MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Anyone know the Emma scene I'm missing in the gallery?
It’s the version of the sex scene in chapter 1 you didn’t pick. Both scenes are quite different if you pick the manhandle or passive skill, so they are locked in different gallery screens.

Character reports:
Jen: Really, really, really making me regret being professional this playthrough. Guess that's what multiple plays are for.
Some of you are really good people for choosing the professional path even if you like her.

Emma: I can see why some people found her scene shallow and short. That said, the end of the scene was great. The mix of visuals, dialogue, and especially the music really gave me the sense of sexual tension you were going for.
There are three kinds of different versions of that ending conversation (if you didn’t sleep with her, if you used the manhandle skill, or if you used the passive skill), and not all of them might have the same impact. In the three cases I wanted to pass across that sexual tension, but it doesn’t work as well in all of them. Also, after waiting so long for that “reunion” it would always be hard for me to make the scene not feel at least a bit underwhelming.

I do think I found a bug. Kim accused me of breaking my promise to not tell Pete about what I saw. I never made any such promise. I think the issue is that the script is checking "if not true("ch2_gym_time_trust"):" when it should be checking "if true("ch2_gym_time_trust"):"
Yup, that’s correct, my bad. Thanks for the heads-up, it’ll be corrected in the next patch.

start a new game or play from old save?
for max content
I think there's no reason to start a new game if you're happy with the choices you made until the end of chapter 2. All sex scenes in chapter 3 can be unlocked just with choices that are made in that chapter.

i like the skill tree, looks complicated, hope there are hints somewhere to explain how each skill affect the characters and game play

best of luck dev!
Yes, there are. In the skill menu there is a “help” and “description” sections that explain everything. There’s also a cheat that gives you all the skills if you’d rather not have to deal with that system.

But I think the system it’s easy to understand and it adds a bit of a RPG flavor that many players have enjoyed. Just, as has been said above, don’t buy skills in advance. Buy them only when they are needed. Before each sex scene, the game tells you what skill you need.

Reactions: osanaiko and sidsan

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
MrSilverLust thank you for creating this game! :D
As a poly and kinky person that also happens to enjoy Ren'Py erotic VNs, I've been waiting for something like this for quite a while.
Even though these things are being talked about more and more (polyamory, bdsm, etc), it's seriously misrepresented everywhere, which is infuriating. And here we have a work that seriously tries to demystify a good bit these things. Thank you for that <3

I'm still in the middle of my first gameplay, but I can tell it's a very solid work. I also have to say that a few parts made me facepalm, but I'm aware of the initial warning of the game: what the characters say or do, doesn't necessarily reflect the author's personality or view of the world.
and well even if they did, we are here to enjoy the game, not to befriend its creator lol.
Would I change some things in the game? yes I think I would, but probably it wouldn't be as entertaining to the general public.

In one hand the immersion works better for me than in most other games, since both the scenarios and characters are more realistic, not just some crazy harem wet dream of an incel. But on the other hand, even though I can relate better to this more knowledgeable MC, I also cringe at all the rookie mistakes, but more than anything it really pushes my buttons how the characters don't communicate well and jump to their kinks without pre-establishing proper safety measures.
(speaking of rookie: rookie, rook - loved to watch the chess games. and another side note, loved the bo burnham music reference and how you listed all the music used in the game and to get to know more music from josh woodward other than "I'll be right behind you Josephine" - used in the VN Once in a Lifetime by Caribdis)

And well this is exactly why it's so hard to make mainstream entertainment out of a more realistic view of what life is like in the poly and bdsm scenes for example.
Because generally, there's a really big effort from everyone to communicate things as clearly and proactively as possible. which avoids a lot of unnecessary draining drama. which in turn is what makes soap operas and whatsonot run - assumptions and misunderstandings aaaaall the waaaayy hahaha.

And ok, 99,999% of the people don't communicate well, 100% weren't born knowing how to and in our society we aren't really encouraged to speak our true mind/heart.
Buuuut in these circles, we really work hard towards expressing our wants, needs and limits properly.

You see, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to intimacy - it's a very broad field which I explore both in my personal and professional life (I hold space for people, be it groups or individuals, to explore intimacy with themselves and the others in a conscious grounded way).
I've been looking for videogames that would portray relationships like I myself and many others live them: creating our own rules, while respecting, or rather, cherishing and celebrating the freedom of the others.
It's something very hard to happen (the portraying, not the reality. that one is very much out there haha), because even explaining our lives to ourselves is not that easy since each and every relationship is very unique, and plus there are still many concepts yet to be better grasped and words to be coined to describe more precisely our existence.
So it's really hard to portray all this.

Your game however happens to be a good step towards a more accurate representation, so I'm very grateful. Thank you for creating this <3
(I would still make the game way more queer hahaha, but well, won't complain :p )

#myVeryFirstLongCommentHere
#oneRantADayKeepsMeWritingAnEssay

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Hmm, did I made a typo writing ‘guess’ somewhere? I can’t find it.

During the dialogues you get some hints about what the kinks of each LI might be. At some point you have kind of an easy mini game to puzzle the pieces together and find one of their kinks. It's mostly to add an extra flavor to the game.
It is mentioned in the final point of the spoiler in the description.
Also, what do you mean by LI?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.2.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
hey man, does this mod work with v0.3.1, or it need to be updated ? cheers

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Great update! Just a couple of small issues I spotted for MrSilverLust that weren't talked about yet (I think - a few minor spoilers ahead for chapter 3 of course).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eeeh

i declined deb - but have to ask
there are 2 female dom`s deb and kim? (started ch3 just )
ik about deb´s kink (with carl(, but femdom would be new to me)
maybe make another run :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
eeeh

Yes - I'd say Emma also has some potential to be mildly dominant in the future, but as of now only Deb and Kim have dominant content. (and with Kim it's mostly just a short scene for now)

Seems you're playing without a patch (it's linked in the OP), your game ver. should be 0.3.1. I had the same bugs, they have been addressed before the new update leaked here.
My bad then - yes I did play the 0.3.0, not the current version.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
After viewing the preview pics, there are any sharing/cuckold scenes in the game?
Not yet, but there will be optional paths with that content. I explained it better in a couple pages back, so I'll just quote myself

There is no Netorare in the game or will be. There is Netori (you have sex with someone else's girlfriend) and there will be a sharing/netorase path in the future. All sex scenes are optional and require skills that you need to "buy" with points that you get from dozens of choices. A pic of the skill tree is in the first post. If you don't have a skill you don't like, like sharing, you'll never see a scene with that kink.

But if you're looking for a game that only has one male (the MC) and all girls are single, then this game is not for you.
None of the sharing will ever happen in your playthough unless you make specific choices that encourage a LI to explore those kinks. The choices will be obvious and you might even not see them because you won't be in the paths that can lead to those kinks.
Yes - I'd say Emma also has some potential to be mildly dominant in the future, but as of now only Deb and Kim have dominant content. (and with Kim it's mostly just a short scene for now)
So... all girls, exept one, will have some semblance of a maledom and a femdom path, depending on your choices. Some will be more hardcore, others closer to vanilla. Some paths will be bigger, some shorter. Each girl will be more into different flavours inside the big umbrella of maledom or femdom. They will not be a carbon copy of each other. And not all of those paths will lead to a "happy ever after".

Regarding femdom, Deb and Kim are the most obvious ones. But, in the 3rd chapter, depending on your choices, Jen also has one path starting, and Lea gives the first hint that she might get more interested in that. Again, don't expect these paths to develop into them turning into leather dominatrixes in the next 2 chapters. It will be more nuanced than that. But, I hope that it will still be interesting and fun for femdom lovers.

Accepting or rejecting her scene in chapter 2 doesn't lock you into any path. You can reject that scene and still have content with her in the 3th chapter. If you want the femdom path, just make sure to chose the options that tell her that you are curious about femdom, but didn't want to do it with someone else present.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Regarding femdom, Deb and Kim are the most obvious ones. But, in the 3rd chapter, depending on your choices, Jen also has one path starting, and Lea gives the first hint that she might get more interested in that. Again, don't expect these paths to develop into them turning into leather dominatrixes in the next 2 chapters. It will be more nuanced than that. But, I hope that it will still be interesting and fun for femdom lovers.
Man, how many playthroughs do you want me to juggle? o_O

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So... all girls, exept one, will have some semblance of a maledom and a femdom path, depending on your choices.
Kim being the exception? Or should I be worried about locking the MC out of an alternate path with her, if I'm not interested in her domme path?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Kim being the exception? Or should I be worried about locking the MC out of an alternate path with her, if I'm not interested in her domme path?
No. The one exception I'm thinking about will be just mostly vanilla.

Regarding Kim, I talked about her possible paths here.

Reactions: gregers

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.2.2]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on .
Can you please update the mod?

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes