Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I really like what you are doing with this game the writing is some of the best I've seen in a while. You did a great job showing the MC's mental health this update in a way that I was able to relate to a lot and you did it in a tasteful way in my opinion.

Before this update Jeni was my favourite but I'm really liking Lea and Bri now as well. Hopefully the MC will eventually get to spend a good amount of time with Bri at some point since I'm interested to see what her kink actually since I really like her character.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Of course. To start with, everything in this game is optional. You can play the whole game without seeing a sex scene if you want (although I probably don’t recommend it :ROFLMAO:)

In that particular scene, you can choose to be submissive, to be dominant and fuck her in front of her boyfriend that enjoys being a cuck, or to refuse their invitation if either of the options do not please you.
After playing it, I don't think this game is for me even if all those stats and fetishes are avoidable, most all-girls (Li's) have boyfriends and I kind of prefer the Li's untouched by other guys, so while the fetishes are avoidable that thing with Kimmy and the others like Deb etc I don't think there is even a Li that I can consider as the future gf for my mc.

I think the concept could have been very interesting for me as long those girls were not the Li's, since I don't mind "sidefucks" or one-night stand type of girls, but I'm more into vanilla games where the mc is the only one that fuck the lis and it seems like they have too much baggage (and yeah it makes sense since he is a sexologist).

The way I see this game is more into a fetish world type of game rather than a romance one, maybe you should consider removing that tag if the whole concept of the game is more into the kinky stuff rather than the mc building a serious relationship with a girl.

In any case good luck with the game, may see you in your next game if is more vanilla xD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There won't be an harem path. However, at certain points of the game the MC might have several fuck buddies, or cheat on whatever current partner he might have.

As for future tags that aren't in the game yet, this is what currently I have in mind:

Planned tags:
Anal Sex, Bdsm, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Footjob, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Sex Toys, Sleep sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Virgin, Voyeurism

But take this with a pinch of salt, plans change all the time and a few tags might be added/removed from this list.
How many LIs does the game have? Are any of them strictly vanilla romance? Can you focus on one LI and not have any kind of sexual relationship with the rest?

In my case, if the game is not harem, I have to be interested in only one LI to play it. If I'm interested in more than one, I will leave it for sure. Otherwise, I'm only interested in the MC having sex with the LIs with whom he establishes a serious romantic relationship (in the case of this game, an LI). So personally I hope, in case I'm only interested in a single LI, that I can avoid all the sex scenes between the MC and the rest of the LIs. I'm not interested in fuck budies, only in romantic relationships and of course I hope it's possible not to cheat on your partner. Is that posible?

For the rest, I don't like BDSM, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Drugs, Female domination, Male domination, Footjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Sleep sex, Spanking, Urination. Can they be completely avoided?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
After playing it, I don't think this game is for me even if all those stats and fetishes are avoidable, most all-girls (Li's) have boyfriends and I kind of prefer the Li's untouched by other guys, so while the fetishes are avoidable that thing with Kimmy and the others like Deb etc I don't think there is even a Li that I can consider as the future gf for my mc.

I think the concept could have been very interesting for me as long those girls were not the Li's, since I don't mind "sidefucks" or one-night stand type of girls, but I'm more into vanilla games where the mc is the only one that fuck the lis and it seems like they have too much baggage (and yeah it makes sense since he is a sexologist).

The way I see this game is more into a fetish world type of game rather than a romance one, maybe you should consider removing that tag if the whole concept of the game is more into the kinky stuff rather than the mc building a serious relationship with a girl.

In any case good luck with the game, may see you in your next game if is more vanilla xD
That's a fair criticism. I knew it was risky to make the game realistic in that aspect (some of your female friends are in relationships, some have had boyfriends in the past and are not innocent virgins, etc), and that it might put off some people.

Although, just wanted to point out that, even if 3 of the potential LIs do start the game already in a relationship, 4 are single and don't currently have any other men near them. They are all only for the MC.

But yeah, you spend plenty of time with committed girls, I get your point.

Also, as you pointed out, the lewd scenes are not necessarily very vanilla and innocent, which are more popular than, say, kinky themes.

It's the game I wanted to make though. Has the things I like, I even managed to put a few chess games in there! It might never get very popular, but at least I'm having fun. That's worth something.

See you in my next game (y)

I really like what you are doing with this game the writing is some of the best I've seen in a while. You did a great job showing the MC's mental health this update in a way that I was able to relate to a lot and you did it in a tasteful way in my opinion.

Before this update Jeni was my favourite but I'm really liking Lea and Bri now as well. Hopefully the MC will eventually get to spend a good amount of time with Bri at some point since I'm interested to see what her kink actually since I really like her character.
Yeah, I just need more time to properly introduce all girls and their kinks. Bri, for example, has had very little screen time so far. But they all will have their time to shine. Thanks for kind words (y)

Ps: btw, in the mean time I got to play disco elysium and immediately noticed why you said this game reminded you of it. It's such a good game that that might have been the best compliment my game got so far :ROFLMAO:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
How many LIs does the game have? Are any of them strictly vanilla romance? Can you focus on one LI and not have any kind of sexual relationship with the rest?

In my case, if the game is not harem, I have to be interested in only one LI to play it. If I'm interested in more than one, I will leave it for sure. Otherwise, I'm only interested in the MC having sex with the LIs with whom he establishes a serious romantic relationship (in the case of this game, an LI). So personally I hope, in case I'm only interested in a single LI, that I can avoid all the sex scenes between the MC and the rest of the LIs. I'm not interested in fuck budies, only in romantic relationships and of course I hope it's possible not to cheat on your partner. Is that posible?

For the rest, I don't like BDSM, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Drugs, Female domination, Male domination, Footjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Sleep sex, Spanking, Urination. Can they be completely avoided?
This game will have plenty of scenes with kinks you don't like. While they are completely avoidable and there will be some vanilla routes, I'm afraid that you will avoid so many scenes that the game might feel a bit "empty" for you. Maybe you just have to try it and decide for yourself. Take in consideration that this is a slow burn visual novel and you'll be avoiding a lot of all the lewd content in it.

But to answer your questions:
The game has 7 LIs. Depends on what you define by strictly vanilla, but at least 1 or 2 won't have any of the content you mentioned you don't like. All lewd scenes are optional, you can focus only in 1 LI and reject all other scenes. Cheating is not forced at all, you can definitely avoid it.

If you will only be interested in one LI or more I cannot predict.

You don't lose much by trying the game (besides time I guess), so you might still do it, but I have the feeling that it is probably not for you.

But anyway, I tried to answer your questions the best I could to help you decide.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I just need more time to properly introduce all girls and their kinks. Bri, for example, has had very little screen time so far. But they all will have their time to shine. Thanks for kind words (y)
Yeah I think Bri will end up being my favorite depending on what her kink is and once she gets more screen time. She just seems really interesting to me.

Ps: btw, in the mean time I got to play disco elysium and immediately noticed why you said this game reminded you of it. It's such a good game that that might have been the best compliment my game got so far
I'm glad you liked Disco Elysium it's one of the best written games I have played since Planescape Torment. I just don't know why more games haven't tried the whole RPG skills having a personality and talking to the player character, it's something I find really interesting and unique.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I'm glad you liked Disco Elysium it's one of the best written games I have played since Planescape Torment. I just don't know why more games haven't tried the whole RPG skills having a personality and talking to the player character, it's something I find really interesting and unique.
I’m a bit embarrassed to tell you that I took that idea from an harry Potter fanfic, of all things :ROFLMAO:

It’s , and there Harry also sometimes has conversations with a mental Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and/or Ravenclaw. It was such a fun idea that it stayed in the back of mind and then it kinda fit perfectly for this game. I even chose a serpent and a lion as the images for some of the voices :ROFLMAO: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I’m a bit embarrassed to tell you that I took that idea from an harry Potter fanfic, of all things :ROFLMAO:

It’s , and there Harry also sometimes has conversations with a mental Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and/or Ravenclaw. It was such a fun idea that it stayed in the back of mind and then it kinda fit perfectly for this game. I even chose a serpent and a lion as the images for some of the voices :ROFLMAO: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that.
Ha ha:LOL:. I used to read a shit ton of Harry Potter and Naruto fanfiction when I was younger. That story was one of the few ones I could never read. I hated it and couldn't get into it and never understood why people liked it so much.

I'm glad your story took a good thing from it since it is using the concept really well and does a good job of showing the MC's mental health problems without it seeming too ridiculous.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I knew it was risky to make the game realistic in that aspect (some of your female friends are in relationships, some have had boyfriends in the past and are not innocent virgins, etc), and that it might put off some people.

[...]

It's the game I wanted to make though. Has the things I like, I even managed to put a few chess games in there! It might never get very popular, but at least I'm having fun. That's worth something.
... and that, is exactly why I subscribed to your Patreon. Your characters are actual, realistic human beings with lives and personalities independent of the MC. Please don't compromise on your vision due to peer pressure :)

Also yay, another HPMOR fan :D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Although, just wanted to point out that, even if 3 of the potential LIs do start the game already in a relationship, 4 are single and don't currently have any other men near them. They are all only for the MC.
Agree with all you said except maybe a bit of this part, I mean, those girls have determined "fetishes" for example Deb wants someone more sub rather than a male dom, in that case, she will never be very compatible with a male dom mc... that also limits the Li's even if they are single and they have a "fetish" that the player doesn'tlike. (I know you can fuck her since that is what I did and she demean her boyfriend, showing her "female dom" side even when the mc is partly "male dom" her...)

More than criticize is my opinion of how I see it, this is not a game where you romance a girl freely, this game is more based on sexual relationships and kinks rather than the romance itself and in a way to get with them you may need certain similar kinks, things that not all players indifferently if they like the Li's or not... they may not like the kinks those girls have, so it kinda also limits the game a bit.
Or at least that is how I see it from my pov.

In any case, I think it can be something new for those that may be able to enjoy this type of game.
Im perhaps too old school when it comes to vns and maybe a bit more interested in romantic or platonic relationships xD.

Btw I agree that you should make the game you want , just consider this a bit of feedback for your next game :p :ROFLMAO:.
Best of luck with the game :)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
You are talking about a relationship, not a random hook up.

Did you watch the shows on what it takes for actual swingers to swing?

They need couples therapy ... would you see a scene akin to what MC did in the last update?
That would be a total cop out on the relationship scale - one night stand does not fix a relationship.

Their kinks are not congruent and have nothing to do with eachother.
Carl wants her TO BE DOMINATED BY MULTIPLE GUYS - gang rape fantasy / sex slave orgy
Deb wants TO BE THE DOM IN A RELATIONSHIP - demean and take away
all agency of partner.

Random sex acts with total strangers ARE NOT GONNA FIX ANY OF THEIR FRUSTRATIONS.
Aren't you getting too upset over the fact that a non-playable character got willingly cucked?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kionashi

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I really enjoyed chapter 2 as well, this game is rapidly climbing up my personal ranks! The scene with Deb and Carl was more awkward than hot (although it certainly had its hot moments), but very well written to show what happens when two people in a relationship aren't on the same page about their sexual fantasies. I'm very curious to see where that relationship will go!

I'm guessing/hoping the choice you can make about the girls in your drug-addled state doesn't weigh too heavily into your available endings yet?

WaderCrade

Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem, I'm trying to play de Windows version but after the Loading screen, the game closes, anyone know how to fix that?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I have a problem, I'm trying to play de Windows version but after the Loading screen, the game closes, anyone know how to fix that?
With windows verison? Strange. Are you using some virtual machine? Is your windowns 32 bits?
Please try repleacing the shader.rpa file inside the game folder with this one attached here and try again.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
More than criticize is my opinion of how I see it, this is not a game where you romance a girl freely, this game is more based on sexual relationships and kinks rather than the romance itself and in a way to get with them you may need certain similar kinks, things that not all players indifferently if they like the Li's or not... they may not like the kinks those girls have, so it kinda also limits the game a bit.
Maybe I misunderstood you before, but this here is 100% correct. One of the themes of the game is that, besides romance, people also need some sexual compatibility. You might end up liking a girl, but not her kinks. This is not set in stone, there is wiggly room to try to accommodate both partner’s kinks. But, in some cases, the differences might be too big. Like with Deb in this update: she and Carl work really well outside of the bedroom, but then are into very different things sexually wise. Is it worth to keep a romantic relationship where they like each other if the sex is subpar? Is it worth to break up from a good relationship just because the sex is not exactly what you’re looking for?

I haven’t seen these topics explored in a game before, but I find this quite interesting and wanted to write about this stuff. Of course, then it leads to situations like you mentioned: some LI’s might be excluded from your options because of their kinks, and might even reject you if you don’t share their kinks. I can see how this is not something players are used to, and might not enjoy, but it was a deliberate decision.

So, I agree with you on this :) and yeah, it's just not the game for you, and that's okay. Your feedback is still welcomed for any future project I might make.

Ha ha:LOL:. I used to read a shit ton of Harry Potter and Naruto fanfiction when I was younger. That story was one of the few ones I could never read. I hated it and couldn't get into it and never understood why people liked it so much.
It's a rough start, the beginning is quite annoying to be honest. But after around 10 chapters or so (basically when they get into Hogwarts), it gets so epic, it's really good. I think I've read it like 3 times now, and the thing is not that small :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing/hoping the choice you can make about the girls in your drug-addled state doesn't weigh too heavily into your available endings yet?
You're correct. It's way too early for such choices, some girls weren't even there. That's just a crush. Crushs come and go really quickly.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Is it worth to keep a romantic relationship where they like each other if the sex is subpar? Is it worth to break up from a good relationship just because the sex is not exactly what you’re looking for?
I find this aspect of the game particularly interesting and original, especially that my fav LI is not the one I share my kinks with (it seems), so I have no clue what my MC will do. If you'd just used Bri model for Deb he'd be free from such difficult decisions... :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well damm this is one of the best vn i have played in a while and i have played a lot, well done :) the emma hatefuck scene and deb scene where you cuck her boyfriend was amazing i have waited a long time for something like this.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes