JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone crazy enough to read a page this far in on the forum and not want spoilers deserves to suffer them.
Ah, OK, that makes sense. As far as the spoilers goes, I normally do it anyways, regardless of how deep the comments goes, whenever I give my thoughts on what happens. Mostly to be a nice girl. ;)

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome game! I really like the story and characters. I will look into some survival novels now. The only experience I had was The walking dead where I liked the first few seasons.
I applaud the developer for the amount of content! Version 0.14 with so much playtime after only one year deserves support and instant patreon from me :)

I look forward to see how the author will handle the future. Since the zombies are just sick and braindead people and not supernatural creatures they should die out pretty quickly after the human "feedstock" is thinned out enough. So humanity actually has a chance to rebuild with new societies.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Lads, can I ask a quick question. Played through the first part of this game and it's bleak as hell. Now that's not a bad thing, it's actually refreshing to see someone try something a bit different. But going forward does it retain that level or are there more upshoots? I get the environment the game's set in will mean there's little hope of jolly jolly fun time but I'm just wondering if there's more to the game than something like bleak scene/bleak scene/ bleak scene/ sex scene / bleak scene etc.
Gotta say lads, I was wrong. Left it a few months then decided to give it another go. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely worth supporting

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
is there a way to enable 'back'/scrolling to go back in history in game? i often double-tap on accident and miss a line of dialogue, with no way to go back to see it without reloading a save. is this just bugging for me or was it intentionally disabled?
You can scroll back with mousewheel or by clicking "Back" at the Bottom of the Screen. Or you can activate "Rollback Side" in Options for scrolling back and forth by clicking on the sides of the Screen.

Thuryspochen

May 11, 2020
Pls give v13 or v14 full save
Download Mordred's walkthrough, go to Preferences in-game and enable skipping unseen text, after choices, and transitions, then start the game and hit the Tab key on your keyboard. It'll skip through everything except choices, and you'll be able to make them yourself.

Use the mouse wheel to scroll back if you want context for a certain choice.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
You can scroll back with mousewheel or by clicking "Back" at the Bottom of the Screen. Or you can activate "Rollback Side" in Options for scrolling back and forth by clicking on the sides of the Screen.
thanks yeah my game was just bugging, couldn't scroll back for a while for some indiscernible reason but it started working again

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
My saves didn't work for chapter 15. So here is my save from the first new scene after 20 min of skipping.
Followed the walkthrough and had sex with everyone.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
My saves didn't work for chapter 15. So here is my save from the first new scene after 20 min of skipping.
Followed the walkthrough and had sex with everyone.
This is a common problem with this game in general (and also ren'py games recently for some reason). Remember to try loading an autosave before jumping straight to the new game option :).

Sylar1234

Apr 21, 2019
This is a common problem with this game in general (and also ren'py games recently for some reason). Remember to try loading an autosave before jumping straight to the new game option :).
Thanks for the tip :) I just saw that the dev had saves prepared in the patreon post. I didn't read to the end because i feared spoilers :HideThePain:
The update was awesome! I really don't understand how he can push out so much quality content each month.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
New Release Banner Template - Copy.jpg

Part Two: Chapter Fifteen [Version 0.15.0]
With their minds focused on a looming departure, Jack and the girls prepare to leave a city that's grown increasingly perilous by the day. Also, Jack, curious about a recent revelation, goes out to discover what happened to a family friend.

LINKS ON FRONT PAGE HAVE BEEN UPDATED

ALSO: If you have issues with saves, I have attached a ZIP with saves run in 0.15.0 with different variations (see the notes) that should get you into the action of Chapter 15. Also, a if you want to download it from there.

Change Log 0.15.0
  • Added Chapter Fifteen
  • Fixed minor grammatical errors/typos
  • Fixed name tag on a scene in Chapter 14 where Sydney is listed as Naomi.
Sample Screens
screenshot0001 copy - Copy.jpg screenshot0002 copy - Copy.jpg screenshot0003 copy - Copy.jpg screenshot0004 copy.jpg

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.

- Kinderfeld

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm really enjoying your game. I've gotten fond of the girls and think the foundation of the relationships are well conceived and well written. All in all a quality product. Thank you for your effort.

That said the plot suffers from a very annoying flaw.

Despite my observations in the spoiler, I want to repeat that this is a excellent game that I very much enjoy. Thank you for your work.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Is there a reason why the old saves not work?
Try using a recent autosave. That worked for me when my regular save did not. (Which this was the first update I've had that issue.)
According to the moder, they've gone to a more recent version of renpy. He recommended using an earlier save. While my update 14 save crashed, my most recent autosave worked fine for me.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes