LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
ya I mean so that the game gets updated for everyone when it comes out, meaning the thread :D
You don't need an update request for that, it's enough to report the OP with the Game Update option and inform uploaders that the game is public when it becomes so. Update request is basically to attract the attention of people that could potentially share the game.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
My mod has never once broken my save. Bottom line. Because, you know I've been doing this a while and know how to code.
We know it's not always the mod breaking saves, I play without it and get the same issues. That's why I mentioned point 2 in that big post I made almost 2 months ago now, and quoted above in the spoiler.

That said, why did you leave all the variable flags in, instead of doing something like telling the player to pick the story choice they want last and having each choice set to undo the variables of the other choices.. or making a new menu button whenever there's a split like that, one that clearly shows "do both/all scenes" or something along those lines, then having a small menu after that specifically for setting the variables? Without a complete rewrite of the underlying script, this "forced harem mode" is going to make the code not know what to do with itself, at some point.

For the sake of argument, let's say Kinderfield decides an impassible barrier has been reached and a character that we know is forced to die (which honestly wouldn't surprise me in a game like this, let's be honest, it's a small miracle that the closest they've gotten to anything like that is the bacterial infection in the school.. luckily, a med student just happened to be there?).. the mod, setting all the flags to true the way it does, will either make ALL of them do so, or try and have the script reference them later in the game.

I'm not trying to sound like a jackass or anything, just that this seems like a bit of oversight, coming from someone that's done from-scratch dev work with c++, c#, Lua, and phpBB off and on for the last 20 years. Eventually, you're going to have to add some kind of checks against such things and if you wait too long, it's going to be even more of a headache.

Again, I'm not trying to be a prick. Just saying that this brute-forced method is going to cause more issues eventually (see the post quoted above from Naxos for a most recent example) as the script is just not set to handle everything being set to 'true'.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've had to restart the game because...once AGAIN...the update broke my save :rolleyes:

However, a new problem has now arisen, in that the scene becomes laggy and hangs for a couple of seconds after every 10-odd comments

Incredibly annoying!

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
This is one of those games where I Note when it's updated, but let update a few times before I download and play it. Every time I do I am happy about my decision.

Please don't take this as a comment about the Game it's great. But I find that it needed a few releases before It is enough content to be worth the download, otherwise it's about 30 minutes of story past where I last left off.

if i was a Star Rating sort of guy I would give it 4 tits out of 5...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

If you can, try and seed for a bit to help with initial distribution.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.4.4
Size: 2477M
SHA1SUM: 87a6e83c1a56ecedc9e3a31af153bbc753d15289

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I've had to restart the game because...once AGAIN...the update broke my save :rolleyes:

However, a new problem has now arisen, in that the scene becomes laggy and hangs for a couple of seconds after every 10-odd comments

Incredibly annoying!
Try loading an older save, then skip the text until you catch up. Thats what I do. Takes like 20 seconds to get back into it. Also if you used the mod in the past you have to keep using it.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game, it is a Harem Mod like all my other mods. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.20.0

Note: Did not add the alternate scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
Just gotta ask, do you even sleep? I'm only partially kidding because every WT mod or PDF you put out is so darn close to the time it's released it's awesome, not to mention that you're creating your own game (which I waited for a mod for just so I could mod the modder's game as is proper) that I'm always left amazed. Keep up the great work and thanks for everything.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Just gotta ask, do you even sleep? I'm only partially kidding because every WT mod or PDF you put out is so darn close to the time it's released it's awesome, not to mention that you're creating your own game (which I waited for a mod for just so I could mod the modder's game as is proper) that I'm always left amazed. Keep up the great work and thanks for everything.
I have a relationship with this developer, so I get the game early. But, a lot of others I just have gotten quick about it. Usually if it's not out fairly soon it means I was sleeping, or working on my game, and didn't see it update.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes