Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
Now & Then apk [v0.20.0]+[walkthrough Mod]
  • (mod by: Zoey Raven )
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

The game will automatically load all saved data from the 2nd save location when the new version is being installed(2nd save location: "internal storage/C18/")

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GarikVormsov

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Devoured this chapter and more than enjoyed it. Of course, it was over much too quickly (or my sense of time has left me).

I hope DEV is, like me, a big fan of happy endings and doesn't plan (unnecessary) dramas with fatal consequences?
Now I'm also getting a headache and can wait even less for the next updates!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
So glad, that Carol and Naomi got their hair growing back out.

Always liked their hair being longer, though the haircut made sense storywise.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Realistically speaking, everyone would have to chop off most of their hair to prevent it from being grabbed or snagging on stuff, and naomi would have to stop wearing those sandal shoe things. Both would have to stop wearing skimpy stuff and shorts.

May 31, 2020
Realistically speaking, everyone would have to chop off most of their hair to prevent it from being grabbed or snagging on stuff, and naomi would have to stop wearing those sandal shoe things. Both would have to stop wearing skimpy stuff and shorts.
To some degree, yes. But in melee combat, long hair wasn't that big of a deal if you braided it down or put it in a helmet, hat, or down a shirt. In my limited HEMA and martial arts experience, it's not a big deal, and can sometimes let you get out of headlocks and whatnot if their grab isn't solid (And your hair is somewhat smooth).

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Any idea when the android without mod/walkthrough will be released?
I haven't used the mods and rather not so I can keep my save location the same. Thanks

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Any idea when the android without mod/walkthrough will be released?
I haven't used the mods and rather not so I can keep my save location the same. Thanks
Nevermind I just went to the patreon page and downloaded it from there.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes the MC even had longer hair then them :rolleyes: and not even speaking about Sutter

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
To some degree, yes. But in melee combat, long hair wasn't that big of a deal if you braided it down or put it in a helmet, hat, or down a shirt. In my limited HEMA and martial arts experience, it's not a big deal, and can sometimes let you get out of headlocks and whatnot if their grab isn't solid (And your hair is somewhat smooth).
Well zombies are not exactly swinging swords around and battles were often in open areas in the past and even today. Not exactly the same kind of thing as running from a bunch of grabby grabby zombies reaching out to grab literally anything as you go through tight corners and alleyways or when clearing abandoned building cluttered in refuse.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The walkthrough guide also mentions this for Chapter 20...
There is a scene with Sydney and Julie. If you had sex with Sydney in Chapter 16, she might be pregnant as she appears to have morning sickness. Otherwise she is chilling with a cup of coffee when Julie shows up (instead of throwing up)

Personally, i wouldn't might adding Julie to that list too (and make little Kenny a big brother). With hopefully both Sydney & Julie eventually making their for Marshand looking for MC.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes