pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.20.0
For the MC's kink, which we choose during the questions game with the girls, I noticed you set the "incest play" kink just before the scene. Is there a reason for just that one and not the other two?

I've been used 0x52's URM to set it for the others when I hit the chapter each was played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
For the MC's kink, which we choose during the questions game with the girls, I noticed you set the "incest play" kink just before the scene. Is there a reason for just that one and not the other two?

I've been used 0x52's URM to set it for the others when I hit the chapter each was played.

I'll show all scenes it doesn't matter what I set, please read what the mod is, a harem mod, meaning I'll show everything. Just because I set that there doesn't mean you won't get the other content.

If you don't like that you can always use the pdf. I've got responses like this all over the thread to similar questions.

Reactions: thorin0815

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Technically the kink is set earlier in the game (like Chapter 8 or 9) in the drinking game with Naomi and Carol. It plays out in the in the chapters (as you stated) when the kink scene gets implemented in alternate scenes. The variable is not technically set when the alternate scenes are played, they just are validated what the players kink variable is, and then if an alternate scene is avail, that is played instead.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The variable is not technically set when the alternate scenes are played, they just are validated what the players kink variable is, and then if an alternate scene is avail, that is played instead
I understand that. My curiosity was with why the daddy kink gets shown no matter which you choose and not the other 2 kinks. I just did a quick run up to the first kink and it just played the vanilla scene. So yeah, all possible scenes play. It is just how they play out that differs.

Also, I am sorry if I am being annoying or offensive. I know the modder has a lot of projects they are upkeeping. I just wanted to show appreciation by giving what little help I could by questioning.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I understand that. My curiosity was with why the daddy kink gets shown no matter which you choose and not the other 2 kinks. I just did a quick run up to the first kink and it just played the vanilla scene. So yeah, all possible scenes play. It is just how they play out that differs.

Also, I am sorry if I am being annoying or offensive. I know the modder has a lot of projects they are upkeeping. I just wanted to show appreciation by giving what little help I could by questioning.
Not annoying (at least to me). I haven't played with the mod - as I write a walkthrough - and parse the code (manually). The way it plays out if there is no mod - is you pick the kink - and that alternate scene (with the kink) plays at the appropriate place. If you picked the schoolgirl one - you dont get the other two kinks when their time comes up. Same for the other two (anal and incest).

If the WT Mod allows you to see all three the alternate scenes - when their time comes - then that is cool. I didn't understand that was what you were asking or pointing out. If it is showing only the daddy scene - I imagine that was the first kink shown (if you chose Carol that day and not Naomi). Because of that - something is flipping that kink variable to say daddy so you can see that scene, and not resetting back to what the player selected after getting that alternate scene. The way the game works - that kink selection is chose early and kept throughout the game.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Because of that - something is flipping that kink variable to say daddy so you can see that scene,
Yes, that is where my confusion is.

Code:
$ mckink = "daddy"
if mckink == "daddy":
Modder placed the change to mckink right before it checks it to play alt ver of scene or not, but only did it for daddy kink. So if you picked the daddy kink then it would playout like the without the mod. Vanilla scene for other two. If you pick any other, it would play it plus the daddy one.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, that is where my confusion is.

Code:
$ mckink = "daddy"
if mckink == "daddy":
Modder placed the change to mckink right before it checks it to play alt ver of scene or not, but only did it for daddy kink. So if you picked the daddy kink then it would playout like the without the mod. Vanilla scene for other two. If you pick any other, it would play it plus the daddy one.
Yep didn't change back or they missed to change so the other kinks showed.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yep didn't change back or they missed to change so the other kinks showed.
Daddy kink is the last one to show so others will be seen if selected. But now that mention it, this will mess with any future kink content.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Daddy kink is the last one to show so others will be seen if selected. But now that mention it, this will mess with any future kink content.
So far - the dev coded/wrote one scene of each kink - so unless they are going to use them again - who knows :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just started this, spent a half hour in so far. Solid bloody storytelling. Feels a bit like a slow burn - a visual novel before a sex game. Sweet.

Gonna keep going, see how it goes. :)
That sounds pretty good for me, then. Thanks!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The mod doesn't seem to work at all without starting from the beginning.
That's not my experience or that of thousands who have used it. I would suspect your persistent save file got corrupted in this case. This is not die to the mod. Also worst case, just use skipping to get to where you were.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
The mod doesn't seem to work at all without starting from the beginning.

If by not working you mean getting errors stating something about couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Try using one of the Auto-saves. This is what I had to do to go from version 19 to 20.

Another thing might be that this is a harem mod and you haven't been trying to get every girl so you are not seeing their options.

With the exception of a few extra jump points to view more sex scenes, all this does is highlight choices that give best result. And not all choices matter so sometime none will be highlighted.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, I was kinda hoping it was just a simple mod that shows what stat changes certain decisions result in, rather than only highlighting the "best" result.
There is a stat page for the girls accessed from the quick menu at the bottom of the page. It is in between the [BACK] and [SKIP] buttons.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, I was kinda hoping it was just a simple mod that shows what stat changes certain decisions result in, rather than only highlighting the "best" result.
The mod post explains exactly what the mod is. I have sworn to stop responding to these type of posts because I've done it so much. I can also assure you the mod does not corrupt saves. I've using the same onr I have been since the beginning. So are the majority of the others who are using the mod. I will defend my work when it's attacked. Also this game is far too variable-based, to just do a simple point mod. It wouldn't make a difference. There are far too many point types and variables.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
But now my Naomi is already at 6 Nerve (from what I gathered <4 is good) and would like not to backpedal/compare stats after every choice, when seemingly harmless choices (like fucking Carol at the motel) can increase it.
From what I seen, it seems like the stats are mostly for dialog. Like if [girl1_nerve] >= x than she will say or act scared and need to be calmed down. Another is comparing the girls [girl1_nerve]>[girl2_nerve] then girl1 will speak else girl2 will.

As it is, I think I've had Carol's Nerve at around 8 most of the game.

You could check out the Universal Ren'Py Mod. When you get a menu option it has a popup in the upper left corner. If you click it, it will show if there is a stat change with the choices. But this only work if the change is linked to the choice and not the scene. Like you may have an option to go to the showers, but not see a stat change, but once you get to the showers the stat changes. Also, you can use this to search and change stats to something else.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I can plug my work - there is a 47 page PDF that gets released each chapter with the answer for every choice (and technically the best choice to get all the girls) however shows the points and consequences of each selection.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
From what I seen, it seems like the stats are mostly for dialog. Like if [girl1_nerve] >= x than she will say or act scared and need to be calmed down. Another is comparing the girls [girl1_nerve]>[girl2_nerve] then girl1 will speak else girl2 will.

As it is, I think I've had Carol's Nerve at around 8 most of the game.

You could check out the Universal Ren'Py Mod. When you get a menu option it has a popup in the upper left corner. If you click it, it will show if there is a stat change with the choices. But this only work if the change is linked to the choice and not the scene. Like you may have an option to go to the showers, but not see a stat change, but once you get to the showers the stat changes. Also, you can use this to search and change stats to something else.
There are a couple spots where if the nerve is too high - you won't get choices for something. Like if Naomi's nerve is too high in the school setting, she cannot go on patrol and you cannot get her to shoot someone. However - mostly it is used for dialog choice.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes