trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Pfft. Krispy Kreme are overrated and now that they shrunk their donuts, even more so.
yeah, i was bummed that it shrank. but still the texture & how it melts as you bite into it, still better than dunkin. eating a dunkin donut is just like eating a cake (texture-wise) .

erkper

May 16, 2018
yeah, i was bummed that it shrank. but still the texture & how it melts as you bite into it, still better than dunkin. eating a dunkin donut is just like eating a cake (texture-wise) .
That many months into a global civilization-ending catastrophe, you would kill for a fresh box of Dunkin Donuts, even though you are not wrong about them clearly not being the best donuts. (You overrate the hell out of KK though.)

Reactions: trauts

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not their crullers. Gods damn. Those make my mouth water thinking about them. Which is why I stay away from Dunkin. But, I also stay away from all junk food.

Reactions: trauts

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
That many months into a global civilization-ending catastrophe, you would kill for a fresh box of Dunkin Donuts, even though you are not wrong about them clearly not being the best donuts. (You overrate the hell out of KK though.)
yeah, being in a zombie catastrophic situation, yeah, i guess any donut will be a blessing.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Will there be a possible bad ending/game over based on decisions?
Planned three endings with the possibility of another based on how the narrative plays out. There will probably some less than optimum results, especially with any 2nd-tier character epilogues. In terms of game overs, there are a couple of action sequences planned that would have a game over based on choices. But, I'll be sure to drop a menu item to jump back to the beginning because I'm not 100% a dick.
There seems to be a minor error in the new update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that's just how the mod reordered the scenes because its done to maximize seeing everything on the pre-indicated harem choicse. It should go:
Only talk to Naomi > Naomi and Jack go to Carol
Go to Carol > Jack and Carol go to Naomi
Sex with Naomi > Jack goes to Carol while Naomi sleeps it off.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Sex with Naomi > Jack goes to Carol while Naomi sleeps it off.
This happens, but after the sex with Carol, she tells you that the whole point of her going there was for him to spend time with Naomi, and he tells Carol that he couldnt because it wasnt 100% on that day, which isnt what happened.

And then you enter again and you see the correct scene

Something is wrong there

Now that i think of iot, it must be the mod

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Very hot update! I love the way Kinderfeld renders the girls during the sex scenes, particularly their wetness. It's so sexy to see how into it they are.

As for their "neighbour" O no longer think it's Jill. She would have recognized his voice right outside the library, especially since he identified himself. What this means remains to be seen.

Regarding the bandits this game is anxiety inducing because I can't stand the thought of them possibly getting their hands on the girls! Great job, because I know that's the feels that you were hoping to create.

So stoked for the next update!

Special thanks to Zoey Raven for the mod! Getting both Carol's and Naomi's incredible scenes is well worth the little mental editing I did to the story to make it all flow. After leaving Naomi in a sex coma, MC goes to Carol in the office and makes her night as well before having a their talk.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I was just waiting for the ball to drop.

First I thought "man maybe the bandits will finally strike?" but that's obvious saved for the next book.

Then I thought "well that random teacher's gonna shoot one of 'em and it'll be a huge cliffhanger."

But there wasn't a ball. I had assumed there would've been a ball. Yeah the bandits have me worried, but Julie is the one I'm most unsure of. Odd she didn't recognize the MC provided it IS Julie.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally had some sex between Naomi and Jack. Was looking forward to this.:love:

The mystery of the unknown woman intensifies as Jack find her taking a shower in the middle of night. Plus those damn bandits discovered a possible way inside the building and a confrotation seems imminent.
Even if they won Carol, Jack and Naomi may have to leave the place because the bullets are likely to attract all zombies to the school.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Finally had some sex between Naomi and Jack. Was looking forward to this.:love:

The mystery of the unknown woman intensifies as Jack find her taking a shower in the middle of night. Plus those damn bandits discovered a possible way inside the building and a confrotation seems imminent.
Even if they won Carol, Jack and Naomi may have to leave the place because the bullets are likely to attract all zombies to the school.
You know that might not be bad idea....wait! don't facepalm yet hear me out! You see the infected don't seem to be very smart so if the mc can somehow lure them to where the bandits would show up they would have deal with them have them kill each other off...maybe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You know that might not be bad idea....wait! don't facepalm yet hear me out! You see the infected don't seem to be very smart so if the mc can somehow lure them to where the bandits would show up they would have deal with them have them kill each other off...maybe
I would be a good idea but first they have way of knowing where the bandits base is located and second they also don't know said bandits intend to attack the school soon.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This update came here yesterday when I was about to go to sleep. Of course, I couldn't go to sleep until I put smile back on Naomi's face. I can finish the rest of update in peace today.

Reactions: Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was just waiting for the ball to drop.

First I thought "man maybe the bandits will finally strike?" but that's obvious saved for the next book.

Then I thought "well that random teacher's gonna shoot one of 'em and it'll be a huge cliffhanger."

But there wasn't a ball. I had assumed there would've been a ball. Yeah the bandits have me worried, but Julie is the one I'm most unsure of. Odd she didn't recognize the MC provided it IS Julie.
Maybe it is not her. Maybe she is someone completely unrelated to Jack, Carol and Naomi and "evil dev" is just playing mindgames with us. :devilish::p

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm its an interesting Story. But the whole going forwards and backwards between now and then is a bit annoying and makes it a bit hard to play the game

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes