mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Hahaha, 161 ending variations. mordred93 - You plan on a runthrough for them all, right? :KEK:
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw .. Shows what I get for being nice and doing the WT for free ... lol

We shall see - the second post didn't look too bad as there are like 10 major decision points, and then the variations go on from there. If I can boil it down. I will ask Kinderfeld for some help (maybe the graphic in full size) to start planning.

Man that final walkthrough might not come out prior to the game's public release as is usual :) Damn day job.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
wait we are talking about endings already? i hope that means ending of season 1. this is the better walking dead, so we need at least 15 seasons.
Yes the game is ending soon, though the dev has another game planned after this one.

And walking dead was dragged on too much and became boring imo. I'm not even talking about the useless spinoffs

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
wait we are talking about endings already? i hope that means ending of season 1. this is the better walking dead, so we need at least 15 seasons.
They found a functional community where they can live and grow roots. It sure looks like it is long past the halfway point for the story.

Yes the game is ending soon, though the dev has another game planned after this one.

And walking dead was dragged on too much and became boring imo. I'm not even talking about the useless spinoffs
In a supernatural setting if my memory doesn't betrays me.
Wonder if there will be vampires and werewolves. If yes i sure hope the vampires are more akin to Castlevania's: full of blood and sexual lust. Instead of the almost frigid ones from VTM. :p

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Still playing this game piece by piece, but keeping an eye out for inconsistencies, grammar, and punctuation errors. Found another one.

In the aside scene with Julie and Sydney, in chapter 19, 'Cassie' is referred to as 'Carrie' by Julie.

Also, really like McCreary. Really appreciate that even as he's talking to the MC, we's got a weapon within arm's distance. As much as he was an affable gentleman, he was no fool. :D

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
What's up lads and lasses, time for the final news update for Ch21 !
On top of this, you can find the release schedule if you haven't seen it yet ! Be ready to enjoy that one out. Until the next time, see y'all :BootyTime:

Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also, there is a specific scene variant I don't think anyone's going to get on their first play-through.
Never underestimate the power of save scumming. :LOL:

• Reshot some earlier sequences to clean up transitions
  • Added alt scenes and code for unlocks
Wonder which scenes were reshot and added. :unsure:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Never underestimate the power of save scumming. :LOL:
Guarantee you won't get it the first time through (without console code unlocks) - but save scumming will help getting it the second time through a ton faster (I might speak from experience :) Well worth it to see this scene - BTW.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You already know that every time you pronounce AL with its full name somewhere an innocent LI dies in flames, right? ;)
I gotta play this game one day. I played an early version but never finished the final game. Everyone references it.

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
Jack holding a "#1 MOM" mug, while talking to Sydney, not long after they shared bodily fluids with each other? Hmm, this matter is rather troublesome, that supposed IUD inside Sydney's uterus has a lot to answer for lol

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes