AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think it makes sense. Kinkwise, Jen and Deb are a bit the mirror of each other. Deb likes to be dominant in the bedroom and likes men that are okay with being submissive. On the other hand, Jen likes to be submissive and to be with dominant men.

If the mc is dominant, he’ll have trouble to be with Deb, but Jen will love him. On the other hand, if the MC is submissive Deb will like him, but that causes a problem with his relationship with Jen where both of them like to be the submissive one in the bedroom. How to deal with that? Will they end up in a similar situation to Deb and Carl (where, in that case, neither likes to be submissive)?

In this chapter, the MC and Jen spend some time discussing the situation and come to one of the following arrangements, dependently on the player’s choice:
  • - agree they aren’t compatible kinkwise and break up;
  • - try to find a dome that would dominate them both in a threesome so they can both be submissive in the bedroom;
  • - try to find a man to dominate Jen;

That’s up to the player to decide, and it only happens when the mc is submissive. Of course, if the MC likes to take charge and be more dominant in the bedroom with Jen, they don’t face that problem and any of those choices is not presented to them. They are both happy together.

Soon, the dominant MC may have a similar choice with Deb. Since they both are dominant, they aren’t really compatible with each other. But that doesn’t mean they can’t have more scenes with each other. For example, a threesome where the MC and Deb can be dominant with a submissive girl is something on my mind, for the future (as usual, these plans can change, don’t take any of this as gospel).

A clusterfuck doesn’t even necessarily needs to happen. I know we’d like to think that the world is a just place and “bad things” happen to “bad people”, but divine karma isn’t really a thing and cheaters, liars, manipulators, etc get away with it all the time. Sometimes, the good guys are the ones that end up burned.

That’s one thing Game of Thrones did really well, when they got rid of Sean Bean in the first season, even if he was the good guy and did all the morally correct choices.

That choice probably makes more sense for a submissive MC that likes her, but I’m not here to judge if the MC in other paths also picks her :)
Well since my MC is kind of a douchebag sex addict with high cunning, I like this answer (y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A clusterfuck doesn’t even necessarily needs to happen. I know we’d like to think that the world is a just place and “bad things” happen to “bad people”, but divine karma isn’t really a thing and cheaters, liars, manipulators, etc get away with it all the time. Sometimes, the good guys are the ones that end up burned.
I am 100% behind this thematically and gameplay wise since real cheating scenarios that are acknowledged in the script is one of my favorites. That said, I wonder if it will break the suspension of disbelief if it goes on so long without any of the girls figuring out that he is courting all of them lol. It seems quite unlikely that none of them would talk about it with each other. Some like Jen, Lea, and Kim have incentives to keep it a secret, but not so much the others.

That's not to say that I wish it to blow up too soon, leaving us with a dead run. You probably have something in mind to let it ride longer without making things too unrealistic.

Reactions: Vleder

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I think it makes sense. Kinkwise, Jen and Deb are a bit the mirror of each other. Deb likes to be dominant in the bedroom and likes men that are okay with being submissive. On the other hand, Jen likes to be submissive and to be with dominant men.

If the mc is dominant, he’ll have trouble to be with Deb, but Jen will love him. On the other hand, if the MC is submissive Deb will like him, but that causes a problem with his relationship with Jen where both of them like to be the submissive one in the bedroom. How to deal with that? Will they end up in a similar situation to Deb and Carl (where, in that case, neither likes to be submissive)?

In this chapter, the MC and Jen spend some time discussing the situation and come to one of the following arrangements, dependently on the player’s choice:
  • - agree they aren’t compatible kinkwise and break up;
  • - try to find a dome that would dominate them both in a threesome so they can both be submissive in the bedroom;
  • - try to find a man to dominate Jen;

That’s up to the player to decide, and it only happens when the mc is submissive. Of course, if the MC likes to take charge and be more dominant in the bedroom with Jen, they don’t face that problem and any of those choices is not presented to them. They are both happy together.

Soon, the dominant MC may have a similar choice with Deb. Since they both are dominant, they aren’t really compatible with each other. But that doesn’t mean they can’t have more scenes with each other. For example, a threesome where the MC and Deb can be dominant with a submissive girl is something on my mind, for the future (as usual, these plans can change, don’t take any of this as gospel).

That’s one thing Game of Thrones did really well, when they got rid of Sean Bean in the first season, even if he was the good guy and did all the morally correct choices.

That choice probably makes more sense for a submissive MC that likes her, but I’m not here to judge if the MC in other paths also picks her :)
Except being dominant with Deb and being dominant with Jen are two different paths. You can actually even be submissive to Deb and still be dominant with Jen, since they are different variables. Also if you are dom with Jen you don't get those choices with the sub both to a dom woman or the sub Jen to other dom men.

Now if you go sub with Deb and Jen then I can see the dev making it so that Deb is the one that doms both of them if you chose to have a woman dom them.

I'm wondering if the dev will have Carl dom Jen if the mc chooses the other men dom Jen route since Carl keeps talking about how he doesn't like being submissive. I could see the mc being a sub to Deb and Carl being a dom to Jen. So then all of them would be getting what they want.

Oddly though Carl to me seems to be rather submissive. If you go bull on Deb she puts a cock cage on Carl that to me seems rather submissive.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Does this game have Win32 verison?
The first version I released got some "bad press" because the win-32 executable kept triggering the anti-virus and giving false positives. So I just removed it from the build since then. But if you download the attached file, and extract it to the game folder where the other executables are, it should work.

Except being dominant with Deb and being dominant with Jen are two different paths. You can actually even be submissive to Deb and still be dominant with Jen, since they are different variables. Also if you are dom with Jen you don't get those choices with the sub both to a dom woman or the sub Jen to other dom men.
Or, if you remain professional with Jen and never even have anything with her. Or if you don't like Deb at all and reject her. There are all sorts of possible combinations.

Now if you go sub with Deb and Jen then I can see the dev making it so that Deb is the one that doms both of them if you chose to have a woman dom them.
That's just one way of possibly doing it. It doesn't have to be Deb to dom them.

I'm wondering if the dev will have Carl dom Jen if the mc chooses the other men dom Jen route since Carl keeps talking about how he doesn't like being submissive. I could see the mc being a sub to Deb and Carl being a dom to Jen. So then all of them would be getting what they want.
See? The story practically writes itself now :p

Oddly though Carl to me seems to be rather submissive. If you go bull on Deb she puts a cock cage on Carl that to me seems rather submissive.
In that particular scene, he did it because he knows Deb likes submissive men. She has sex with the MC because she know Carl likes to see her with a bull. They tried to compromise to make both happy, but it turned out to not work that well, if you remembe how it all played out.

That said, I wonder if it will break the suspension of disbelief if it goes on so long without any of the girls figuring out that he is courting all of them lol. It seems quite unlikely that none of them would talk about it with each other. Some like Jen, Lea, and Kim have incentives to keep it a secret, but not so much the others.
Yeah, that’s the tricky part. But I didn’t mean that the MC will be able to keep sleeping with all the girls. But, for example, he might get an “official girlfriend” that everyone knows about, and cheat on her with anyone that wouldn’t mind it for one reason or another: that’s what the cheating skill is there for.

And there’s also someone with whom to use the “cuckquean” skill, meaning she’ll encourage the MC to sleep with other girls.

And there can be other girl(s) that are okay with an open relationship.

There some lots ways to allow for the MC to sleep around, either by him being a cheating asshole, or by doing it with consent. The girls he sleeps with in the different paths will probably be different, though.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Speaking about combinations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, something on those lines is in my mind. There is still a lot of story ground to cover before scenes like those can develop organically, but, at some point, I’d like to play with some combinations and kinks that involve threesomes.

Is the volleyball game winnable? I've tried a few times with no luck
As mentioned in the comment above, it depends on the outcome of the chess challange in the 1st chapter.

But okay, this question has come up enough times for me to understand that I need to do something about it in a future patch. I find it a bit off-putting to just show some kind of screen saying that the result of the volleyball game is locked dependently on past choices, but I can’t think of anything else right now. Anyone else has other suggestion?

Other alternative would be to not have any choices during the game, but I wanted to give the opportunity to collect a few more points at that point for balance reasons. It also makes the game feel a bit more interactive, even if it doesn’t change the result.

At some point I even thought about doing a more fleshed out mini-game… but there was no time for it, and no one asked for it. It’d also probably turn out a boring mini-game like 90% of those in renpy. involve threesomes.

Reactions: Vleder

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I’d like to play with some combinations and kinks that involve threesomes.
You'll ear no argument from me there. I'll welcome threesomes and a throuple relationship, which is completely in line with the kink table in my opinion. On the dom path, of course. just saying. ;)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yes, something on those lines is in my mind. There is still a lot of story ground to cover before scenes like those can develop organically, but, at some point, I’d like to play with some combinations and kinks that involve threesomes.

As mentioned in the comment above, it depends on the outcome of the chess challange in the 1st chapter.

But okay, this question has come up enough times for me to understand that I need to do something about it in a future patch. I find it a bit off-putting to just show some kind of screen saying that the result of the volleyball game is locked dependently on past choices, but I can’t think of anything else right now. Anyone else has other suggestion?

Other alternative would be to not have any choices during the game, but I wanted to give the opportunity to collect a few more points at that point for balance reasons. It also makes the game feel a bit more interactive, even if it doesn’t change the result.

At some point I even thought about doing a more fleshed out mini-game… but there was no time for it, and no one asked for it. It’d also probably turn out a boring mini-game like 90% of those in renpy. involve threesomes.
I think you're stuck at "eliminating the volleyball choices and just make it linear" option, because a text saying "volleyball result is dependent on chess bet" breaks immersion and sets some sort of "precedent" in player's mind for your game like, "okay so then what else in the future would be like this"-type of pondering.

I think just making the volleyball option linear is the least bad option you can come out of this.

Some players doesn't depend on walkthrough and the frustration of trying every single combination to just keep ends up losing on volleyball match, and it not only waste their time but bring about unnecessary disappointment.

A patch eliminating the choices makes more sense to me because the other option just breaks immersion.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think you're stuck at "eliminating the volleyball choices and just make it linear" option, because a text saying "volleyball result is dependent on chess bet" breaks immersion and sets some sort of "precedent" in player's mind for your game like, "okay so then what else in the future would be like this"-type of pondering.

I think just making the volleyball option linear is the least bad option you can come out of this.

Some players doesn't depend on walkthrough and the frustration of trying every single combination to just keep ends up losing on volleyball match, and it not only waste their time but bring about unnecessary disappointment.

A patch eliminating the choices makes more sense to me because the other option just breaks immersion.
I concur with the previous pervert. Having choices that seem like they should affect the outcome of the game but don't is a recipe for player frustration.

And I fully share the dev's experience of most minigames in Ren'Py being tedious timewasters.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you get on the submissive Kim path, all I can get is the mutually beneficial one or flat out rejecting her.
I don't think there is one (but haven't played the most recent update yet).

Edit: I read the above as meaning "a path where Kim is submissive", which I don't believe exists or is within the dev's current plans. If you meant "a path where the MC is Kim's submissive", then that is activated from their conversation in the coffee shop. Don't remember the details off-hand, but just let her roll all over the MC in the conversation and the path should become available, IIRC.

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Great chapter! A few thoughts:

-Continuity error, you gave the girls a pedicure but it doesn't remain for the rest of the week in future scenes
-Love what's going on with Deb, the edging scene was *perfect*
-Love LOVE the idea of the two subs submitting to a dominant woman!

bobo_monkey

Apr 14, 2018
I apologize to the reviewers of this game and the creator, my first review (since edited) was very unfair (about paid reviewers)
I realize this crossed a line and I am sorry for it. (nobody asked me to change my review! I just calmed down.)
This site has been amazing since i discovered it and I realllly appreciate all the amazing creators who participate here and take feedback about their games. I can see that MrSilverLust is one of those who listens to his fans so maybe i should have read the comments first before the reviews.
Thank you for pointing out the blind mode! much better/enjoyable for me personally.
In the end I guess harem/multiple girlfriend games are not my cup of tea on a personal level and I let that bias cloud my judgement.
I hope my wife never sees this but..... Catering to the whims / needs etc of 1 girl is waaaay enough for me. I cant freaking imagine having this many girls dangling what a nightmare. Maybe its my 18 years of marriage but... 1 is enough thanks!
But again thats all my personal bias, nothing to do with the quality of the game.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
How do you get on the submissive Kim path, all I can get is the mutually beneficial one or flat out rejecting her.
For the sake of continuity, the way the mc acts towards Kim on that scene depends on his "personality". To end up in the submissive path, you need to have collected, in total, more sensitive points than manly points. If you are ending up in the manly routes it's because you have too many manly points.

Reactions: KeksimusMaximus
Mar 26, 2017
For the sake of continuity, the way the mc acts towards Kim on that scene depends on his "personality". To end up in the submissive path, you need to have collected, in total, more sensitive points than manly points. If you are ending up in the manly routes it's because you have too many manly points.
Ahh that's my problem, thanks. I just wanted to see the alternative to the HJ scene but couldn't for the life of me figure out what I was doing wrong. Makes sense that the points completely changes the convo, but it feels so different for every other character like with Emma or Deb where you just click a choice if you want to be on their dom or sub path.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Thank you for pointing out the blind mode! much better/enjoyable for me personally.
In the end I guess harem/multiple girlfriend games are not my cup of tea on a personal level and I let that bias cloud my judgement.
All lewd scenes and girls are optional though, you can just date the one you like the most and befriend the rest. There might be some flirting until you reject them, though. But after that they will just remain as friends.

I'm not sure if that bothers you, it will be more walls of text without any sexual payoff. It will just be more scenes with friends hanging out.

4.60 star(s) 163 Votes