Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Some feedback on the scenario mode, great!

I thought a way to more quickly and easily replay the game just focusing on a given path was a good thing to add. Do you have any suggestion to make this game mode better, or are you happy with it as it is?
Glad that I can help you!
Generally I am ok with how the scenario mode is currently, but I will test out one, two further scenarios over the weekend and then I can say more if I would like some additional changes. As said, it is a great thing being able to "blank out" some paths you have no interest in at all.

Reactions: MrSilverLust

Halalidin

Jul 31, 2020
I beg to differ with the: "Nothing Is Forever title". Everything is forever! At least the shit that matters.
No rules without exception but, c'mon? Overall in general? yeah? It'ts like a record on repeat.
quick edit: except death, only blessing we have, imo.
Bad drunk atm, maybe... Probably right though! :)
edit2: Nothing changes ever! Would be more true.
Nothing is forever, we can't take anything for granted, even a happy 50 year long marriage will end because of death, the days of that relationship are still numbered, you except death, but it is death that makes most stuff not be forever, and it is why you should take nothing for granted and cherish what you have, because life works in a wacky way and the unthinkable can become reality in the blink of an eye

Get extremely philosophical now so my bad :censored:

Especially the shit that matter isn't forever, everything has a beggining and an end, and when we try to artificially bend these groundrules shit cracks, be that trying to force a faulty relationship to work, keeping failing school so the 'academic life' doesn't end, artificially extending human life to the point we are feeble with bones of glass by the point we die

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
Cheats Mod [Universal]

Edit: It seems developer has now added an option to view unseen scenes making gallery unlocker useless. Cheat mod should be universal, hence this shouldnt require updates moving forward.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - MEGA -
is this still working ?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
is this still working ?
It is not a game that benefits from "cheats" in any way.

I've answered this extensively in a previous response, but in summary:

- the game already has built in settings where you can have the game mode to be "easy mode" and even "unlimited points"

- paths through the game are complex and interwoven. Early choices can have effects far down the line of progress.

- the best way to play is to pick a mc "persona" (which might include playing as yourself) and make game choices consistent with that.

- if you want to find some specific outcomes then there is already "Scenarios" feature available from the main menu that allows you to see an abbreviated slice of the game that focuses on events on a specific route with one character (i.e. Jen - dominant, Jen - Submissive, Jen - Vanilla)

- technically, the game internal branching is controlled 95% by flags indicating selected choices rather than "points" scored. a "universal cheat system" will not be able to give useful information about this.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nothing is Forever with the gallery unlocked/cheats mod to v0.6.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:
Updated my port due to a UI issue with the Skill tree

goik28

Jul 22, 2021
Hey guys!
I really liked this game and the soundtrack. I tried to search for a spotify playlist but it was without success, so I decided to create one searching for the songs with the information from the soundcloud links.
I couldn't find all of them in spotify but here is the playlist link with the ones that I did found.

Enjoy!

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
After a scene with Kim, her image doesn't leave my game, has anyone else had a similar error?? I find it very strange, because I went back several times to see if it would fix it and nothing
Thanks for the (hilarious?) bug report. There was a bug leading to that if you picked the option of not being interested in Monika while watching her tape with Kim.

Bug fix here:
Replace the script.rpa file. You'll need to go back and replay that scene again to get rid of the head. Sorry.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
there is a "netorare" in tags, which scene?
I'm not sure why it is in tags, because "netorare" is not listed in the Genre section, and as far as my understanding of the definition there is none in the game.

There are many routes and the following involve various patterns of "cheating" that I would classify as "Netorase" and "Netori", but none where "MC's love interest is stolen" i.e. "Netorare".

(massive spoiler ahead if you haven't played):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for the (hilarious?) bug report. There was a bug leading to that if you picked the option of not being interested in Monika while watching her tape with Kim.

Bug fix here: Mega download
Replace the script.rpa file. You'll need to go back and replay that scene again to get rid of the head. Sorry.
Thanks for the solution... but in this case, as I was in a hurry, I preferred to load some previous scenes and continue the game without any major problems, the game is magnificent!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Some feedback on the scenario mode, great!
Hi again!
Played some more scenarios and I definitely like this mode and how it currently functions! Had no problems on the Lea, Jen and Olivia routes. Only thing which could be better (but it is not a big flaw) is seeing why some choices cannot be taken. Logically some choices are barred on specific paths, e.g. Jen dominant path. But I had one or two choices greyed out without really knowing why this was so. As said it isn´t a big flaw, since I would have taken the other choices anyway, but it was a "häh?" moment. :)

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes