DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, well, would you look at that, our lovely red head, Sydney was prepared. Some people was saying that she wouldn't know how to find it but she showed her resourcefulness. Then the revealed that she is indeed pregnant, if you came inside her. Several of us saw this coming for a while now and last update heavily alluded to it so I'm glad it's 100% confirm. Now please have a safe journey on the way to finding us my gorgeous, pregnant red head.

Before most of that above, Alice, my god. I swear i never pull out of her, like ever. If she isn't pregnant yet she will be. Naomi on the other hand is feeling some type way still but she's just going to have to get over it. While it's true that it's kind of the MCs fault for saying he'll think about it. She should've got the message a while ago when nothing happened.

That sexy firecracker of a woman, Hana, finally snapped but she doesn't have to worry because Papa MC is here. I definitely was down for anything after that drunken show she gave me. The daddy issues was a dead give away. I had a feeling she would be submissive. Sydney was also the same with the no attachments talk as well and now she's the mother of my child. I'll happily be hana's "daddy" ever inch of the way.

That's it for me on this update. The rest we'll have to see how it all turns out with this stuff, in terms of the plot. The cliffhanger especially. After this update it really has me looking like an asshole a bit. I got Sydney Pregnant, I'm cumming all inside of Alice like there's no tomorrow and now I've creampied the hell out Hana. Yet, I refuse to creampie Carol and i won't sleep with Naomi on my main now. Minus the self cucking I'm doing to myself I'd say it's going pretty well. I can't wait for next update. I'll be playing through again for the extended scenes.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Birth control is not always 100% perfect.
Certainly true, but IUD's are better than 98%. Most of the failures of birth control come from not taking it correctly. IUDs and drugs like norplant eliminate that problem. Unless her UID had expired, and a medical student would be virtually certain to know that, she simply can't get pregnant. Beyond that why tell me that she's on birth control if the dev isn't willing to honor that? Simple entrapment. Period. Remember we play this based on the information provided. The dev decided to give us confidence that cumming inside her was safe, otherwise why mention it, and the dev lied to us.

Talk about percentages all you wish, but that's a false argument. We only know what the dev tells us, and in this case we were grossly mislead.

However, if Sidney's pregnancy reunites us, then I'll be fine with it. I never wanted to lose her to begin with. I may not like the mechanism, but I'm more interested in the outcome. Plus medical attention for Carol when she comes to term is critically important, so getting Sidney back is a priority.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Certainly true, but IUD's are better than 98%. Most of the failures of birth control come from not taking it correctly. IUDs and drugs like norplant eliminate that problem. Unless her UID had expired, and a medical student would be virtually certain to know that, she simply can't get pregnant.
IUDs are very safe, but pregnancy cannot be completely ruled out even with such a device. The main prize in a lottery with millions of players also has an extremely low chance, but people win it almost every week and the chances there are even far lower.

Hmm, are there women who got pregnant despite an IUD and won the lottery at the same time they got struck by lightning twice in a row? :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
it's werid that MC cum inside Carol multiple times but she not pregnant even though Sydney had Birth control and Carol not

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
it's werid that MC cum inside Carol multiple times but she not pregnant even though Sydney had Birth control and Carol not
I don't know where you found that information? There is a counter for how many times you have cum inside Carol. It may not be implemented in the game yet. Fertility may also be affected in real life by 1) starvation, 2) chronic dehydration, 3) physical exhaustion, etc. All things this group have been dealing with.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2020
I don't know where you found that information? There is a counter for how many times you have cum inside Carol. It may not be implemented in the game yet. Fertility may also be affected in real life by 1) starvation, 2) chronic dehydration, 3) physical exhaustion, etc. All things this troupe have been dealing with.
that can happen 1 or 2 times not 1000 times. if it were for difficult circumstances then no one would have reproduced hundreds of years ago when it was more difficult to survive

erkper

May 16, 2018
Her scene was of course not affected because I felt it was important for her character study. :sneaky:

By the way, things like Hana's scene should be hidden in spoiler so shortly after the release.
Fair, I thought I was vague enough but you're probably right. Spoilers added, ty.

Reactions: thorin0815

erkper

May 16, 2018
...Beyond that why tell me that she's on birth control if the dev isn't willing to honor that? Simple entrapment. Period. Remember we play this based on the information provided. The dev decided to give us confidence that cumming inside her was safe, otherwise why mention it, and the dev lied to us...
So you chose to believe what a pre-med student thought, several months into an apocalypse that ended her access to medical (in this case, gynecological) care, while you were fucking her and she wasn't exactly in clinical evaluation mode? And that's the DEV's fault? You let yourself be deceived, my friend. As soon as I saw that line, a giant lightbulb, flanked by red flags and fireworks, lit up in my head with the caption "she's 100% preggers if you do it!" I did it.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
that can happen 1 or 2 times not 1000 times. if it were for difficult circumstances then no one would have reproduced hundreds of years ago when it was more difficult to survive
I don't know what game you are playing but you have only had sex a couple dozen times - not 1000 times. However on the other salient point, every woman is different. What I said is true for a majority of women, ask any high level female athlete, and they will say they lost their menstrual cycle for a while during serious training (exercise, dehydration, etc.) as it is difficult for the body to go - okay - 10 months of gestation while in this mode of athletic activity, baby wont survive, so shut down services until things get better.

I can also tell you that while having sex almost daily for over a year, with every time a cream-pie & no condom, can take over a year to produce a pregnancy. Ask me how I know *father of twins

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Why do they all have a mushroom hairstyle? Carol looked better with long hair
Two reasons. 1) it is the apocalypse and hygiene is hard to come by, and shorter hair is easier to keep clean and maintain. 2) it is easier to do sex scenes with shorter hair from a physics perspective.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes