osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hi again!
Played some more scenarios and I definitely like this mode and how it currently functions! Had no problems on the Lea, Jen and Olivia routes. Only thing which could be better (but it is not a big flaw) is seeing why some choices cannot be taken. Logically some choices are barred on specific paths, e.g. Jen dominant path. But I had one or two choices greyed out without really knowing why this was so. As said it isn´t a big flaw, since I would have taken the other choices anyway, but it was a "häh?" moment. :)
Hmm, MrSilverLust I wonder if it would make sense to hide those "unavailable choices" when i the Scenario mode. That would increase immersion and make it more like a kinetic novel.

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
Some feedback on the scenario mode, great!

I thought a way to more quickly and easily replay the game just focusing on a given path was a good thing to add. Do you have any suggestion to make this game mode better, or are you happy with it as it is?

I am thinking about adding some small screen text in between some scenes to tell the player how much time has passed since the last scene and what happened in the story that wasn't shown in that particular scenario. But that has to be done individually for each scene and is a bit of a time consuming and annoying work, so I guess I'll be doing that slowly here and there. Would you consider this an improvement? Or is there something else you'd like to see instead?
A great appreciation for idea and the work done.
I haven't gone through all the scenarios, but in my opinion, they need to be redone... somehow.
There is a lack of synchronization in some places.

2 examples,
- In chapter 5, if you only choose "other men" for Jen, then, why in chapter 6, the continuation of the discussion between MC and Jen has other options not previously chosen?
- In sharing path, Carl is an uninspired choice for Jen. She received over 100 messages and there was no one to correspond? Seriously? 2 criteria were needed, "size matters" :D and "dominant enough". And, why not, the exploitation of her affinity for her grandfather, transferred sexually by choosing a mature man, older than MC ;). But no way Carl with his submissive personality.

A few words about skills.
Why is exhibitionism honorable and voyeurism cunning? They are antagonists, but from the same class.
Instead, romance can be honorable and adventurous can be cunning. Teasing can be cunning (like silver tongue), not manly.
It would be useful for the skills to be rearranged.

All the best!

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
Carl is an uninspired choice for Jen. She received over 100 messages and there was no one to correspond? Seriously? 2 criteria were needed, "size matters" :D and "dominant enough". And, why not, the exploitation of her affinity for her grandfather, transferred sexually by choosing a mature man, older than MC ;). But no way Carl with his submissive personality.
A good option would be the appearance of a sponsor for tournaments, a businessman... with multiple possibilities. For great performance, what else? :D

PS Sorry for the spoiler but I don't know how to blur or put a spoiler button. Thanks for understanding.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A few words about skills.
Why is exhibitionism honorable and voyeurism cunning? They are antagonists, but from the same class.
Instead, romance can be honorable and adventurous can be cunning. Teasing can be cunning (like silver tongue), not manly.
It would be useful for the skills to be rearranged.
Indeed, they are analogs, I never thought about their differing placement. Though, through the lense of modern cultural dogma, it makes more sense. (though that's not to say that's why the creator positioned them that way).

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Some feedback on the scenario mode, great!

I thought a way to more quickly and easily replay the game just focusing on a given path was a good thing to add. Do you have any suggestion to make this game mode better, or are you happy with it as it is?

I am thinking about adding some small screen text in between some scenes to tell the player how much time has passed since the last scene and what happened in the story that wasn't shown in that particular scenario. But that has to be done individually for each scene and is a bit of a time consuming and annoying work, so I guess I'll be doing that slowly here and there. Would you consider this an improvement? Or is there something else you'd like to see instead?
That sounds great. I tried the scenario mode a bit to try to get the scene that I wanted but I ended up just using gallery instead because I didn't want to read the game again.

The only feedback that I had about this game, which I consider to be THE best h-game and h-manga out there, is Jen. It seems like I'm not the only one who thinks Carl is not a good choice for a dom. Most likely since most of us dominant folks probably picked both Jen and Deb. We saw how Carl is a big cuckold. In fact, we fucked his fiance on HIS request and they broke up because of my dick. It breaks the logic and characterization.

I also really wanted to debase Jen in the dom route. It's so fun to tease sub women. And what fun would it be to have her suck and fuck someone she doesn't like. I hope you don't go for a straight forward path where "dom" means you're exclusive with her. To me, being a dom means I can pimp her out. I can put her in situations that is new. Uncomfortable. But she's under my control. That's the ultimate definition of being a dom in BDSM.

I do see you have the Aftercare idea in the dom route. I would love it if for the dom route, the result from bad aftercare could be Jen becomes interested in trying other men and finding someone even better because you don't treat her right. I really thought the new therapist was the villain, but you said it was female. Is it too late? Could also be she finds you cheating and decides to let some other dominant man own her pussy instead in a open relationship.

For the sub route, the consequences of bad aftercare could be a dom building more sexual compatibility to where you're no longer relevant and needed. It would not fit to be one of the 3 men in the game who we're pretty much friends with and pose zero threat to the MC. Jen secretly cheating on you because you cheated on her could also be really fun.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Only thing which could be better (but it is not a big flaw) is seeing why some choices cannot be taken. Logically some choices are barred on specific paths, e.g. Jen dominant path. But I had one or two choices greyed out without really knowing why this was so.
Usually, the greyed out options aren't relevant to the scenario in question, or would lead to other paths. In case with Lea would be the ones where she is just a fwb and not a gf, or if you want to share her or not. And things like that. You did say that most of them were obvious, except one or two, but maybe those are also the same thing, just less obvious answers. For example, Jen requires a few "non-professional" choices to trigger any of her paths, so I think I greyed out some "professional" options to make sure all her paths are triggered in a believable manner (as in, even in the scenario mode, the player can't make all professional options and still end up with her).

Hmm, @MrSilverLust I wonder if it would make sense to hide those "unavailable choices" when i the Scenario mode. That would increase immersion and make it more like a kinetic novel.
I do that sometimes, but not always. Part of it is the code: I can only do that when the choices jump to a new label, if they continue under the menu options there's no way to jump to one of the choices, and it's kinda annoying to create new labels just for a couple dialogue lines, which would be the case in some instances. I did that in some cases, but not always. Maybe I should.

Last edited:

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
I also really wanted to debase Jen in the dom route. It's so fun to tease sub women. And what fun would it be to have her suck and fuck someone she doesn't like. I hope you don't go for a straight forward path where "dom" means you're exclusive with her. To me, being a dom means I can pimp her out. I can put her in situations that is new. Uncomfortable. But she's under my control. That's the ultimate definition of being a dom in BDSM.

I do see you have the Aftercare idea in the dom route. I would love it if for the dom route, the result from bad aftercare could be Jen becomes interested in trying other men and finding someone even better because you don't treat her right. I really thought the new therapist was the villain, but you said it was female. Is it too late? Could also be she finds you cheating and decides to let some other dominant man own her pussy instead in a open relationship.
Good point (y)

PS MrSilverLust
Chapter 4 to 5, not chapter 5 to 6. It was my mistake.

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
Indeed, they are analogs, I never thought about their differing placement. Though, through the lense of modern cultural dogma, it makes more sense. (though that's not to say that's why the creator positioned them that way).
I (really) appreciate the idea with skills, but there is an obvious inconsistency between them and the gameplay. It's a bit frustrating to collect points, only to see what you'll do with them later...
The author does what he wants, but that doesn't change my opinion.

eijaxx

Dec 24, 2019
It's a great idea, but to be a great "game"/VN, it needs a great text. The key is to find a common ground between text and image... consistent text, not just a lot of words. ;)

Reactions: Tyrrell

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd question but can you only be on Deb's path if you didn't choose Bull during the cucking scene?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Odd question but can you only be on Deb's path if you didn't choose Bull during the cucking scene?
Yeah, you'll get some scenes but that's about it, no relationship or ending with her. If you're worried about getting pegged or forced to wear a cage you can just follow the body worship route. :giggle:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah, you'll get some scenes but that's about it, no relationship or ending with her. If you're worried about getting pegged or forced to wear a cage you can just follow the body worship route. :giggle:
Where is the onboard for that path?
I like Deb, and want to be on her path but definitely don't want to get pegged.
She just needs someone who's sweet on her and can take her demanding side, so knowing you can do that without going full bitchboy is a great relief.

Also I really wish there was a walkthrough, I want all the girls but it's hard to tell which arbitrary decision will close off a girl's paths.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also i think i found a bug.
End of Ch4 it says me and Jen decided we werent sexually compatible... which is a lie as I took her praise path, and picked her at the end of the chapter...

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Exactly, any kind of "open" or "poly" or "sharing" relationships will always be optional. And the setting makes it hard to create a "harem". On the other hand, it's already possible to cheat on a girl, and there's also the cuckquean skill that will be used in the future. So, there are/will be ways to not have to stick to a single girl. I would just not call any of them anything harem-ish.
I have been reviewing the comments and seeing the previous images and it seems that it is a good game, regarding everything, I only have one question left: could all the LIs be in an open relationship with the MC or rather could it apply to all of them? the CUCKQUEAN???

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know we can share Jen (That scene was awesome btw)
I wonder if we will be able to do it with other girls
Or is it exclusive to her path?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I know we can share Jen (That scene was awesome btw)
I wonder if we will be able to do it with other girls
Or is it exclusive to her path?
There is the option to share (or not) Lea on the exhibitionism route. at least there is the start, more of this will come in further updates. But in 6.3 you can lay the foundation for it or keep her for yourself and just keep her an exhibitionist.

4.60 star(s) 164 Votes