mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
It's not really clearly defined what a "walkthrough mod" and a "harem mod" does.
The walkthrough mods I've used so far usually show what variables certain dialogue option are changing.
And I can only guess what a harem mod is.
I will say that this is splitting some hairs. Almost every walkthrough mod I have seen/used is just a highlighted choice based on the modders pick is the best choice. Very few actually go into posting what each choice does in terms of points. Some might say "if you pick this, you go down this path" or things like that - but that is typically in game changing decisions.

The term Harem Mod here is referring to that the outcome is to get laid by as many chicks as possible - hopefully get a harem ending if the dev decides to go down that path. There are multiple paths in this game which can be taken due to the number of girls there are (Carol, Naomi, Alice, Sydney, Hana, Julie, and then the combos of all the above), but as the ending has not been shared, no one knows what the possible outcomes will be. I do my WT for free, I don't do it because I have Patreons or other things, I do it for the love of the game, in my free time, after I work a 10-12 hour day. When the game is done - or I learn the possible endings - I am going to go back through and write up a WT for each girl.

You gotta remember - this is a PIRATE site - people do stuff here for free most of the times. If they aren't, and they choose to post here (and it is not stolen/leaked) then count your blessings.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
This seems to be the most convenient option.
Not as informative as the well-written walkthrough, but good enough to warn you of negative stat changes that some choices have.
Near the end of Chapter 20 my Naomi now is only at Nerve 3 and Carol 5.
Using the .pdf walkthrough occasionally, I have Carol Nerve 5, Hana and Sydney Nerve 1, Naomi Nerve 0, and Alice Nerve -3, lol.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think high nerve is a bad thing, it's just a slightly different version of the game. Anyway I don't like min/maxing stats in this kind of games

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nerve is not a bad stat to have. So far only the one that should be avoid as best as possible is the one that strain Naomi and Alice's relationship.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Spent several hours into the game, just got to chapter eight, newly arrived at the school.

Holy shit.

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect playing this game. Did not expect what I got. Effing impressive storytelling thus far, and decisions and actions actually feel like there's gravitas. Like seriously, I feel anxious watching/playing this thing.

I'm kinda conflicted, going forward. I know that with the sexy time scenes, there's going to be options for creampies, but I'm not sure if I should take them, being they're in an apocalyptic situation. Still, I suppose I'll see as I continue forward.

To the devs; great fucking job! Great musical choices thrown in there too. What a goddamn piece of art you're crafting here!

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Nice first time playing it(chapter 3 right now) and this game already got me good, from story telling, female characters, i also like the artstyle it gives me vintage vibes on it (dont know if thats the right word for this kind of artstyle) like i said i just at early chapter so no lewd stuff for me (Yet) Great job dev your creating a masterpiece here.

Question is this game a monthly update, 3months or more? thanks in advance.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Protip: If the game has no [pregnancy] tag it's always safe to cum inside.
At least up until chapter 20 where some suspicious variables are introduced.
Technically there are counters along the way about how many times you have had sex with girls (like Sydney, Naomi, Carol, Julie, Alice, etc.) and so far they have not meant anything but for dialog choices.

However yes, there is technically a flag counter in Chapter 20 that is called Carol_Pregnant (or something like that).
We shall see where the Dev goes with that.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Quick question;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appear to have missed a scene; can somebody please advise how to get it? Thank you.
Errr - you cannot miss it - it is part of the story line. There are no choices to trigger that.

Best suggestion, start a new game from scratch (no need to save, bear with me). Hold down CTRL, make your choices along the way and you will see it in Chapter 6 and should unlock. Should take like 5 minutes to get.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
The scene you are missing is in chapter 6 and it's called "Sex Montage" but I have no idea how you can miss the scene.
Errr - you cannot miss it - it is part of the story line. There are no choices to trigger that.

Best suggestion, start a new game from scratch (no need to save, bear with me). Hold down CTRL, make your choices along the way and you will see it in Chapter 6 and should unlock. Should take like 5 minutes to get.
Ok, thanks! Must have been a glitch. I'll replay from the beginning, see if I can trigger it.

Also, just finished Chapter 9...

What the fack, MC! You missed somebody in the damn building! And they watching you! O_O

Am mildly stressed out about that now...

EDIT: Thanks! Looks like the game didn't recognize I had played that part of the game - suddenly stopped 'skipping' once I got to a specific section.

I remember the game kept crashing for me at that point when I played it the first time, so must've glitched the triggers or something.

EDIT 2: I have new, stupid question!

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
After finishing chapter 20, there one question I have....

Seeing what the story implies, for now, it seems "Nr.1" is a guarantee pick unless something bad happens on the journey and tragedy strikes. Besides that every option bar the last one seems possible especially since the game has the Harem tag.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, thanks! Must have been a glitch. I'll replay from the beginning, see if I can trigger it.

Also, just finished Chapter 9...

What the fack, MC! You missed somebody in the damn building! And they watching you! O_O

Am mildly stressed out about that now...

EDIT: Thanks! Looks like the game didn't recognize I had played that part of the game - suddenly stopped 'skipping' once I got to a specific section.

I remember the game kept crashing for me at that point when I played it the first time, so must've glitched the triggers or something.

EDIT 2: I have new, stupid question!

Update the part 2 question. Get further into the game - some of those unlock later (I don't remember where) and you can play them without making all the selections from earlier in the game again. I wrote it up in the WT.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes