ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
HUGE ERROR..the Charger is a 69' the 70's rear end looks like this...see theres no break in the chrome surround so it looks like one full unit..whereas the 1969 elements are separate :p us carguys are sooooo fucking OCD bout this shit :D
1970.png
ooo..later see the front end confirming its a 1969 :p..here is a 70' ;)
1970_Charger_Panther_Pink-r.jpg

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
other than being thoroughly offended by improper year labeling of the car..i enjoyed the writing...has a Redburns feel to it...but with 100% less redhead..so i'll look forward to next update and hope that huge error is fixed :p
Thanks for the clarification. I'd rather it be correct. I'll make the correction for the next update.
This the last of part 2 that we really deserve and not the one whatever meth head at ND studios made xD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you look at this game from the latest updates tab the banner picture looks like shes about to be eaten by a worm or something tentacly.

Reactions: NanasBananas

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I really like it. Not much in the way of sexual content, but that's totally fine. I enjoy a slow burn if done correctly, and this one is done correctly. The characters are good (I can relate to MC if I was maybe 6 years older) and I really like Carol. The story is also good, as I do enjoy apocalyptic settings. Definitely keeping my eyes open on this one.

P.S. Loved seeing the Slayer shirt.

Reactions: Jjay08

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Absolutely loving what's there so far. And despite how much I love incest romance games, this one does NOT need a patch. The story of how these two become a family in the "Then" portions of the game are equally engaging, and her being a foster kid is a big part of that.

Definitely awaiting the next update.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Tried the game and liked it so far u.u nothing else to say, i'll wait some more updates before giving a review u.u

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Be nice to change the family name too
d310q5M.jpg
But seriously, it'll be implemented in 0.03.0.
As it only currently impacts a few lines in the first two chapters and none of the script for the next few chapters, current players shouldn't need to restart. I hope to have a rename option implemented in the options menu before it comes back up.
Tried the game and liked it so far u.u nothing else to say, i'll wait some more updates before giving a review u.u
Thanks for giving it a shot.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Really interesting start. I see a lot of potential here, but I might be a little biased, because I really like story driven games and this one seems to be heading that way. Eventhough I don't mind incest, I think adoption works way better here. It adds more depth to the characters, and whatever feelings they'll eventually start to develop for each other, will make more sense that way. This is also one of the few occasions that I actually found the flashbacks interesting and well made. Even the weird conversation over the grill gave us some information that I'm sure will be useful in the future. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Really liking your style of writing. Characters look good so far. If this game stays visual novel style and adds some steamy sex scenes down the line... I can see it becoming something special.

Kinderfeld

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018

Something, something, striking while the iron is hot.

Formal work on 0.03.0 is getting ramped up as we speak. While the numbers below look meager, I assure you that a lot of stuff is already in development stages. Writing is in little chunks here and there with the opening scene in a near-finished state. A lot of the stages and characters are built, they just need new costumes.

I've decided not to post the Roadmap for Chapter Three purely because it has the potential to be spoilery. The Sets & Characters Build Checklist below is LESS spoilery, but still, if you want to go into the Chapter completely fresh, skim right past it to the features update below.

Okay, now your safe to read.

Quality of life change for 0.03.0: Name Change

A suggestion was brought up that players might want to change the main character's last name. After some angry toiling over the matter--How dare you not like the last name Brooks?!--for like a whole five minutes, I got right to it.

Now when you start the game, you are met with #1, where you will choose not to name your MC Jack, you'll be given the chance to change Jack and Carol's last name #2. Confirmation of your choice is #3.

Also went about adding the option to do the same name change in the Preference menu mid-game. This can be accessed via the ESC button, a right mouse click, on the Menu button at the bottom of the screen.

If you choose to do this mid-game, this change will appear on all text going forward. If you use the rollback feature, it will wipe your choice out. So, change your name, save and go forward. Do not look back. You've changed your name. You can never look back. Unless you're Ron Artest or Chad Ochocinco.

Also, also

There will be some menu rework being done, just to try and polish up things and slowly phase out some of the clearly Ren'py aspects of the menus. This may take a couple updates as I find an hour here or there to tackle the layouts. Already implemented is a new About page, which is renamed to Info. This is where you'll be able to find the About, Credits, and Help pages. I plan--in an update or two down the line--to add a Patrons page as well to this new hub.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Really love the story progression... aka actual STORY, not just romp into sex/sexual situations. Learning about the world and the characters through exposition makes us care about both. I like it when there an actual focus on the games/story aspect, and this doesn't disappoint.

*sees Outlaw Star reference*

eff it I am the MC.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 273 Votes