CheerMaster

Dec 27, 2018
Yo, wassup? First of all, I love the game, it's amazing.
I just came by to report a slight bug ,or perhaps it's intended in which case it's my bad, that happened to me in my playthrough. Beforehand, I'm playing without mods.
I had both Carol and Naomi at 16 love, and the shower scene didn't trigger, then I edited my save with to set Carol's and Naomi love higher than the other, and it triggered no problem. Like I said before, I don't know if this is the intended behaviour, or perhaps a conditional statement wasn't fulfilled in the code, but I thought I'd mention it, perhaps someone already did, if yes, I apologize for the repost.
Hope I helped some, and hope you guys keep up the amazing work!

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Can anybody please help, since the latest update I can't load my old saves any more, does this mean I have to start from the beginning, or has someone a save from the new updated game? Thanks in advance for any answers.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Can anybody please help, since the latest update I can't load my old saves any more, does this mean I have to start from the beginning, or has someone a save from the new updated game? Thanks in advance for any answers.
Try using an autosave. I've had a couple of times in the last few updates that my regular saves didn't work, but I've always found an autosave fairly close to the end of the previous build that would load.

Reactions: Real Kreten

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Try using an autosave. I've had a couple of times in the last few updates that my regular saves didn't work, but I've always found an autosave fairly close to the end of the previous build that would load.
Thanks, will try that.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Good evening lads, hope you enjoyed Ch21 cuz it's time to share the latest news about CH22 with y'all :)
Enjoy them and see you around !
Nowandthen Update Banner copy.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Good evening lads, hope you enjoyed Ch21 cuz it's time to share the latest news about CH22 with y'all :)
I understand that at some point everything has to end, but reading Kinderfled discussing the need to begin working on endings really make me sad that the end of this VN is in sight. Really sad...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Comes to mind sadly ....

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So, is the next chapter going to be the last one? :cry:
I doubt it. We still have that gang lurking in the fringes of town.
That has to be dealt with first.
Don't think I speaking out of turn - I cannot find where I read it, but last I heard was at least 3 more (including chapter 22) depending on all the wrap up and endings.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I understand that at some point everything has to end, but reading Kinderfled discussing the need to begin working on endings really make me sad that the end of this VN is in sight. Really sad...
Like he said, for every past decision there is an alternative ending, but I am curious, do the two girls and boy that were left behind join up with them?, does this commune then become the new breeding ground for the new generation of humans? Or are we going to get a 08/15 ending? There are so many loose ends in this game, would be nice if we got some clarification to deaths or what actually happened to certain characters.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Don't think I speaking out of turn - I cannot find where I read it, but last I heard was at least 3 more (including chapter 22) depending on all the wrap-up and endings.
I don't think that he can wrap the game up in 3 updates, there is too much story left we have the trip of the girls from the bitch-camp to the Marshlandhouse, the war between the bandits and the town, possibly introducing Emma as another LI and all the endings.

Personally, I already prepared myself to be disappointed by the coming updates because with the different paths they will be shorter than what we are used to also if I don't like the ending of a game it ruins the game overall. To give an example of a "normal" game that was fun playing but ruined by the ending, the Mad Max game from 2015.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Like he said, for every past decision there is an alternative ending, but I am curious, do the two girls and boy that were left behind join up with them?, does this commune then become the new breeding ground for the new generation of humans? Or are we going to get a 08/15 ending? There are so many loose ends in this game, would be nice if we got some clarification to deaths or what actually happened to certain characters.
The majority of decisions in this game have "some" consequence. Many not as major as others, but how much love, do you fuck them, do you creampie them, do you speak angrily at them, etc. This is just like real life.

There are not that many loose ends to wrap up. If you think about it. Carol, Naomi, Alice, Hana, Julie, Sydney are the main girls. There are plot lines that "can" be wrapped up. I mean town and the bandits "can" be wrapped up, or you could live happily ever after in the Marshland house and be fighting off bandits every day. I mean it doesn't have to be a "neat" ending - it is a zombie apocalypse after all.

What is complex is you have 6! possibilities with the girls depending on the decisions you make, and what kind of outcomes can be possible. That makes the planning fun.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't think that he can wrap the game up in 3 updates, there is too much story left we have the trip of the girls from the bitch-camp to the Marshlandhouse, the war between the bandits and the town, possibly introducing Emma as another LI and all the endings.

Personally, I already prepared myself to be disappointed by the coming updates because with the different paths they will be shorter than what we are used to also if I don't like the ending of a game it ruins the game overall. To give an example of a "normal" game that was fun playing but ruined by the ending, the Mad Max game from 2015.
Really? Buildup for the battle, resolution of the battle, and then happily ever after endings if you beat them (in the battle) as three chapters. This is not like you are fighting a nation, you are fighting a small, rebel group who may or may not be intelligent.

Reactions: IPsycho
4.60 star(s) 281 Votes