Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of my points are in sensitive, with 2nd most in honourable and some in cunning too (to get the "be humiliated" skill:p). None in the "lion" one of course... So only option I was cut off from where stuff I really wouldn't have chosen anyway.

Concerning femdom content:

Reactions: Mister_M

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Absolutely. The LIs have their kinks, the MC has his. If there is substantially overlap they will be a good fit together, but if not, there will be “bad endings” where they just realize they are bad for each other. But there’s wiggling room to negotiate with each other what they want to bring in/exclude from the bedroom.
I'm just curious about this point. I'm not a patron so I haven't played chapter 2 so I don't know if you go into this more. Is Deb solely going to be interested in a femdom relationship or having the MC be a "Bull" or will you just be able to have a normal romantic relationship with her? If not it's fine I'm just curious since I like her model

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Most of my points are in sensitive, with 2nd most in honourable and some in cunning too (to get the "be humiliated" skill:p). None in the "lion" one of course... So only option I was cut off from where stuff I really wouldn't have chosen anyway.
I honestly don't remember when I got my 5 Man pts (-1 cause of the drink), but if my MC will be smth really against he won't be quiet.

Regarding other things:

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosty2000

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
this seems like a pretty interesting discussion, I will add my two cents to it.

I think one of the common pitfalls game devs fall when making these games is that they tend to separate Love interests from characters in the story, what I mean is that if you aren't interested in one specific character as a love interest, you wont really interact with that character at all.

What is the problem with that? well it makes updates feel a lot shorter because you will miss a lot of content if you decided to not romance a certain character that was the focus of the update. In my opinion, devs should allow the MC to hang out with all LIs even if they decide they don't want to have sex with them, of course if you don't pursue romantically the character you wont get the sexy bits, but you can still do normal stuff with them, and those normal stuffs would be the same normal stuff other player would do with their LIs after/before the sexy bits.

Now that's just some general advice, Im not quite sure if that's an issue in the game since the last time I played it was quite a while back.

jufot

May 15, 2021
[...] devs should allow the MC to hang out with all LIs even if they decide they don't want to have sex with them, of course if you don't pursue romantically the character you wont get the sexy bits, but you can still do normal stuff with them [...]

Now that's just some general advice, Im not quite sure if that's an issue in the game since the last time I played it was quite a while back.
Fully agreed, but I'd say you have nothing to worry about. The characters all hang out with each other pretty much all the time, regardless of who is sleeping with who :)

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
I'm just curious about this point. I'm not a patron so I haven't played chapter 2 so I don't know if you go into this more. Is Deb solely going to be interested in a femdom relationship or having the MC be a "Bull" or will you just be able to have a normal romantic relationship with her? If not it's fine I'm just curious since I like her model
I will answer inside a spoiler because this question deals with some topics of chapter 2.

In my opinion, devs should allow the MC to hang out with all LIs even if they decide they don't want to have sex with them, of course if you don't pursue romantically the character you wont get the sexy bits, but you can still do normal stuff with them, and those normal stuffs would be the same normal stuff other player would do with their LIs after/before the sexy bits.
I share the same philosophy.

Even if you don’t want to sleep with them, the LIs can still be friends with the MC and have scenes together. For that it’s also important that all characters have “a life” outside of the MC, so that, even if they are not in relationship, there’s still shit going on and reasons to hang out and have fun together. I feel like some of the problems you mention come from the fact that the whole LIs’ world revolves around the MC. If he’s not interested in them, then there’s no reason anymore for them to have any screentime. That’s something I’ll try my best to avoid.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I will answer inside a spoiler because this question deals with some topics of chapter 2.

Deb is a kinky girl and one of her struggles is the difficulty to find a partner that shares her kinks. So, she won’t be satisfied with a normal, romantic, vanilla sex life. It's not that she doesn't like those things, it's just that she needs more than just that. This does not mean that she has to go full dominatrix, with leather suit and whip on you, if you don’t want to. There’s also a much softer and gentle side to femdom.

If you like the model, you can always give it a try to her scenes in the following updates. If nothing else, you get this wallpaper for your ingame phone :p

deb.png
deb.png
Oh right. Thanks for answering femdom really isn't my thing at all, at least I can still be friends with her. I was just curious but there is plenty of other characters in the game like Jen who are probably what I'm looking for anyway.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
wallpaper for your ingame phone
That reminds me: I need a full on dominatrix Deb wallpaper in the future! :D Also, I think it would be nice if we could hide some of the icons and writings on the phone/have smaller icons for them/smth else, so we can better appreciate the wallpapers.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
BTW I think we need some sigs for the game.
I’m not very good at this kind of thing. Before starting working on this game I had barely used photoshop or similar software before.

At some point I tried to do this one, but meh:

I now tried a different style, very basic because I don’t know any better, but I kinda like it a bit more. (I’ll put them under a spoilers tag, because chapter 2 spoilers):

I'm not sure if anyone likes these, but if yes, I can keep making more as new kinks show up in the game. Anyone who likes a certain kink can then pick a sig. I can also try a different style, but this takes a bit too much time to do, and I have an update to work on :p

In the future, perhaps the game gets noticed by someone who actually knows what they are doing and they can make some pretty sigs for us :D

Waiting for chapter 2 :love:
By the end of the next week I’ll release the public version and post it here. That new version is being better proofread at the moment, and will also have a couple of small reported bugs fixed. You had to wait a bit more, but you’ll also get a better version to play.

I don’t know how I’ll make it in future releases. Perhaps I’ll shorter the time between the patreon release and the public release so you guys don’t have to wait that much. Or perhaps the game will become popular enough that someone else leaks it here earlier anyway and it doesn’t matter what I plan. I'll see how things play out. But yeah, sorry for the extra waiting time.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I now tried a different style, very basic because I don’t know any better, but I kinda like it a bit more. (I’ll put them under a spoilers tag, because chapter 2 spoilers):
It's a nice idea, I don't think I've seen any sig focusing on a kink from a game. Additionaly I think that characters/LIs sigs would be popular. I'd certainly would add Bri sig tbh (even without femdom kink :) ). But yeah, the update comes first.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
It's a nice idea, I don't think I've seen any sig focusing on a kink from a game. Additionaly I think that characters/LIs sigs would be popular. I'd certainly would add Bri sig tbh (even without femdom kink :) ). But yeah, the update comes first.
Nothing is Forever signatures:

kinks:

LIs:

LIs style 2:

Decked in Love Signatures:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
After having a template ready, it’s relatively fast and easy to make more. The problem is they look all the same :LOL:

I changed the template a bit to give the images a bit more oomf. I think this way they don’t look as flat. It's kinda nice.

I tried the same style for a few girls, but I don’t think it’s working. Perhaps the problem is using the name tag colors, or the images I picked, or I'm just getting tired of this template/style.

I’ll think I'll come back to this another time with a fresh eye. I need to spend a few hours making a new template from scratch. Maybe some evening were I’m having writers block I'll work on this again :p
So I guess I'm first to use your sigs then :)

Reactions: Frosty2000

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Ahh! I am late. Mister_M beat me to it! Well I really like Jen's signature here. With the chess board in front of her, it gives her a whole different aura.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ahh! I am late. Mister_M beat me to it! Well I really like Jen's signature here. With the chess board in front of her, it gives her a whole different aura.
Yeah, she looks really dope. Maybe Bri will also have one of this 'I'm in control' sigs in the future too.

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes