Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
MrSilverLust This new chapter is really good! I love the humiliation and foot fetish scenes with Deb, Emma and Kim (especially Deb and Emma). I hope to see more with them, maybe some cuckold fetish with Deb and Carl (like bull) involved! And for Emma i hope there will be a continuation of the degradation (cross-dressing/sissy?). Btw really nice work!

Reactions: osanaiko

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Some people are talking about the scene with Kim, and I checked in the gallery, my stage is closed, did I miss something? I'm on the "green" path with her where I help her
With Kim there is only a small scene in the beach before the end of the chapter!

Apr 28, 2020
With Kim there is only a small scene in the beach before the end of the chapter!
Yes, at first I thought so, then I thought that there was something more, but when I opened the gallery with a cheat, I realized that there was not that scene, but the scene on the beach with foot is really short, like a teaser of future possible content with it.

Reactions: Swooosh

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yes, at first I thought so, then I thought that there was something more, but when I opened the gallery with a cheat, I realized that there was not that scene, but the scene on the beach with foot is really short, like a teaser of future possible content with it.
I'm on the green path with Kim on both of my playthroughs, but from what I heard Kim will get more of a spotlight in the next update. In this one there's technically just her ballsquashing scene at the beach, but both that scene and what she asks you to do with regards to Olivia earlier on during the holiday suggests we'll get a lot more of her pretty soon! :sneaky:

Look at it this way - Kim hated this holiday so much she wasn't even in the mood to fuck around with MC, so you can blame the lack of content with her in this update entirely on Jamie and feel less bad later on in the game when you ruin his relationship on Kim's orders! ;):LOL:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
All girls will have a path with some sort of femdom content,
Is the reverse also true? i.e. all girls will also have a path with maledom content? As this does not seem to be the case (atm) for a few girls like Deb and Kim

Note: Just to clarify, not being a sub =/= maledom. You have stated that non-sub MCs will be able to get more content with Deb (which I for one certainly appreciate ). However, the one and only scene non-sub MCs can unlock with her (thus far) is still a femdom scene - only it is femdom on her cock caged BF using MC as a tool thereof rather than femdom on the MC directly - not a neutral let alone a maledom one.

Cheers

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
All the 3 "femdom ladys" seems to have a different femdomy theme to them. Deb is more of a traditonal interpretation of a Mistress type of character. Emma is more humiliation focused. And Kim, just based on that beach scene, seems to be into painplay and probably some other stuff associated with it.

This game will get fairly complex at some point when it comes to keeping track of everything with so much differrent kink play involved. And the developer already teased chastity play which is basically opening up pandoras box and will complicate the game even further since you have to account for everything for every girl on every path.. Don't get me wrong , from personal experience, writing about chastity is some of the most fun you can have with femdom, but here just thinking about writing it makes my brain hurt because you have to take into account a million things..=) For example, let's say you're on the Deb and Lea path and Deb puts you into chastity. Then you have a Lea scene where she gets all horny and wants to have sex with the MC....Yeah... I mean these kind of scenes are pure femdom gold, but it's complicated..

So with all that in mind, godspeed mr developer=) Game is awesome by the way and i'm not exclusively referring to the femdom aspect of it.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is the reverse also true? i.e. all girls will also have a path with maledom content? As this does not seem to be the case (atm) for a few girls like Deb and Kim

Note: Just to clarify, not being a sub =/= maledom. You have stated that non-sub MCs will be able to get more content with Deb (which I for one certainly appreciate ). However, the one and only scene non-sub MCs can unlock with her (thus far) is still a femdom scene - only it is femdom on her cock caged BF using MC as a tool thereof rather than femdom on the MC directly - not a neutral let alone a maledom one.

Cheers
I think it is fair to say that the content balance is slightly tilted in favour of femdom at least for now, without being completely uneven. This is not a criticism, just an observation on how the game seems to be taking shape.

The MC can be slightly dominant when exploring exhibitionism with Lea and can get the upper hand in the constant power struggles with Emma, but so far Jen is the only outright sub in the bunch. Bri seems interested in exploring whatever the MC is into, which in all likelihood could include some d/s play; Olivia might also be willing to play around with the theme in a non-committal fashion.

Meanwhile Deb has no use for a non-submissive MC except as a prop in her femdom scenarios, and either path with Kim leaves her in the driver's seat, with the MC as either her pain slut or her tame cock.

Reactions: Tumai and Vleder

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
All the 3 "femdom ladys" seems to have a different femdomy theme to them. Deb is more of a traditonal interpretation of a Mistress type of character. Emma is more humiliation focused. And Kim, just based on that beach scene, seems to be into painplay and probably some other stuff associated with it.

This game will get fairly complex at some point when it comes to keeping track of everything with so much differrent kink play involved. And the developer already teased chastity play which is basically opening up pandoras box and will complicate the game even further since you have to account for everything for every girl on every path.. Don't get me wrong , from personal experience, writing about chastity is some of the most fun you can have with femdom, but here just thinking about writing it makes my brain hurt because you have to take into account a million things..=) For example, let's say you're on the Deb and Lea path and Deb puts you into chastity. Then you have a Lea scene where she gets all horny and wants to have sex with the MC....Yeah... I mean these kind of scenes are pure femdom gold, but it's complicated..

So with all that in mind, godspeed mr developer=) Game is awesome by the way and i'm not exclusively referring to the femdom aspect of it.
I could see a scenario where on someone else's love route (Bri's or Emma's) Deb is more of a femdom teacher and we can ask another character to be (also) MC's keyholder. But yeah it seems like the chastity can result in many various scenes and ideas.

Reactions: Frosty2000

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
The concept to this game is quite unique, i didn't see it before at least.

I like how the pointsystem allows you to choose what scenes you are into in a fun and dynamic way, not like the usual list of questions we have to go through to disable some fetisches.

The story is quite nice, it sucks me in and is well put together. The visuals are on the spot, not too bad but also not too good. That is the way it has to be for all the 1-person projects made on Patreon. The visuals are important yes but the story is and will always be the main dish. Be too ambitious and the game will sucks the life out of the creator. :eek:

Other than that i'm a chess man myself, not anything spectacular though. :LOL:
but still... appriciated it is a thing in this game, makes for a fun read.

Updates are released steadily and have good amount of content.

Doing well, keep it up!

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
That option to stay friends is available. If you believe that to be the one that best fit her character and the story, pick it. I don’t see what is the point in dwelling over options that you don’t want to take.
Sorry, I don't mean to belabor the point, only to offer constructive criticism because I genuinely do really like the game, but this doesn't do it for me.

By writing in certain route that players are aware of even if they don't pick the route still says something about the character.

To go back to the hypothetical Deb example, if there was a route where Deb became a submissive, I think this would still undermine her character even if I didn't pick it. The knowledge that Deb could go submissive is all that's needed, because it implies that it's intrinsically part as part of her character, which undermines her dominant character. The Deb who goes submissive is necessarily the same Deb who is dominant, which doesn't gel well.

For some characters, this could be an advantage. Like the fact with Emma there's the parallel dom/sub paths is really good and says a lot about her character, and matches her character, being in this love-hate friendship with MC that could go either way. But for Jen, I don't see it working.

Reactions: ename144

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Note: Just to clarify, not being a sub =/= maledom.
Yes. If you follow the link in the post you quoted, you can basically replace femdom with maledom. Basically:

I plan to have a lot of femdom maledom content in Nothing is Forever. However, this is such a broad term that I’m trying to make each girl "specialize" in some aspect of it. It also must be said that this is all in a scale from vanilla to hardcore and I’d like that, regardless of where a given player fits in the scale, there is some content for him. This also means that there will be some "light femdom" "light maledom" scenes that might be hot for some, but you might just classify as "boring vanilla".
Remains true for both paths. If not being a sub =/= maledom, also not being a dom =/= femdom. There is and will be even more vanilla-ish content in the game, with light tones of maledom or femdom.

Reactions: Tumai and Vleder

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Sorry, I don't mean to belabor the point, only to offer constructive criticism because I genuinely do really like the game, but this doesn't do it for me.

By writing in certain route that players are aware of even if they don't pick the route still says something about the character.
I appreciate the constructive criticism, and I do understand where you're coming from. You’re thinking of different paths as of different stories/environments the same character is thrown in. And that the character personality will stay constant, while the story around it is the only thing that changes. So, by looking at different paths, you can learn more about that character, or how she reacts in different situations. But it’s still the same person all along.

However, this game isn't designed like that. From the beginning I imagined different paths for all of the girls. Depending in which path you are, their kinks and even personality will change.

The most drastic case so far is Emma. In one path she is turning her feminist ideals to 11 and leaning more and more into her misandrist characteristics, learning that she likes to humiliate men. In the other path, she's becoming more and more like a "repressed feminist" that, despite what she says or cares to admit, gets turned on by being manhandled and/or treated in a misogynistic fashion in the bedroom. It's almost like they are two different characters already, and it’ll only get more divergent with time.

The same process will happen with all of the girls, to some extent.

The benefit of doing it like this is time. This way I just need to create one character – Emma for example – and can develop her into a misandrist woman that gets off into dominating and humiliating man, or a day-to-day feminist that secretly gets turned on by being treated in a misogynistic manner. This is not the same girl in different situations. These are basically two different persons already. Two different characters.

This way, with a single character, with many of the same shared non-sexual scenes, I can introduce several kinks/paths. Otherwise I’d need 14 girls, and it’s already quite tricky to give them all enough screen time, with some, like Bri, having too little.

My plot philosophy is that characters need to stay consistent in a single path. What happens in other paths is like a parallel universe that has no meaning for that path. I don’t know if you ever watched the TV show Fringe, but it’s something like the parallel universes there.

If I were to change that philosophy, I’d have to abandon the game and start anew. I obviously won’t do that.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I appreciate the constructive criticism, and I do understand where you're coming from. You’re thinking of different paths as of different stories/environments the same character is thrown in. And that the character personality will stay constant, while the story around it is the only thing that changes. So, by looking at different paths, you can learn more about that character, or how she reacts in different situations. But it’s still the same person all along.

However, this game isn't designed like that. From the beginning I imagined different paths for all of the girls. Depending in which path you are, their kinks and even personality will change.

The most drastic case so far is Emma. In one path she is turning her feminist ideals to 11 and leaning more and more into her misandrist characteristics, learning that she likes to humiliate men. In the other path, she's becoming more and more like a "repressed feminist" that, despite what she says or cares to admit, gets turned on by being manhandled and/or treated in a misogynistic fashion in the bedroom. It's almost like they are two different characters already, and it’ll only get more divergent with time.

The same process will happen with all of the girls, to some extent.

The benefit of doing it like this is time. This way I just need to create one character – Emma for example – and can develop her into a misandrist woman that gets off into dominating and humiliating man, or a day-to-day feminist that secretly gets turned on by being treated in a misogynistic manner. This is not the same girl in different situations. These are basically two different persons already. Two different characters.

This way, with a single character, with many of the same shared non-sexual scenes, I can introduce several kinks/paths. Otherwise I’d need 14 girls, and it’s already quite tricky to give them all enough screen time, with some, like Bri, having too little.

My plot philosophy is that characters need to stay consistent in a single path. What happens in other paths is like a parallel universe that has no meaning for that path. I don’t know if you ever watched the TV show Fringe, but it’s something like the parallel universes there.

If I were to change that philosophy, I’d have to abandon the game and start anew. I obviously won’t do that.
It will become more and more difficult to write the scenes in-between in a way that it is consistent with the character development. But since you have talent, maybe it will work out with enough effort.

By the way, awesome game. I absolutely like the writing and the development of the characters. Playing the femdom path. I totally enjoy the progress in kinks, starting from a more "normal" baseline and going more and more into extremes.
I'm rooting for even more kink escalation, not only in actions, but also on the psychological level per character. The game does really well to lay out the motivations as well as the current and changing believes of the girls, making them "real". I'm really looking forward to see them expressing their liking in more extreme femdom content.

Only negative point is that you have to act like an idiot to get into the femdom path. Would hope for more non-con. At least Kim seems to demand stuff on her own. Nevertheless, Deb and Emma are my favorites so far.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Hmm I dislike the idea that there won't be dub con that the character can get into with Kim and blackmail for example. If the MC is choosing to do this (via player choice) that would still fit all the rules for Patreon and the other sites. Be fking hot too!!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Then with Olivia she appears as an option I think every time but when I'm at the lake with her and it says I need to have had a crush on her that choice is never available.
This may have been answered elsewhere, but I took a stab at it...

I was curious about this scene as well and popped open the code to take a look. The Dev has stated he uses arrays more than booleans, so no True/False with this choice. In the game we're asked about a crush on her but there is no option currently in the game that would fork that scene into something more (eg, the MC skinny dipping with Olivia). So, at least for now, it's a dead end. A bit odd, but oh well. Also, just to back it up, I looked at the images for that chapter and there's not any for the MC with Olivia other than what's shown in that scene.

Reactions: fishbrain

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Are all the skills tied to Cunning?
I've basically gone down a pretty nice route and not put any points into Cunning, but I have no skills at all and that's locking me out of conversation paths ....

Right, so just realised that the skills aren't based on your actions directly but you have to buy them ... I'll go back to my cave now ...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 163 Votes