faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
The walkthrough guide also mentions this for Chapter 20...

Personally, i wouldn't might adding Julie to that list too (and make little Kenny a big brother). With hopefully both Sydney & Julie eventually making their for Marshand looking for MC.
Agreed! Also, I like your list of games! Played most of them and you gave me some nice ones to try as well! May I humbly recommend you try Love of Magic? It is by far my favorite.

Reactions: Real Kreten

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's why you always check. Come on mate, that's zombie apocalypse 101. You always do a visual inspection, you never trust the word of anyone, it could save your life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
So should i replay the game now that i have unlocked all new scenes? is there any new stories to tie it all together?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So should i replay the game now that i have unlocked all new scenes? is there any new stories to tie it all together?
I don't understand the question. Did you unlock the scenes from a mod or by using the console? The whole game is a story - but if you have unlocked all the game scenes by going through the story, no there is no more story, as you had to see it all to unlock everything.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't understand the question. Did you unlock the scenes from a mod or by using the console? The whole game is a story - but if you have unlocked all the game scenes by going through the story, no there is no more story, as you had to see it all to unlock everything.
I think he's asking if the bonus scenes unlocked when you finish chapters change the story at all. My impression is that they don't change the story really, but mostly just add some extra context to events you have already seen. Though, I've heard of the threesome scene with Naomi and Sydney which is sorely tempting me to start a fresh game just to get...

Reactions: Real Kreten

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I think he's asking if the bonus scenes unlocked when you finish chapters change the story at all. My impression is that they don't change the story really, but mostly just add some extra context to events you have already seen. Though, I've heard of the threesome scene with Naomi and Sydney which is sorely tempting me to start a fresh game just to get...
If that is what is being asked - they don't change the story much. There might be little comments here and there (like a phrase of dialog) but nothing that fundamentally changes the story. Some of them are kink based, and actually viewing them is just as good as doing them in the game.

As for going back and having a threesome with Naomi and Sydney, that one does change probably the most dialog in the game. However so far it doesn't change much with either after they left the school (so far - wouldn't put it past Kinderfeld to to pull a decision from chapter 13 in the chapter 23).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i played from the start again (broken saves), the mc looks like a hippie :KEK: with the long hair....

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes