RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why is this so good? Why am I so invested in these characters? At this point, I'm not only in it for the sex scenes but for the story... and the sex scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Likely only as a ending. Otherwise that would add way to much variation to the renders and story on top of what is already there.

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
What's the theories on what's going down at the female-only camp?

Are we gonna have to save the red head down the line or something or she'll just manage out on her own?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Alice Only? My God, that must be a really masochistic run, you must have to spend SO much time with Carol and Naomi constantly turning them down...
Hey man - I didn't say I enjoyed that run - just that I had it :) I am guessing it is a POSSIBLE ending (I don't know anything, just that she is a bangable woman, and created the run after finishing Chapter 19 from the start of the game and held down control with the express purpose of having an Alice only run). To be crystal clear, I am just a fan and know nothing about Kinderfeld's plans outside what everyone knows and can see in the code.

PS - Yes that run sucked creating it as so much pouting of many willing girls. It reminded me of my real life :(

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So Im on ch. 15, and there's a point in the walkthrough where it says you can have a threesome with Naomi and Sydney with the option "Go by the library and check on Sydney". However, I wasn't given that option. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I did have sex with each of them before, and they had sex with each other.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So Im on ch. 15, and there's a point in the walkthrough where it says you can have a threesome with Naomi and Sydney with the option "Go by the library and check on Sydney". However, I wasn't given that option. Does anyone know what the requirements are? I did have sex with each of them before, and they had sex with each other.
You have to replay the chapter to get access to that option.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

All right. It's a little late and it took far more stress and effort than was necessary, but 0.20.0 is ready to go. While I was able to save all the game data, there was a number of things that I didn't expect to need to reinstall until I had the new laptop running. Like the Java Development Kit just to build the Android version. Or the custom preference files for Adobe Premier Pro that I had to reacquire from Github.

Well, at least the downtime wasn't entirely a waste. Getting the script and code lined up ahead of time allowed the photography for the last four scenes to proceed pretty quickly.

Here's the release schedule for 0.20.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):

Tier 3 - September 23, 2021
Tier 2 -
September 25, 2021
Tier 1 -
September 27, 2021
Public -
September 28, 2021

Change Log 0.20.0

• Added Chapter 20
  • Fixed minor typos
  • Fixed an image in CH19 with scale issue
  • Probably some other stuff but since I lost my notes when my previous computer died, I can't recall everything.
Thanks for your patience,

- Kinderfeld

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Already? Damn i was expecting a delay because of the computer issue.

Hmm, that is Jack in the distance with the older man he saw before. Sometimes i wonder if we are going to ever see his face up close. :unsure:

Reactions: m4pII

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
What's the theories on what's going down at the female-only camp?

Are we gonna have to save the red head down the line or something or she'll just manage out on her own?
Not sure what other people are thinking, but my personal theory is that, depending on your relationship with Sydney, she and Julie may end up leaving the camp to try and find you. It seems unlikely, but she does know the name of the place you were trying to find, so I could see those two grabbing Julie's kid and a working vehicle and heading out.

Having said that, having our main group go get Sydney, Julie, and Kenny either near the end or during the epilogue seems like a plausible move, as well. I would be surprised if we saw them before that point, though.

Reactions: Derpyshanks

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if we are going to ever see his face up close.
I don't think so. As I've seen in the last update on a close face shot (by behind), the preview shows he's wearing glasses. Not the most convenient thing in a post-apo

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Already? Damn i was expecting a delay because of the computer issue.

Hmm, that is Jack in the distance with the older man he saw before. Sometimes i wonder if we are going to ever see his face up close. :unsure:

I mean that is one way to stop all the trolls out there saying the MC looks like ass and breaks their reality (Etc.) .. don't show the MC and leave it ambiguous :)

Reactions: sava75

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Finally I had enough time and could play to the end.
Rarely has a story captivated and fascinated me as much as this one!
The setting, the music and effects, the matching images to the situation - it just all fits together and creates a believable situation.
Especially the dialogues, the inner thoughts, the different perspectives including the flashbacks create a very special atmosphere.
Of course I can only rave about (and enjoy) the sexy moments, especially since they never seem contrived or posed but, like everything in this work, just fits!
I definitely more than enjoyed every moment and could never really stop, I always wanted to see the next moment!
Except for a few passages that reminded me strongly of "The Walking Dead - Stupidity", I can't really find fault with anything.
(The group, especially MC should be far less blind and trusting due to their previous experiences -> Hana/Mansion Story).
Fortunately, the ingenious continuation of the story here always provided an absolutely satisfying conclusion to each situation.

Thanks for the wonderful story and the exciting time with it!
Can´t wait for the next Updates!
Next month there will be a new Patreon ;-)

Last edited:

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Finally I had enough time and could play to the end.
Rarely has a story captivated and fascinated me as much as this one!
The setting, the music and effects, the matching images to the situation - it just all fits together and creates a believable situation.
Especially the dialogues, the inner thoughts, the different perspectives including the flashbacks create a very special atmosphere.
Of course I can only rave about (and enjoy) the sexy moments, especially since they never seem contrived or posed but, like everything in this work, just fits!
I definitely more than enjoyed every moment and could never really stop, I always wanted to see the next moment!
Except for a few passages that reminded me strongly of "The Walking Dead - Stupidity", I can't really find fault with anything. (The group, especially MC should be far less blind and trusting due to their previous experiences -> Hana/Mansion Story).
Fortunately, the ingenious continuation of the story here always provided an absolutely satisfying conclusion to each situation.

Thanks for the wonderful story and the exciting time with her!
Can´t wait for the next Updates!
Next month there will be a new Patreon ;-)
I hope you posted a review for this game. Also, can tell your a Adult Video Gamer of taste with your eternum sigs.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
In my opinion, that is the one big problem with the school part of the game but the walkthrough mod fixes the problem by giving you all the scenes.
Yup invaluable little mod. Carol is my main interest but it is always nice to see the side characters as well.
Feel free to check the dozens of other posts about how the walkthrough mod breaks the game by brute-forcing solutions for seeing those other scenes.. and making the choice variables shit themselves (a hard "one or the other" pair of variables both being set to 'true') and break your saves.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Feel free to check the dozens of other posts about how the walkthrough mod breaks the game by brute-forcing solutions for seeing those other scenes.. and making the choice variables shit themselves (a hard "one or the other" pair of variables both being set to 'true') and break your saves.
Ive never had an issue. Far as saves go, just load a save from a little before the ending instead of the last save, right when it ends. Even autosaves work. Just skip a bit until you catch up.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well, I have only ever had a problem with saves once. I will assume it is because I never actually save at the end of a chapter but at every choice. I do this to replay the last part of each chapter before advancing to a new one mostly to refresh my memory.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Ive never had an issue. Far as saves go, just load a save from a little before the ending instead of the last save, right when it ends. Even autosaves work. Just skip a bit until you catch up.
Well, I have only ever had a problem with saves once. I will assume it is because I never actually save at the end of a chapter but at every choice. I do this to replay the last part of each chapter before advancing to a new one mostly to refresh my memory.
Being lazy because I've already commented about this, a few times in fact. Hell, even the mod's developer admits it:

Naxos said:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=6031340
Thanks Zoey for the WT, but there is a bug where Alice asks about stuff that doesn't happen. Nothing happens between Naomi and Sydney in my play through, yet Alice asks questions about stuff like a kiss that doesn't happen.
Zoey Raven said:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=6031528
That's not a bug, it's going to happen with a WT Mod of this kind were I attempt to show you every sex scene. Sometimes things will not be able to be coded in in order for that to happen. If you are looking for something where you can play the game straight up I'd suggest using the PDF walkthrough, because that's not the kind a of mods I do. Thanks!
Manually linked the posts so they don't get a ping for something that's months old.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Being lazy because I've already commented about this, a few times in fact. Hell, even the mod's developer admits it:

Manually linked the posts so they don't get a ping for something that's months old.
You want a medal because you have worst luck than I have? I get that it has caused you trouble and I am not calling you a liar because I know it is a problem for others. Just take it easy mate. ;)

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes