kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
I don't know where you found that information? There is a counter for how many times you have cum inside Carol. It may not be implemented in the game yet. Fertility may also be affected in real life by 1) starvation, 2) chronic dehydration, 3) physical exhaustion, etc. All things this troupe have been dealing with.
i just wonder why MC had cum inside Carol so many time before but she not pregnant i didn't say she will not pregnant in the future but if your explanation is true then it can make sense

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Two reasons. 1) it is the apocalypse and hygiene is hard to come by, and shorter hair is easier to keep clean and maintain. 2) it is easier to do sex scenes with shorter hair from a physics perspective.
I wish the MC had shorter hair, or at least a real metalhead hairstyle. Instead of this red catastrophe on his head, I would even prefer him being bald.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh my giddy aunt, I love me my red hot preggy doc. <3
Soon my love, sooon.

And I am sufficiently angered by that cliffhanger. The only thing I could think of being worse is if Emmie is "saved," but by the bandits.... Why does it always have to be the sweet little girls who get horrifically murdered? How about McCready dies instead and then Emmie can be introduced to her new daddy, Jack. ;)

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I wish the MC had shorter hair, or at least a real metalhead hairstyle. Instead of this red catastrophe on his head, I would even prefer him being bald.
Hana's calling out the MC's hair disaster seems a bit of foreshadowing from the dev that we might be getting a change to our lustrous locks. ;)

Nov 23, 2020
I love all the girls here especially Alice, she was actually the character model that got me to this game. Also, I take the opportunity to cum inside everytime lol. And for those who came inside Sydney, she officially confirmed it woohooo!!!

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Oh for fuck sake, I hope they don't kill the little girl, I swear I quit this game if they do, its one of the cheapest way to try to drama hook someone, the Walking Dead did it constantly, and I can't deal with that sort of crap, I mean their was already enough drama being brewed with the bandits attack incoming and the Amazon Camp heading toward its fall, their was no need to toss in a drama cheapshot just to fuck with our emotions as a cliffhanger.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may have forgotten but in the beginning the girls kept track of their safe days, besides the few times they used protection, but now they simply don't care or feel safe enough to get pregnant.

I mean realistically speaking she is a wreck of a person when we meet her so I'm pretty certain listening to her in that state of mind wasn't the smartest idea. The woman literally deluded herself into waiting for people that most likely are past tense by that point and would still be waiting without our group.

So I agree with you to a point but I don't feel that the dev did this to mislead people into anything. There were attempts to show the player that Red isn't really fully herself and hell even the MC says that she's probably hurting to a point where it affected her mental state so, hear me out, I don't believe we can put this 100% on the dev.

I mean seems to me that the common impression here is that someone will save Em but we may not like who does it. *COUGH* Bandits *COUGH*

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
You may have forgotten but in the beginning the girls kept track of their safe days, besides the few times they used protection, but now they simply don't care or feel safe enough to get pregnant.

I mean realistically speaking she is a wreck of a person when we meet her so I'm pretty certain listening to her in that state of mind wasn't the smartest idea. The woman literally deluded herself into waiting for people that most likely are past tense by that point and would still be waiting without our group.

So I agree with you to a point but I don't feel that the dev did this to mislead people into anything. There were attempts to show the player that Red isn't really fully herself and hell even the MC says that she's probably hurting to a point where it affected her mental state so, hear me out, I don't believe we can put this 100% on the dev.

I mean seems to me that the common impression here is that someone will save Em but we may not like who does it. *COUGH* Bandits *COUGH*
I wouldn't really appreciate it any better if they saved her only for Bandits to get her and use her as a mean to push the town to surrender, it would still be a serious degree of obnoxious that I am not sure I'd be willing to keep going with. Basically Deus Ex Machina a situation to give the bandits the upper hand and force the group to move to yet another location rather than submit to some assholes. At one point I do expect some Happy Ending to this rather than them going for "Walking Dead" and keep the group moving from place to place recycling around the storyline to keep the game running for a few more years.

Reactions: isotope and Dunner

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018

i know that bro, i'm just begin to wonder after Sydney get pregnant even though she had bird control and also little bit because im feel Carol's safe day is so long, MC begin to cum inside her in chapter 11 until chapter 19 and she still not pregnant :v

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh no from what I've read White Oak (I'll refer to it as WO) is the last location we're visiting seeing how the game is almost at an end. The "EM incident" should we call it, would just be a catalyst for a war between the Bandits and WO. Yes it would be cliche to say the least but here's hopping we see our dear MC or Paapaa coming to the rescue.

Here's what I believe will happen:
1.The grandpa or the MC will hear her because they were nearby and come to the rescue
2.(The more realistic option from what I've seen) I'm inclined to say the Grandpa would be looking for her already, seeing how Em says she's already late, and thus they'd find a dead infected that nobody from WO spoke about or a body that presumably belongs to the farmhand that disappeared and he realizes something fishy is going on
3.IF she's found by a Bandit I REALLY hope the Grandpa/Mc would find her soon after, get rid of the bandit and realize the bandit threat is real thus starting the preparations against the bandits

As I said WO is the last stop for this game so it seems to me the Bandits will be the last Big Bad of the setting.

Here's a lil spoiler then:

After that pun I want to commit not alive :FacePalm:

Reactions: kkevin33

FateBE

Nov 3, 2019
Does anybody else have any issues with the new update? I've tried loading up my save from episode 20 and I keep getting an error. Any info on how to solve this?

Reactions: Balloo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For both - you had to have sex with her in Chapter 16. If not - then sorry.
Does that mean that if she's not pregnant she'll stay in the feminist camp?

Certainly true, but IUD's are better than 98%. Most of the failures of birth control come from not taking it correctly. IUDs and drugs like norplant eliminate that problem. Unless her UID had expired, and a medical student would be virtually certain to know that, she simply can't get pregnant. Beyond that why tell me that she's on birth control if the dev isn't willing to honor that? Simple entrapment. Period. Remember we play this based on the information provided. The dev decided to give us confidence that cumming inside her was safe, otherwise why mention it, and the dev lied to us.

Talk about percentages all you wish, but that's a false argument. We only know what the dev tells us, and in this case we were grossly mislead.

However, if Sidney's pregnancy reunites us, then I'll be fine with it. I never wanted to lose her to begin with. I may not like the mechanism, but I'm more interested in the outcome. Plus medical attention for Carol when she comes to term is critically important, so getting Sidney back is a priority.
It's not the dev that deceived you, not even the character (she didn't know she would get pregnant). I like that fact because it helps the immersion. Don't cum inside if you don't want to risk it, the choice is there for a reason

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
The updates for this game have become one of my most expected. It is always such a pleasure sipping my morning tea and reading what adventures our heroes go through this time. I was expecting bandits to attack already, but bit more of the calm before storm was nice also. Hana scenes were great.

Cliffhanger was nasty though. I hope she's as fast as she was praised for. Or little bit of Aikido training would be great when someone attacks like that. She must survive, one way or another.

And I gotta say that I adore Naomi's breasts, she has just the right curvature and were so alluring in the evening scene, that it almost took my mind away from whatever they were talking about, so her dress choice really worked.

I hope MC gets Emmie into his harem sooner than later. She's young, but already has an great ass. Prime breeding material. Assuming our lost lambs from the military base find their way into the mansion and Emmie joins them also, it will be already seven women for the MC's harem. Perhaps Emmie's friend too? If zombies or bandits won't kill him, the workload to keep them all satisfied, will do.

Mention about military zone where remnants of army kept rule was nice info. New baddies once bandit threat has been taken care of? New safe haven where to escape once shit hits the fan? Saviours that enables MC and his harem to enjoy family life with horde of newborns safely in THE END?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
And I am sufficiently angered by that cliffhanger. The only thing I could think of being worse is if Emmie is "saved," but by the bandits.... Why does it always have to be the sweet little girls who get horrifically murdered? How about McCready dies instead and then Emmie can be introduced to her new daddy, Jack.
Stop stealing my thoughts! From what the Dev did until now I can see the Emmie plot go two ways, either she gets "saved" by the bandits and used by them to gain an advantage to take over the town or the MC rescues her on his way into town and later in the bandit attack on the town with the MC helping to defend the town McCready dies and ask the MC to take care of Emmie (I hope this results in her joining the harem).

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes