Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jack holding a "#1 MOM" mug, while talking to Sydney, not long after they shared bodily fluids with each other? Hmm, this matter is rather troublesome, that supposed IUD inside Sydney's uterus has a lot to answer for lol
She also has
in the latest chapter ;)

Reactions: ben_kenobi

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Jack holding a "#1 MOM" mug, while talking to Sydney, not long after they shared bodily fluids with each other? Hmm, this matter is rather troublesome, that supposed IUD inside Sydney's uterus has a lot to answer for lol
IUDs are not 100% safe and the world has to be repopulated with redheads anyways, I just hope that the gene for this is dominant in the Now & Then universe.

erkper

May 16, 2018
IUDs are not 100% safe and the world has to be repopulated with redheads anyways, I just hope that the gene for this is dominant in the Now & Then universe.
Well Jack's a redhead anyways, so it might be better if it IS recessive in this case. Two recessive redheads will guarantee redhead offspring, but if redhead is dominant and both Jack and Sydney each had one non-redhead gene there's a 1 in 4 chance the offspring would not be a keeper...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Well Jack's a redhead anyways, so it might be better if it IS recessive in this case. Two recessive redheads will guarantee redhead offspring, but if redhead is dominant and both Jack and Sydney each had one non-redhead gene there's a 1 in 4 chance the offspring would not be a keeper...
This is why I failed Biology ...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
What's up lads and lasses, time for the final news update for Ch21 !
On top of this, you can find the release schedule if you haven't seen it yet ! Be ready to enjoy that one out. Until the next time, see y'all :BootyTime:

Fuck yes!!!
Baby mama is on her way.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jxd and thorin0815

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry this is so late .. Computer hard drives are back from the land of the dead ... I got stable internet ... and time to write.
So for those that want to enjoy ...

Chapter 14 walkthrough.

Edit - Chapter 15 ... Also available on Mega posted by the Dev.
Edit - Chapter 16 ... Even though on Mega - figured I'd post it here.
Edit - Chapter 17
Edit - Chapter 18
Edit - Chapter 19
Edit - Chapter 20
eagerly waiting for your amazing walkthrough :love:

Reactions: mordred93

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Now & Then [v0.21.0] [ILSProductions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.34 GB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 2.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.31 GB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Unable to upload to MEGA, added more mirror.
The mega link is dead, can you please re-upload it?

Last edited:

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

IMPORTANT: If you do not want a harem mod showing all H scene please do use this. I am tired of responding to people in the thread who quote this post or ping me. I will not longer be doing this.

Edit: Updated to v0.21.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes