RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.2
Size: 702M
SHA1SUM: 420c1293f9cd8451ceb810e22062b177b61e091b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: Blackowl97

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I get this, I'm not into the "slow and steady wins the race" ideology, its outdated and boring
The game takes its time to introduce its characters. For me that makes any sexual scenes happening later way more impactful, than one sex scene after another without much context. Okay, that might not be your style, fair enough, but calling this outdated and boring, simply based on your personal preference, is a stupid statement imho.

Besides there are many games for people with short attention spans around here. So you should be fine! ;)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What new update contains? It says remastered images. does it mean, no new content?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Alright, here we go again! It took it time, but someone leaked chapter 2 here now.
Although, not the android port? I’ll see if I can get it there as well for those interested in it.

I hope you like it. All feedback is welcome.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
What new update contains? It says remastered images. does it mean, no new content?
That's version 0.1.2. The new update is version 0.2.1 which brings chapter 2 and around 1-2h of playtime.
Who updated the 1st post didn't bother with the change log. I'll take care of these things now. Sorry, was caught by surprise.

Reactions: Silver and n0cn1l

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Android version 0.2.1 is also now uploaded on the 1st post thanks to the very quick uploaders around here :)

I also added a few new images and asked to update the tags.

Reactions: Mister_M

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
i have a hard time to find what deb and carl both want
if someone has the answer pls let me know
nevermind i got it

jufot

May 15, 2021
i have a hard time to find what deb and carl both want
if someone has the answer pls let me know
Deb wants a man who will fully submit to her, someone who wants to be dominated by her. Carl wants to watch her get fucked by other guys. They are both willing to entertain the other's fantasy for the relationship's sake, but it's clearly causing some friction.

*EDIT:* Ah, apparently you were asking a technical question. I'll leave my answer for posterity's sake :)

Reactions: DanyD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other words ... Deb has Carl who she wants to demean instead of sexing him,
while he is so incapable of turning her towards sexing him, he would rather have another
guy rape her 4 all he cares ... what a wonderful relationship there is ...
Deb wants a man who will fully submit to her, someone who wants to be dominated by her. Carl wants to watch her get fucked by other guys. They are both willing to entertain the other's fantasy for the relationship's sake, but it's clearly causing some friction.

*EDIT:* Ah, apparently you were asking a technical question. I'll leave my answer for posterity's sake :)
Here it's supposed to be like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing this on mobile is hard. An update on Halloween is suboptimal :ROFLMAO:

How in this game are they supposed to fix their relationship?
By having a total stranger rape her as he watches and cannot do anything about it?

Sum Boodee

Aug 31, 2021
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod
DOWNLOAD:
MEGA

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
Can u update the mod.. XD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are talking about a relationship, not a random hook up.

Did you watch the shows on what it takes for actual swingers to swing?

They need couples therapy ... would you see a scene akin to what MC did in the last update?
That would be a total cop out on the relationship scale - one night stand does not fix a relationship.

Canto your posts always amuse me, you have this uncanny ability to see stuff that isn't there. Nobody is getting raped here, there is no rape in the game whatsoever. Cuckolding is not rape. I can't believe that needs to be said.
Their kinks are not congruent and have nothing to do with eachother.
Carl wants her TO BE DOMINATED BY MULTIPLE GUYS - gang rape fantasy / sex slave orgy
Deb wants TO BE THE DOM IN A RELATIONSHIP - demean and take away
all agency of partner.

Random sex acts with total strangers ARE NOT GONNA FIX ANY OF THEIR FRUSTRATIONS.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
From my point of view, there are a few flaws in your argument:

How in this game are they supposed to fix their relationship?
Maybe they aren’t. Maybe the point is that they, as you pointed out, want vastly different things and are not sexually compatible.

By having a total stranger rape her as he watches and cannot do anything about it?
Carl wants her TO BE DOMINATED BY MULTIPLE GUYS - gang rape fantasy / sex slave orgy
No one mentioned rape, multiple guys dominating her, gang rape or sex slave orgy anywhere. That’s 100% not what is in the game.

Did you watch the shows on what it takes for actual swingers to swing?

They need couples therapy ... would you see a scene akin to what MC did in the last update?
That would be a total cop out on the relationship scale - one night stand does not fix a relationship.

Their kinks are not congruent and have nothing to do with eachother.

Random sex acts with total strangers ARE NOT GONNA FIX ANY OF THEIR FRUSTRATIONS.
Did you play the scenes with them? You're kinda spoiling everyone here. It roughly happened what you think it should happen. Why do you think we are disagreeing with you so much about this, that you think you need to use caps locks?

Deb wants TO BE THE DOM IN A RELATIONSHIP - demean and take away
all agency of partner.
This is reading a bit too much into a relationship with a Dom and Sub. It doesn’t, at all, need to involve demeaning. These things are negotiable and it doesn’t say anywhere that she is into it. Definitely not if the humiliation isn’t consensual.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Im not into female dom, is that avoidable?
I mean... can we fuck her without being a sub?
Of course. To start with, everything in this game is optional. You can play the whole game without seeing a sex scene if you want (although I probably don’t recommend it :ROFLMAO:)

In that particular scene, you can choose to be submissive, to be dominant and fuck her in front of her boyfriend that enjoys being a cuck, or to refuse their invitation if either of the options do not please you.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes