Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys !
I am running low on my data and so I have just one query. Is new update it long enough to download or In another words how much play-through we have(It's small update or normal enough to download ?).
It's just, I am really low on my net pack. Let me know and thanks in advance.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hello guys !
I am running low on my data and so I have just one query. Is new update it long enough to download or In another words how much play-through we have(It's small update or normal enough to download ?).
It's just, I am really low on my net pack. Let me know and thanks in advance.
update was same length as previous ones, just a lot more sex

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Very good so far, I just hope it doesn't get lost in to much drama down the line though. We got a nice slow build up for something "bad" that will take place, just hope it doesn't turn into like a walking dead on steroids.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A doubt, the history and interaction with Carol change a lot if I reject her and accept Noemi? How is it worth starting another gameplay?

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
Kinderfeld there appears to be some sort of logic issue concerning the date night with Alice. if you reject her after the date... you get several scenes/dialogues that say you had sex. in fact, the Hana shower scene the next day ONLY happens if you reject her. I'm a couple updates late, so I'm assuming this isn't common? Didn't get any hits with my search attempt...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 2675M
SHA1SUM: 0ca4fcf73b646c00554bef26b4f18178da0507cc
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.21.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Shouldn't this be
IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do NOT use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Anyone that has a good save from the end of 0190, I didn't do the 20-upgrade. When I load my latest save I get an exception error. I can only load an older upgrade.

Edit: Forget it! One of my auto saves, not the three latest, took my near to the end.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if I'm just weird, but more and more I tend to skip the sex scenes. Not because they are badly done, because they really aren't, but because the actual story interests me a lot more. :unsure:

Edit: I'm positively surprised, I actually expected a lot of facepalms. Now & Then probably appeals to a more mature target group than most landlady & roommate simulators.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if I'm just weird, but more and more I tend to skip the sex scenes. Not because they are badly done, because they really aren't, but because the actual story interests me a lot more. :unsure:
understandable
but at the same time you're skipping parts of the story that you love
since it's not like they are not talking and so on during the lewd scenes.
still .. understandable
I don't skip ..anything :p

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Well we were obviously right about this but Carol will be Big Disappoint when she finds out she's not first :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: thorin0815
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes