mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Does that mean that if she's not pregnant she'll stay in the feminist camp?
Unknown - that is up to the dev to make that decision as part of their endgame. I just can report what I know about at this point in the code.

Mesachieman

Feb 12, 2020
When I try to load my save I get this error screen. If I click ignore it takes me back to the beginning of the game. Any help? Error screen.png

Mesachieman

Feb 12, 2020
I just tried a fresh download without Zoey's mod and the same error code comes up. I love this game but I really don't want to start again on every update.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hana not a virgin but she is a slut too. Big Bummer
Wait, MC had a wife before he started romancing Carol. Is MC a slut too? Alice had a husband. So did Julie. Guess they're both sluts. Sydney was certainly no virgin...

You live in quite the sheltered world if everyone is a slut that wasn't virgin when MC found them.

(And no, it's not NTR for someone to have had sex before they ever even became a character in the story. Sheesh.)

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Wait, MC had a wife before he started romancing Carol. Is MC a slut too? Alice had a husband. So did Julie. Guess they're both sluts. Sydney was certainly no virgin...

You live in quite the sheltered world if everyone is a slut that wasn't virgin when MC found them.

(And no, it's not NTR for someone to have had sex before they ever even became a character in the story. Sheesh.)

MC's wife died years before he adopted Carol. Alice's husband died. Same for Julie. Did you even play the game dude?

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes