DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, I just finished this update and it was great. I think i legit broke Naomi. She finally snapped. Luckily, i had the conflict stat at -2(i forgot how i got it that low) because after that it went to 0 quick. She's definitely tired of me self cucking myself. Her finding out i fucked Alice, on top of Carol joking about her potentially having alittle brother or sister was probably the last straw. It's probably going to get even more out hand because she probably will have one with all that cooming I'm doing this update.

On to the next thing. Daddy Issues + Having a thing for older men = Hana. I saw this coming from mile away and I'm down for it. Her letting the MC look up her skirt was pretty telling at that part. After that though, the thing with the computer was pretty interesting. It's cool to hear what happened leading up to the whole thing.

Now on to my lovely, redheaded waifu, Sydney. She's definitely pregnant. I'm not surprised with all that cooming i did. I never pull out(something which Alice is enjoying this update). I'm glad she may potentially know the way and can find it, especially if she's carrying our child. That said, Julie.... I might get hate for this but she deserves whatever happens to her. You can only be so delusional. I get that she has a child but the signs are so blatant and yet she's willingly ignoring them. Whatever happens to her is her own fault.

To close off my thoughts. I definitely had a fun time. That ending though. I personally think that's Sydney's brother or relative. It's obviously not her but that seems like one of the possibilities. The question then though is why there and what does this mean if it is him? I guess we'll find out next update. Anyway, I'm going to playthrough this update again, just incase i missed some dialogue or details.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Try loading a slightly older save and skipping back to the new content. Always works for me.
i saved when julie spoke to sydney so hope that back enough for the new update with mod to not break my save again.....

i know it will break my save

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
For me, I couldn't care less what Hana's dad saying in the e-mail or competing between Alice and Naomi, but Sydney, the red hot doc who gets pregnant? oh, man...

Last edited:

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
I am a big fan of this game... but I am waiting for pregnancy content - dev if you hear me... have a child with your girls... :D... I know it complicates survival but...what a twist right!

• Red Heart
Reactions: jxd

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
To close off my thoughts. I definitely had a fun time. That ending though. I personally think that's Sydney's brother or relative. It's obviously not her but that seems like one of the possibilities. The question then though is why there and what does this mean if it is him? I guess we'll find out next update. Anyway, I'm going to playthrough this update again, just incase i missed some dialogue or details.
I suspect that he is Sutter the bandit leader but may have a new hair model to replace the ridiculous anime looking one from this image. I am basing my assumption on the fact that he appears to be wearing the same coat.
333.PNG

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sydney isn't taking birth control pills. She has one of those birth control things that is inserted inside of her from what i recall. That's also why she doesn't suspect that she's pregnant. If i remember correctly, she said she had it for years that's why she let the MC cum inside her during their first time.

Reactions: longsuper1

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I suspect that he is Sutter the bandit leader but may have a new hair model to replace the ridiculous anime looking one from this image. I am basing my assumption on the fact that he appears to be wearing the same coat.
View attachment 1425829
You may be right. I totally forgot about him. I just saw Red hair and defaulted to someone related to Sydney.

Reactions: jxd

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Ok just started this game. I'm at the part where Carol does the fashion show and asks which of the 4 I liked most. Wondering if it would make a difference I peeked at the script....

I REALLY do not know much about writing scripts, but can kind of understand what I'm looking at (sometimes)

This outfit part did catch my eye though, ONLY because I just saw something similar.

When you have scenes with the same dialog and only the image changes based on an earlier choice. The outfit in this case. You can just put a suffix on end of image name. This way you only have to write the scene once

You'd have to look up or ask someone more knowledgeable than me, but it has to do with "scene expression"

Something kind of like this....
Code:
### Set default image
$ outfit = ""

### At choice menu for outfit, change $ outfit to match end of image name
### Looks like you just used -1 to note a outfit change
### So $ outfit = "-1"
### Next line would be for either default or green out fit.

scene expression "c003_s006_028[outfit]" with Dissolve(1)
c "Can I have a puppy?"

### The [outfit] will show either image c003_s006_028 or c003_s006_028-1
Sorry if this is confusing. Hopefully someone smarter can say it better

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Sydney isn't taking birth control pills. She has one of those birth control things that is inserted inside of her from what i recall. That's also why she doesn't suspect that she's pregnant. If i remember correctly, she said she had it for years that's why she let the MC cum inside her during their first time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020

More than the first time, every time hahahah even at the farewell.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Uh, seems somehow rollback got changed? Looks like if rollback side in preferences is disabled, *all* rollback is disabled. I don't recall this being the case before. Doesn't seem to be the case with a few other games I tested, but I'm not sure if they're all using the same renpy version or not.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes