thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
understandable
but at the same time you're skipping parts of the story that you love
since it's not like they are not talking and so on during the lewd scenes.
still .. understandable
I don't skip ..anything :p
I don't skip the scenes completely, I just click through them very quickly and if text comes up outside of the usual sextalk, then of course I read it too.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First of all thanks for another excellent and timely update. About time Hana and the MC broke the ice. I think that her effort to keep it purely physical has already proven to be false, but we'll see how that progresses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite my observations in the spoiler, I do enjoy your game and think it's among the best on F95. I continue to look forward to your next update. Thank you for your efforts and commitment.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Shouldn't this be
IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do NOT use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.
Yea, thanks, I was probably doing 5 things when I wrote that.

Reactions: JennaJJ

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't know if I'm just weird, but more and more I tend to skip the sex scenes. Not because they are badly done, because they really aren't, but because the actual story interests me a lot more. :unsure:
I don't skip the scenes completely, I just click through them very quickly and if text comes up outside of the usual sextalk, then of course I read it too.
Hana probably hates you. She wants nothing but the sex, all that talk is just... distracting. :)

Amazing update, lots of things going on yet nothing felt rushed. I was literally talking to myself at the cliffhanger ending...

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
First of all thanks for another excellent and timely update. About time Hana and the MC broke the ice. I think that her effort to keep it purely physical has already proven to be false, but we'll see how that progresses.

Despite my observations in the spoiler, I do enjoy your game and think it's among the best on F95. I continue to look forward to your next update. Thank you for your efforts and commitment.
We can safely say that the "Top Brass" probably has an idea but won't say it because they don't wanna cause panic. Or so I assume after the few interactions with the Sheriff.

Then again the Ch.21 ending may prove me wrong. Here's hoping there will be an explanation in the following episodes and if not it wouldn't be a big deal but it would be a plot-hole.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do not use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.21.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
thx for the 0.21 wt mod!

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hana probably hates you. She wants nothing but the sex, all that talk is just... distracting. :)
Her scene was of course not affected because I felt it was important for her character study. :sneaky:

By the way, things like Hana's scene should be hidden in spoiler so shortly after the release.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if I'm just weird, but more and more I tend to skip the sex scenes. Not because they are badly done, because they really aren't, but because the actual story interests me a lot more. :unsure:
Weeeelllll, i'm not skipping the sex scenes, after all i'm a perv, but like you, i tend to like more the story it self, like a good book, it's so well written that a want to read more of the story, than looking at the sex scenes.
That's why it's one of my top fav of HS games.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I didn't see that notice. I don't relish starting all over again... but maybe skipping until I get to the new stuff will only be marginally bad. Still takes time though.

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Love this game, big dystopian genre fan and this is shaping up to be one of my favorites in the genre. Literally wait for it just for the storyline but the sex scenes are on point, looking forward to the pregnancy fucking cos my MC creampied the lot:coffee::sneaky:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
eagerly waiting for your amazing walkthrough :love:
Updated the WT post on the main page. Dev usually posts it on a Mega link .. surprised it wasn't this time. I updated my post. Problem is I am in a far west timezone - so it is not out by the time I go to bed, and I cannot update a post and have it updated based on a timezone. Also posting here since I cannot tell how many times I get asked for updates after I have updated the main page post.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well we were obviously right about this but Carol will be Big Disappoint when she finds out she's not first :Kappa:
Is this a real thing? Sydney got morning sickness in the previous update in my PT, but I didn't get that line

I didn't get that dialogue either :unsure:

Reactions: Dunner
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes