Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
You don't even have to be a patreon. You can find this spoiler on the public thread on the discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool - I am excited about that project - and glad Kinderfeld is waiting until this VN is done before starting the new one.

Don't do Discord (or Patreon or Subscribestar or Twitter or Facebook) so yeah - as I said - I don't know everything :)

Thanks for sharing Real Kreten

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Dear lord - I will post this again - but seriously people, this is getting annoying with the DMs every release. Here is another post of the WT.

FYI - the Dev posts a mega link of the walkthrough every release as I give it to them before every release (or damn close, I might get busy) and updates it in the first post. I also have a post, which I update every release linked on the first post as well with the latest version of the walkthrough. Why you need it posted inline each release is beyond me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finished playing the episode, really interesting. Going to post a more spoiler-ish comment later. :cool: (y)

Roter

May 27, 2020
whats the lo fi track that plays a few times throughout the game? One specific instance of it is in chapter 10 when the MC is on the highschool roof and he sees smoke in the distance.

Roter

May 27, 2020
Also im a little confused. There's a few moments that mention the setting of this game and it seems to be Grantsboro, NC? Which is weird because the town they are in feels like its much bigger than a town of 600 people, and I think at one point the MC even thinks to himself that there must be thousands of infected and people hiding around. So am I wrong about the setting or is this just like a flub of the dev that honestly doesnt matter very much?

Reactions: longsuper1

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Also im a little confused. There's a few moments that mention the setting of this game and it seems to be Grantsboro, NC? Which is weird because the town they are in feels like its much bigger than a town of 600 people, and I think at one point the MC even thinks to himself that there must be thousands of infected and people hiding around. So am I wrong about the setting or is this just like a flub of the dev that honestly doesnt matter very much?
Do a search on the thread - you will find the Dev has given info. Basically it is in that area (SC, NC) but no where in particular - I don't remember all the details.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: longsuper1

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Something random ....

Any one play GeoGuessr or watch vids? At this point on the side of the road, the powerline poles remind me of the ones in Poland a little bit. I know it is weird, but that is all I was thinking as they went down the road.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I found this golden bar late but damn it became one of the few games that made me play it day by day until I finished it. I remember just 3-4 other LEWD games that kept me hooked for days on end until I finished their latest builds.

Jack is the average survivor who became a "jack of all trades" to keep himself and Carol (and later Naomi) alive. No idea how this "war" is going to proceed but i find that doubtful. :unsure:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Jack is the average survivor who became a "jack of all trades" to keep himself and Carol (and later Naomi) alive. No idea how this "war" is going to proceed but i find that doubtful. :unsure:
Oh yeah I'm aware but you know, suspension of disbelief. It's obvious this wouldn't happen but it would be awesome. Like he'd find them, stalk them and take them out one by one until he finds Carol or if Carol is about to be hurt he loses his shit and the DOOM Music starts xD

Again this is more of an amusing Action Movie scenario rather than what would actually happen in the story as it is.

With how the girls are by this point in the story the worst that could happen (as I see it) is them getting caught then escape soon after, either by themselves or with some help but most likely escape before getting caught.
This is one reason why I love this game tbh because besides Alice (for obvious reasons) both Naomi and Carol should be capable to fend for themselves. They'd have a hard time, yes, but they would probably not get in too much trouble unless these bandits are somehow more special than Chaz and the lads.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes