badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
hey Kinderfeld just a reminder to report your post when you update so your amazing game shows up on the Latest Updates page, else the mods won't see it and add it to the page and it'll take longer for this game to get the support it deserves

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
hey Kinderfeld just a reminder to report your post when you update so your amazing game shows up on the Latest Updates page, else the mods won't see it and add it to the page and it'll take longer for this game to get the support it deserves
How do you do that? Just for grins and giggles?

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
As promised, updated walkthrough. Enjoy.
Link updated in OP. Thanks so much, mordred93 .
Really? Hadn't realized that was how it worked. Thanks for the heads up.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That was good. The buildup, the conversation, internal monologue, the payoff, etc. Hell Yeah.

Reactions: Repuci

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Oh my, good update! you can really feel Carol's love for mc. Carol is so cute! also I agree with someremove, pretty bummed because carol didn't call mc daddy, that was a wasted opportunity (not really).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I can't understand that either, seems to be a heavily underrated VN.
The game's only been out for a little over two months and it has 9 reviews averaging 4.5 stars. I think it's doing pretty good! (y)

I'm really enjoying the story, Kinderfeld , but I'm very apprehensive about the bad stuff that is inevitably coming. I don't know if you are familiar with it, but I am getting a very Cormac McCarthy's The Road vibe from this story. In one sense, that is meant as a very great compliment. It's a powerful story! Possibly one of the best books I've ever read. However, it's a book I read over 10 years ago, and I still have nightmares from it from time to time. Oh well, you've hooked me on the characters, and I'm invested. Good luck!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

NOTE!!!!: Not sure if the MOD will work with v0.99, so use at your own risk! I've got two years of work in this mod with a lot of subtle coding so you could see every scene. There's no way I could duplicate that the exact way I did, and even if I could it would probably take a month of time I don't have. So, sorry guys I won't be updated a Mod I competed nearly a year ago.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.26.0 (Please read the text in the mod about saving to see all endings)

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
You have a knack for writing, my man. And the visuals are great, too! Love the post-apocalypse setting and feel.

Keep it up, this is a great game!

4.60 star(s) 273 Votes