Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There is the option to share (or not) Lea on the exhibitionism route. at least there is the start, more of this will come in further updates. But in 6.3 you can lay the foundation for it or keep her for yourself and just keep her an exhibitionist.
Thanks' for the info I think I'll play her route in the future
I'm interested in seeing how all this sharing stuff plays out

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks' for the info I think I'll play her route in the future
I'm interested in seeing how all this sharing stuff plays out
IMHO Lea, along with Jen and Olivia, are the sweetest girls in the game and my main choices for girlfriends. No matter if you follow the "normal" routes or the sharing ones.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
IMHO Lea, along with Jen and Olivia, are the sweetest girls in the game and my main choices for girlfriends. No matter if you follow the "normal" routes or the sharing ones.
I definitely agree about Lea and Jen... I don't really remember Olivia that much, so can't remember what I thought of her.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I definitely agree about Lea and Jen... I don't really remember Olivia that much, so can't remember what I thought of her.
Ahh finally we agree on something lol
Jen is awesome I think Lea will be too when I do her path
Lea, Jen and Olivia are smart, pretty and partly really funny girls, what is there not to like? :) As said, they are my favourites and I can say that Lea´s exhibitionism path, which comes in two flavours, is awesome, no matter if you keep her for yourself or want to share her.
Olivia also has a lot going for her, but we meet her not too often, so her path is currently rather short, but there is potential, esp. if we can get her to finally get herself checked for Huntington´s syndrom. The 50:50 chance she could have inherited it is a heavy weight on her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree Turret those girls are awesome

Something I find really interesting I haven't seen in another game before
Is the praise kink I think that is going to make Jen's path even more fun imo

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
Half-through the current content: this game is amazing! Very impressed with the story/kinks/narration. I can relate to MC's situation as well.
UI is well made, there are some minor sandbox elements, but they do not piss you off.
Prob sign up to dev's patreon in a bit...
What a lovely piece of work.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Did the dev take inspiration for the chess player from Jennifer Shahade? Brave and stunning if anyone is following the whole debacle surrounding USCF.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Olivia is a decent character but it sucks that she has almost no scenes. Bizarre, considering how sexual open she is.
Iirc, she's sexually satisfied with how things are, so unless you like the idea of watching her fucking her "boyfriend" every chapter/episode, there's no reason for any Olivia sex scenes with MC.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Iirc, she's sexually satisfied with how things are, so unless you like the idea of watching her fucking her "boyfriend" every chapter/episode, there's no reason for any Olivia sex scenes with MC.
Well, if you are on Olivia´s path, you can get more than just watching! There is a rather nice foursome in the corner. After it, if you are pursuing her, there is a hint of possibly more in coming chapters, but for this you must have convinced her to do a medical check-up for a genetic disease she could have inherited.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This game must have the convoluted skill tree I've ever seen. Sorry for not reading between the lines while I have cock in my hand waiting for some route to open up that finally leads me to the juicy bits. Every path is blocked for some arbitrary skill I fuck all know where to pick up. I thought you're playing a psychiatrist able to read people? Solving the kink puzzles don't seem to help either.

And why are the skills placed in way that they basically destroy all the momentum of a scene in the last minute? It feels like a fuck you from the developer.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This game must have the convoluted skill tree I've ever seen. Sorry for not reading between the lines while I have cock in my hand waiting for some route to open up that finally leads me to the juicy bits. Every path is blocked for some arbitrary skill I fuck all know where to pick up. I thought you're playing a psychiatrist able to read people? Solving the kink puzzles don't seem to help either.

And why are the skills placed in way that they basically destroy all the momentum of a scene in the last minute? It feels like a fuck you from the developer.
Play in cheating mode and all the skills are unlocked, then you won't need to think about it.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Play in cheating mode and all the skills are unlocked, then you won't need to think about it.
Ugh, that's on me. I had to read the reviews to find out that you can actually buy skills with your points to unlock them. I never even bothered to click on the skill tree. And I'm someone who reads instructions in RL :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes