agelastos

Feb 7, 2020
I beg to differ with the: "Nothing Is Forever title". Everything is forever! At least the shit that matters.
No rules without exception but, c'mon? Overall in general? yeah? It'ts like a record on repeat.
quick edit: except death, only blessing we have, imo.
Bad drunk atm, maybe... Probably right though! :)
edit2: Nothing changes ever! Would be more true.
Very deep, Parmenides.

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, all so just asking but do we need to do a route for every girl or can they be done all at the same time or can some be done at the same time if so witch one?

Have no problem doing different routes for every girl just wish all games would say if you can or not in the description Thanks in advance.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Hi, all so just asking but do we need to do a route for every girl or can they be done all at the same time or can some be done at the same time if so witch one?

Have no problem doing different routes for every girl just wish all games would say if you can or not in the description Thanks in advance.
You can do all the girls. There hasn't been any consequences as of yet. That might change in Chapter 7 though.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Thought this was due for an update but this was not it.. Intersting that this patch added "vanilla path" for Jen, begs the question how she could possibly be more vanilla then she already was??
Saywhatnow?
Vanilla is no kinks, not even anal, no power play, no dom/sub, no shibari, no bondage, no misogyny/misandry and even no fetish. Etc.

So yeah, she can definitely be much more vanilla than she already is...

Reactions: belovedeggs

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Damn I just love loading my save only for the game to literally just END.
Hmm so it hasn't been mentioned I'm going to assume this new update didn't bork old saves.
Not mine at least, but there isn't any new content the game just rolls the credits instead of continuing and all we got was a new route somewhere back in the early game with Jen. Which was pointless.

Reactions: balvenie1401

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn I just love loading my save only for the game to literally just END.

Not mine at least, but there isn't any new content the game just rolls the credits instead of continuing and all we got was a new route somewhere back in the early game with Jen. Which was pointless.
The changelog states rather clearly that this intermediate update doesn't come with the continuation of the story. The dev was also clear that it's mostly for adding animations to the game and doing small overhaul for the Steam release. Continuation of the story is supposed to come out as planned earlier, that is in October/November.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Have to say I really like the new scenario mode! I am a fan of Lea and Olivia (Jen too) and being able to do these paths without having to go through some others I am less interested in is great!
Looking forward to the story update coming next month!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Saywhatnow?
Vanilla is no kinks, not even anal, no power play, no dom/sub, no shibari, no bondage, no misogyny/misandry and even no fetish. Etc.

So yeah, she can definitely be much more vanilla than she already is...
to be fair to his criticism, even though the list you enumerated is in her dialogue, as far as the actual ACTIONS and feeling, it's pretty vacant.

Meaning on both her sub and dom paths, if you didn't have the dialogue in hand and were only going off pictures and expressions, it'd be hard to figure out what kind of path it was (excluding a few scenes)

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Have to say I really like the new scenario mode! I am a fan of Lea and Olivia (Jen too) and being able to do these paths without having to go through some others I am less interested in is great!
Some feedback on the scenario mode, great!

I thought a way to more quickly and easily replay the game just focusing on a given path was a good thing to add. Do you have any suggestion to make this game mode better, or are you happy with it as it is?

I am thinking about adding some small screen text in between some scenes to tell the player how much time has passed since the last scene and what happened in the story that wasn't shown in that particular scenario. But that has to be done individually for each scene and is a bit of a time consuming and annoying work, so I guess I'll be doing that slowly here and there. Would you consider this an improvement? Or is there something else you'd like to see instead?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nothing is Forever with the gallery unlocked/cheats mod to v0.6.3.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes