UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I usually do, but erased them when they all came up corrupted/unloadable when the saves issue started popping up. Managed to keep going with an autosave, but kind of gave up/forgot to keep saves from that point on. Not a big deal really, I was going to replay from the beginning at some point anyways, just have more motivation to start sooner with the bonus/extended scenes.
My comment in no way is intended to dispute your experience.
I've been playing this game from early times. Yes there have been a couple of updates that required me to explore autosaves to get one to load. In general however, I've found that this game generally loads saves without problems. However, while I play with a mod, I also play unmodded, and always have an unmodded save to load. Several times, the unmodded save was the only save that loaded cleanly.

I say this with no disrespect to the modders. They produce their mod, then in the next update the dev may alter, delete, an existing variable or add one to the previous code base. At the end of a modded play through, I load the last save with an unmodded version of the game and save it. Usually when no other save loads that one does, even if I'm loading into a modded update.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
You know what's funny? I love this game, but had to take a bit of a break from playing it non-stop. Life happened, and it's a fairly serious tale, so I kinda need to take my time on it. :p

Stopped playing around the time you meet Hana. Now there's a new update, I guess I should keep going...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Now & Then FanArt
thought I start making FanArt for Now & Then hope ya'll like these are my first attempts on them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome work, keep it up!

Seeing the MC's face is not as bad as I feared, at least if you can only partially see it and the lighting conditions are right. :LOL:

Reactions: Real Kreten

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
is there something wrong with the compressed version of the game? the one from mega is gone, and the one in mixdrop download incredibly slow

or is it just my internet that's slow?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
is there something wrong with the compressed version of the game? the one from mega is gone, and the one in mixdrop download incredibly slow

or is it just my internet that's slow?
My download speed with MixDrop is 1mb/second (8mbit), which is normal for me with this host and I have a 100mbit line. Unfortunately, I've never seen higher numbers there, if at all, then lower.

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
My download speed with MixDrop is 1mb/second (8mbit), which is normal for me with this host and I have a 100mbit line. Unfortunately, I've never seen higher numbers there, if at all, then lower.
damn my normal download speed on other place is ranging from 1-2mb which my internet speed, but when i try to download from mixdrop it's only 150kbps max, wtf

• Sad
Reactions: thorin0815

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I just repicked this game and playing through it. It's quite amazing, but there seem to be some issues.

I have chosen not to let Naomi sleep with Sydney, yet she did.

Rejected Sydney yet everybody si acting like the MC had sex with her.

Anybody having similar problems?

I am using a walkthrough mod, could that be the problem?

Kel2513

May 16, 2019
I just repicked this game and playing through it. It's quite amazing, but there seem to be some issues.

I have chosen not to let Naomi sleep with Sydney, yet she did.

Rejected Sydney yet everybody si acting like the MC had sex with her.

Anybody having similar problems?

I am using a walkthrough mod, could that be the problem?
Yup, if you click the link for walkthrough mod in the OP, it will take you to the post explaining that it is also a harem mod and not for solo routes.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes