Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
MrSilverLust Can you tell me what variable I've to change to change my crush? I know that the choosing crush option was given at chapter 1 or 2 but I don't want to play the whole thing over a couple more chapters to get the additional crush scenes. So, I'm trying to change the variable by save editing but I can't find what line I need to enter in the editor to change the crush. Also, sorry for the ping.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
A clusterfuck doesn’t even necessarily needs to happen.
Does picking "MC can't love anyone" help in such prevention? Or does it just you lock you out of some content right off the bat? (Making it rather pointless). I am more than happy to just have a FWB with all and no "deep romance" with anyone, but from what I can see from picking "no crush" earlier, all that did was cause you to forfeit a free skill (sweetness) and nothing else.

In my opinion, this really doesn't seem to match Jen's character, the way she's been currently written. Of all the love interests so far, Jen seems to be the most 'romantic', with the possible exception of Bri who we don't know that much about yet. Like Jen's arc is basically being an insecure, relatively inexperienced woman who quickly becomes infatuated (love?) with MC. I feel like Jen's character would actually be undermined if by the creation of the alternate paths. If MC and Jen are just going to bring someone else into their 'forbidden love' relationship, it kind of spoils the whole point of needing to keep it secret, and also undermines the character motivations. They're willing to risk their reputations to exploring a relationship where they're not sexually compatible? Doesn't make much sense to me.

It only makes sense to me for Jen and MC to 'break-up' if they were sexually incompatible rather than bring in someone else to basically fulfil the sexually dominant role MC can't provide. Jen seems like the kind of girl who wants a single partner, basically.
I am inclined to agree. During humiliation/praise kink play, Jen even specifically says that calling her "slut" or "flat chested bitch" etc. doesn't do it for her, only "your (MC's) slut" and "MC's flat chested bitch" does. The romantic link to the person saying it and whom she is trying to please is crucial.

If they are incompatible, they are incompatible. Just stay friends. Finding some rando to dom her instead would do nothing for her and should not be a "solution" (if character consistancy is the goal).

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
any femdom route for girls other than Emma deb Kim and Jen MrSilverLust
All girls will have a path with some sort of femdom content, ranging from light femdom (I’d already consider Lea’s cunnilingus scene in that category), to more hardcore femdom. I have a more detailed post about that here.

I know I was told previously that I don't have to be a sub to get Deb.
I don’t remember saying that. What I said is that there will be the option to have more content with Deb if you aren’t a sub, even if that doesn’t lead to a happy ever after ending.

Also when the icon comes up for paths open, is there an explanation anywhere of what paths we're opening? That would be really helpful.
In the profile menu, each girl will have a small icon with a short description of the opened path. There’s nothing else beyond that.

So my question is how important are the choices we can make at the end of the chapter??
Does picking "MC can't love anyone" help in such prevention? Or does it just you lock you out of some content right off the bat? (Making it rather pointless).
Sorry, I avoid as much as I can to tell spoilers. Even if I’m always bombarded with questions about the future. You’ll all have to wait and see.

but from what I can see from picking "no crush" earlier, all that did was cause you to forfeit a free skill (sweetness) and nothing else.
I know. That option wasn’t even available at the time of release of chapter 2. But people kept asking for it for the sake of roleplaying, and I agreed with that. So I added that option. Not everything has to have a gameplay payoff, some things can be there just for roleplay purposes.

If they are incompatible, they are incompatible. Just stay friends. Finding some rando to dom her instead would do nothing for her and should not be a "solution" (if character consistancy is the goal).
That option to stay friends is available. If you believe that to be the one that best fit her character and the story, pick it. I don’t see what is the point in dwelling over options that you don’t want to take.

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
MrSilverLust Can you tell me what variable I've to change to change my crush? I know that the choosing crush option was given at chapter 1 or 2 but I don't want to play the whole thing over a couple more chapters to get the additional crush scenes. So, I'm trying to change the variable by save editing but I can't find what line I need to enter in the editor to change the crush. Also, sorry for the ping.
I’m not familiar with save editors. Does it just let you change the variables to True or False? If so, I’m afraid that it might not be possible to do what you want. The thing is, I don’t use normal flags as variables. I have an array (mc_choices) that, after every choice, I add a string to. Then, I can just check if the string is in the array or not to check for previous choices. If you can change variables at will, you want to add the strings "ch2_weedtrip_jen", "ch2_weedtrip_deb", "ch2_weedtrip_emma", "ch2_weedtrip_lea" and "ch2_weedtrip_liv" to the "mc_choices2 array.

