Harlaw

Sep 21, 2019
Story starts nice, but kinda slow. I bored to death within 3 minutes.
Renders: male chararacters kinda plain, gals aren't good either. Characters renders have heavy shade outlines.
Meaningless trait system: as far as i went, it doesn't change anything.
I get that different people like different things, but how do you even get bored by anything within 3 minutes? You're barely finished with introductions in that time.

As for renders, the dev is working with inferior hardware, so they aren't the best they could be, but you get used to it, and they have their own charm, in a minimalist sort of way. And the black outlines are noticeably reduced after chapter 1.

The trait system admittedly doesn't have that much use in Chapter 1, only 2 uses iirc. But from Chapter 2 onwards they start coming in use more frequently, you have to give it time, it's not an RPG.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
These kind of posts are also important, I don't think there's a need to facepalm them. It's true, this is a slow burn VN, that deals with slice-of-life moments. Anyone looking just for lewd scene after lewd scene, can read that post and save themselves a download.

People look for all kinds of different games, and, thankfully, there's a huge variety on offer here to please everyone.

And 1st impressions are important. I've also closed games after just 5 mins before. For whatever reason, they just didn't click with *me*. I'm not surprised the same also happens with someone else starting my game.

As for the skill system, it's only used before each lewd scenes to let players decide which kinks they want to see. The first time it happens is at the end of chapter 1 when deciding to be more rough in the sex scene with Emma, or be more submissive and let her take charge (or not have sex with her at all, if neither of those options is appealing to you: all lewd scenes are optional).

Last edited:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
this game is gold, im waiting for new releases, no rush.
Yeah, MrSilverLust no rush! Since this game's so good I did resolve to hold my breath until the impending release, so I may tragically die unless this comes out soon. But that's neither here nor there, don't know why I mentioned it. No rush!

:sick: < (plz imagine this is blue from childishly holding its breath rather than green due to holding back vomit) (wish me luck bois)

• Haha
Reactions: Frosty2000

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Yeah, MrSilverLust no rush! Since this game's so good I did resolve to hold my breath until the impending release, so I may tragically die unless this comes out soon. But that's neither here nor there, don't know why I mentioned it. No rush!

:sick: < (plz imagine this is blue from childishly holding its breath rather than green due to holding back vomit) (wish me luck bois)
Don't die on us =)

Reactions: pantypriv

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
These kind of posts are also important, I don't think there's a need to facepalm them. It's true, this is a slow burn VN, that deals with slice-of-life moments. Anyone looking just for lewd scene after lewd scene, can read that post and save themselves a download.

I think the facepalms were mostly for the way he phrased his opinion. Saying that he was bored after 3 minutes, even if he maybe was not totally serious with that comment, made him look somewhat ignorant.

But yeah like I also wrote before, it is not a game for a quick fap and you certainly need to have the will, capacity and time to engage with the story. It's okay of course if for some reason someone can't or don't want to do that. Still imho a bit silly to comment in the way anonimgambler did it.

And by the way as a general info to everyone, facepalms count as likes in the overall statistics, that's why I usually avoid giving them.;)

Reactions: Vleder and Mister_M

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021

Chapter 4 is almost ready, I think I just need 1-2 weeks more, it’d be a shame if you endured this long, but perished so close to the release… :p

And by the way as a general info to everyone, facepalms count as likes in the overall statistics, that's why I usually avoid giving them.;)
Same here, unless sometimes when I find a comment REALLY dumb/lame. And farming facepalms is quite easy with the right crowd BTW :devilish:
It's just fake forum points, they don't matter for shit... unless it's likes in the first post of this thread, those might help more people find the game, so I do like those :p

Mar 17, 2021
I'd hate to be "that guy," but is there a lot of foot fetish stuff in this VN? I only ask because, from everything I'm reading, you need a lot of time to work through this piece of work, which is something I don't have a lot of. However, if there is a lot of foot fetish stuff in it, I'll make it worth my while.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I'd hate to be "that guy," but is there a lot of foot fetish stuff in this VN? I only ask because, from everything I'm reading, you need a lot of time to work through this piece of work, which is something I don't have a lot of. However, if there is a lot of foot fetish stuff in it, I'll make it worth my while.
Like osanaiko said there is a great foot fetish scene in the game so far, if you chose to engage with it. The MC doesn't start with a foot fetish though, so there isn't a focus on feet in the early chapters. Still since we had that option now, and I think a good amount of people engaged with that content, it's likely we will see some more content for that from now on, if we chose our MC to be interested in that. Still since a lot of kinks are and will be covered in this game, it will likely never be the main focus for the MC.

Mar 17, 2021
rimarakuiscoming

There is one significant footplay scene so far.

Not being podophilic myself, I can't say I pay much attention, but I did not notice any other foot related teasing or foot focussed scenes.
Like osanaiko said there is a great foot fetish scene in the game so far, if you chose to engage with it. The MC doesn't start with a foot fetish though, so there isn't a focus on feet in the early chapters. Still since we had that option now, and I think a good amount of people engaged with that content, it's likely we will see some more content for that from now on, if we chose our MC to be interested in that. Still since a lot of kinks are and will be covered in this game, it will likely never be the main focus for the MC.
Plus there's this sig:
View attachment 1884746

So I think we can guess there will be more foot content even based only on the fact that the dev made it.

And personally I hope for more footdom, foot worship, sniffing scenarios instead of footjobs.
Thank you, all. I appreciate your feedback. I'll probably continue lurking here for now.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Extremely hope that this demon has some decent part in it, at last.
She seems to be the least vanilla character, and potentially having really interesting, mostly psychological way of domination. Guess it will be the hardest one to implement, but I believe in our demiurge’s skills!
She's a pretty captivating character considering how little screen time she has compared to the dames.

I'm really hoping that Cunning attribute gets put to good use against her lol.

Reactions: pantypriv

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Plus there's this sig:
View attachment 1884746

So I think we can guess there will be more foot content even based only on the fact that the dev made it.

And personally I hope for more footdom, foot worship, sniffing scenarios instead of footjobs.
The fan sig you have mentioned, Is that scene is in the game or is it in the next update?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I haven't start playing the game that much but I missed out on one key detail of the MC i'd like to clarify here.

Is the MC primary job being a psychologist on his friend's company or is his primary job being a lecturer on that university?
Is the MC a lecturer?

Is his friend a lecturer on that university too? How is his friend's company integrated to the university in the first place?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I haven't start playing the game that much but I missed out on one key detail of the MC i'd like to clarify here.

Is the MC primary job being a psychologist on his friend's company or is his primary job being a lecturer on that university?
Is the MC a lecturer?

Is his friend a lecturer on that university too? How is his friend's company integrated to the university in the first place?
Neither are lecturers. The company is a joint venture between the university and the friend as far as I understand it. MC works for that company.

Reactions: Vleder
4.60 star(s) 163 Votes