Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If urination happens at all, I assume its linked with Degradation and Kim's submissive route, it would be the next step to swallow her spit. Compared to Kim, MC is just too kind to Emma and Jen even with Misogyny/Own her/Dominant/Discipline.
Kim is a cheating bitch, who doesn't respect anyone. The MC has to be a major dick to her, in order for maledom to work in her case. Emma can be a bitch too, but she respects the MC (especially in the maledom path). So, he doesn't need to be as big of a dick with her, as he would be with Kim. Jen is naturally submissive. So, the MC doesn't need to be a dick at all with her. Different strokes for different folks.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Since Kim considers my MC as an enemy, I'm surprised we haven't butt heads more often. Last time I see her is when we helped a girl getting her nudes "leaked".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Depends on what you mean. The MC can be a sub for Kim, but not the other way around.
Kim is arguable a bit submissove on the manly route. She enjoys getting taken by another greedy asshole who constantly insults and trash-talks her, though it is a bit more even out. Still a gigantic contrast compared to how she (doesn't) regard MC on the reverse route.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NothingIsForever-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I beg to differ with the: "Nothing Is Forever title". Everything is forever! At least the shit that matters.
No rules without exception but, c'mon? Overall in general? yeah? It'ts like a record on repeat.
quick edit: except death, only blessing we have, imo.
Bad drunk atm, maybe... Probably right though! :)
edit2: Nothing changes ever! Would be more true.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 164 Votes