If you can edit the code of the game directly, you can also use the command $ option("ch2_weedtrip_deb") to add each of the strings mentioned above to the array.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
If you can change variables at will, you want to add the strings "ch2_weedtrip_jen", "ch2_weedtrip_deb", "ch2_weedtrip_emma", "ch2_weedtrip_lea" and "ch2_weedtrip_liv" to the "mc_choices2 array.

If you can edit the code of the game directly, you can also use the command $ option("ch2_weedtrip_deb") to add each of the strings mentioned above to the array.
And of course, if you modify the internal game state, there is always the risk that you could get the existing game logic "stuck" and be unable to progress.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
All girls will have a path with some sort of femdom content, ranging from light femdom (I’d already consider Lea’s cunnilingus scene in that category), to more hardcore femdom. I have a more detailed post about that here.

I don’t remember saying that. What I said is that there will be the option to have more content with Deb if you aren’t a sub, even if that doesn’t lead to a happy ever after ending.

In the profile menu, each girl will have a small icon with a short description of the opened path. There’s nothing else beyond that.

Sorry, I avoid as much as I can to tell spoilers. Even if I’m always bombarded with questions about the future. You’ll all have to wait and see.

I know. That option wasn’t even available at the time of release of chapter 2. But people kept asking for it for the sake of roleplaying, and I agreed with that. So I added that option. Not everything has to have a gameplay payoff, some things can be there just for roleplay purposes.

That option to stay friends is available. If you believe that to be the one that best fit her character and the story, pick it. I don’t see what is the point in dwelling over options that you don’t want to take.
Thank you. Am I right assuming that Emma thinks you don't care about her due to the second day party where she felt ignored and there's nothing you can do to change that yet? I saw that and it disturbed me so I went back and started over just to see if I could change that. lol

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Cheats & Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.4.1]

Note: Gallery is locked or scenes you have played are unlocked as it would be . To unlock unseen scenes use the button Unlock Gallery in Cheats menu.

As always If you like my work considering supporting me on my or join my .

DOWNLOAD: - MEGA -
how to use setup this mod?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Am I right assuming that Emma thinks you don't care about her due to the second day party where she felt ignored and there's nothing you can do to change that yet?
Yes, you're right. That and her reaction at the end of the 1st chapter is part of the story and can't be changed.

Reactions: fishbrain

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I have to say that this game is one of the best here. Concept of gained points per decision, path you can choose and choices seems to leading somewhere. Wow. This is really good stuff.(y)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Wow....just wow. This game is just awesome. MrSilverLust You are making an amazing game here :).
Let's start from the character introductions. All the characters were introduced in beautiful way. I like how these characters have built.
Different personality traits make the story more enjoyable. Mc's character development within him and with other characters written really well. I really like they way his inner personalities argue with each other.
And the MrSilverLust have managed the humor really well in these kind of situations and the overall game.
We can emotionally connect with these characters, That's why the choices makes it more interesting to me. When I was making some choices it really had an impact on me. That's some I really like about your story telling.
The reason I mentioned this because only 4 other games have done this to me.

I enjoyed the story so much. Renders and the dialogues synched really well. MrSilverLust are you a phycology student? Because your writing shows that you must have some experience in it or you must have done some good research about these things. Those scenes were really impactful to watch. Addressing some important social issues were really interesting and not only that you really got guts to talk about those things nowadays.
I must mentioned the skill tree system. You have done that really well. Good job on that.

There some interesting scenes in the last episode specially the drinking and the volleyball game. There were lots of good scenes like that, but
I enjoyed this scenes very much. Because these two scene brought back lots of good memories :).
The pep talk during the match..... It's just so true....I laughed for that scene. Me and my friends were always do that before a game :LOL:.

They way you narrated the chess scene was good. You have done some good renders for the chess scene and the music really made an impact for the scene. Not only for that scene overall music is really good. My favorite was the music on the main menu.
I think making these scenes must have taken some good time and you have wrote the scene really well. They way you explained all the moves and the strategies was really good. Good commentary by the way. I have to say your hard work payed really well in those scenes.

The way characters communicating about their kinks was written really well. It's good that you brought that topic. I like the way you explained about these kinks.
It's good see you are focusing on these type topics. Not only this , you have done a good research for the all the topic you brought. That was really impressive.

My favorite characters are so far Deb, Emma, Kim and Jen. I have my reasons for that. I am fan of femdom and male dom.
These characters are a good treat if you are into these kinks. Man....I enjoyed their scenes very much ;).

The femdom scenes with deb was great. I loved all the scenes. The chosen renders and the writing was perfect. The way you wrote made the scene more interesting and hot. I am really into foot domination scenes and the episode 3 scene was....just wow.....wow :love:
And the 4th episode scenes with deb was more interesting and hot. Writing in the tease scene was so good. The way she explaining everything to him was so hot.
The punishment was so hot. They way she punishes and talks down to him was done really well.
The scene with Kim, I was waiting for something to happened :LOL:. What awesome scene was that. As footdom fan, That made my day :LOL:

But Emma really surprised me with that femdom scene. That femdom scene was something else. This episode was awesome. These surprises are too much to handle. I just want more from Deb, Kim and Emma. Currently Deb is my number one, but who knows, Kim and Emma are surprising me now.

The maledom scene with Jen was done well. It was hot and cute at the same time. Jen is really cute. The way we teach her how to do......man that was so good.
She is a quick learner. Emma maledom scene was also done really well. It was fun taming her. It was more good because she enjoyed being on her knees. Who doesn't want see a feminist on their knees :LOL:.

Over all great game with a good story and lots of chices. I happy see your game getting lots of love from the fan. You deserve all the support you get. All the best for your future updates :).

MrSilverLust I have some questions. I'll write those in the spoiler tag. This about femdom and foot dom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Well Just played the update and I enjoyed the scenes with each of the character espescally all the femdom scenes. Jen being my favorite character made me enjoy both routes for her even if I don't like maledom that much. I am looking foward to what female dom choice I can pick for the jen sub route. While deb seems like a obvious choice I do hope I can choose Emma as the female dom for mc and jen. I am wondering though if the love choice at the end will lead to some exclusive content or will it just be some extra choices like the crush choice.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time trying this one... and so fricking happy I did! No where near finished with the content so far.. but felt the need to stop and put out there.. it's 3:15 in the morning.. tomorrow's going to suck.. but I don't care!

Kudos to the Dev.. and back to the game!

Reactions: osanaiko

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Wow....just wow. This game is just awesome. MrSilverLust You are making an amazing game here :).
Thank you for the extensive feedback and kind words :)

Are you a phycology student? Because your writing shows that you must have some experience in it or you must have done some good research about these things.
No, I am not. Although I do try to research a bit and make every psychological explanation seem plausible, based on some real information or at least common sense, the truth is that all of it is made up to push the plot forward. Don’t take it too seriously.

1) I loved the footdom scenes with Deb and Kim. Will there be more foot domination scenes like this with these characters?
2) Emma seems to love dominating Mc. Can Mc become her sub?
One of the problems with wanting to present a vast range of kinks in a single game, is that none of it will be the main focus. Although, yes, there will some more footdom and sub scenes with Emma. This post here details a bit more about the future femdom content/routes in the game.

who are you falling for did this choice matter in the next chapters and how please explain MrSilverLust
I’ve already mentioned a couple times in the thread that I try to not give spoilers when asked that same question. Sorry, but you all will have to wait for the next chapters to find out :)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No, I am not. Although I do try to research a bit and make every psychological explanation seem plausible, based on some real information or at least common sense, the truth is that all of it is made up to push the plot forward. Don’t take it too seriously.
I know how boring is researching stuffs for stories. I don't even want to think about it :LOL:. It's impressive that you researched phycology stuff and managed to write it in an interesting way. Good work.
One of the problems with wanting to present a vast range of kinks in a single game, is that none of it will be the main focus. Although, yes, there will some more footdom and sub scenes with Emma. This post here details a bit more about the future femdom content/routes in the game.
Thanks and I understand. You have to do what you think is best for the game. I happy that I can look forward to some more foot dom scenes :)

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.60 star(s) 163 Votes