystery. I also like the fact Kim finds the MC just as interesting if he is tolerant to her once he begins to learn of the "real" her that everyone else is oblivious too.

I'm definitely enjoying this plot line, when it comes to relationship stories like this, they are few and far between.
I find her also interresting, but how do i get her on the manly route? i try everthing, it is just impossible. what is the key to start that route. ( i notice that i found her first kink,(cheating) but it never shows up in the kinks)

Last edited:

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
So I tried to overlook it a couple of times, but it feels like the author is intentionally throwing it in my face. The game is one great big r/politicalcompassmemes troll. People keep going on and on about how deep it is, but tyur choices are dominant right-wing woman hater, and sub libtard cuckboi.

Mar 5, 2023
Wow, I :love:love this game. Last time I played it with cheat mod and was able to find the best scenes and story results(y).
Dev should add a cheat menu and game WT in-built officially. That shall make playing wholesome:cool:.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes