punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I'm really enjoying your game. I've gotten fond of the girls and think the foundation of the relationships are well conceived and well written. All in all a quality product. Thank you for your effort.

That said the plot suffers from a very annoying flaw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite my observations in the spoiler, I want to repeat that this is a excellent game that I very much enjoy. Thank you for your work.
I kept asking myself what the hell is wrong with them!? Why is no one saying anything!? Shame about Missy I know you can't save everyone but that was still rough.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Decided to do Walkthrough Mod for this game. Enjoy! Gallery Unlocked.

Edit: Updated to v0.15.0

IMPORTANT: (Fair warning v0.15.0, I had to backup a few saves in order to get one to work, due to the game being updated to the new version of renpy, this SHOULD be all yo have to do, if all else fails start a new save and using skipping to get back to where you where, but like I said you shouldn't have to, if you back up a few saves.)

Note:
Did not add the alternate Naomi scenes into the mod due to the fact I want to keep it Harem, they are however unlocked, the content is also very small, and intended for a second playthough of the game.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this an all my other content here:

Or you can:
I know it is a harem mod but can you make the choice to have a naomi/sydney relation or not stay relevant. Had to start a new game and remove the mod because you disable that choice.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yeah no kidding. Talk about a heartbreaker... She was so key to Carol's and the MC's relationship.
it was probably for the best. All the perverts out here would have asked to have content with her as well. I also don't think she would have taken carol's relationship with MC nicely. Wish she was alive or atleast not found dead there though.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
None of my previous saves work, not even the automatic ones, I have also downloaded the "saves" zip file and that has made no difference.
Its really annoying when Devs fiddle with things and the old saves don't work.
I do not have the stamina to start from the beginning, even with the Skip facility.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I know it is a harem mod but can you make the choice to have a naomi/sydney relation or not stay relevant. Had to start a new game and remove the mod because you disable that choice.
Not if I'm going to to continue to make it a harem mod. You are free to use the WT if you'd like. But, I'm doing what most people want. It's not a mod that's intended for Solo girl playthroughs. The relations should all be the Harem choices for all 3 girls. I didn't touch much in this update as far as that stuff goes. You will still see all the sex scenes.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi sorry if this has already been asked, I'm just wondering if there has been any lesbian content added now and is it avoidable?
Not fussed if it's Naomi or the other one. I just selfishly don't want Carol included in this as I am only interested in a solo monogamous route with her. Thanks :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am fucking stoked to have a new update!
Time to be happy, horny, and filled with existential dread!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1154959

Part Two: Chapter Fifteen [Version 0.15.0]
With their minds focused on a looming departure, Jack and the girls prepare to leave a city that's grown increasingly perilous by the day. Also, Jack, curious about a recent revelation, goes out to discover what happened to a family friend.

LINKS ON FRONT PAGE HAVE BEEN UPDATED

ALSO: If you have issues with saves, I have attached a ZIP with saves run in 0.15.0 with different variations (see the notes) that should get you into the action of Chapter 15. Also, a MEGA link if you want to download it from there.

Change Log 0.15.0
  • Added Chapter Fifteen
  • Fixed minor grammatical errors/typos
  • Fixed name tag on a scene in Chapter 14 where Sydney is listed as Naomi.
Sample Screens
View attachment 1154960 View attachment 1154961 View attachment 1154962 View attachment 1154963

Hope you enjoy the experience. Thanks for playing.

- Kinderfeld
Thank you for your great work. Going to download it later to check this weekend.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
View attachment 1154959

With their minds focused on a looming departure, Jack and the girls prepare to leave a city that's grown increasingly perilous by the day. Also, Jack, curious about a recent revelation, goes out to discover what happened to a family friend.

ALSO: If you have issues with saves, I have attached a ZIP with saves run in 0.15.0 with different variations (see the notes) that should get you into the action of Chapter 15. Also, a MEGA link if you want to download it from there.

Change Log 0.15.0
  • Added Chapter Fifteen
Sample Screens
View attachment 1154960 View attachment 1154961 View attachment 1154962 View attachment 1154963

- Kinderfeld
Thank you for including saves.
I actually got mine to work through and its fun comparing stats at the same point in the story for example, the Sydney decision on the Harem Path:

Yours are far more balanced then mine as I got high Love from Carol and Naomi but also high Never for Carol.
I am honestly trying to wrack my brain for how you got such high Trust for Sydney though, every time I was doing well Naomi's little prank would see me tanking in the trust department with Syd. (thanks bathroom scene! >.<)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think the variables are messing up somehow. I never once slept with Sydney, yet, the game assumes that I have. Resetting the variable
Code:
s_sex = 0
doesn't change anything.

Not sure what to do with this now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Hi sorry if this has already been asked, I'm just wondering if there has been any lesbian content added now and is it avoidable?
Not fussed if it's Naomi or the other one. I just selfishly don't want Carol included in this as I am only interested in a solo monogamous route with her. Thanks :)
If Carol is your only love interest then you're safe.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If Carol is your only love interest then you're safe.
You can also avoid it being with Naomi also. Depends on how she feels with you. I'm with both Naomi and Carol and no lez scenes at all. I told her(Naomi) that I didn't want to share her and she liked me saying that.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 1154959

Change Log 0.15.0
  • Added Chapter Fifteen
Sample Screens

- Kinderfeld
Thank you not just for the update, but the save file too. I was thinking, damn, got to go through all that again, then I noticed this message from you, and saved me bunch, so totally, thank you, now could continue later tonight.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just finished the update and what can I say, I wish I didn't. I didn't like the Missy part would have prefered to either find her there in a bad condition or her place simply been empty, and I also didn't like that because of pure stupidity the fire broke out at the end as a fucking cliffhanger, I mean I hope that they somehow manage to extinguish the fire but I doubt it. I mean the last escape was already rushed but they had the car at least somewhat loaded up but now they have nothing prepared and they are even one person more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
None of my previous saves work, not even the automatic ones, I have also downloaded the "saves" zip file and that has made no difference.
Its really annoying when Devs fiddle with things and the old saves don't work.
I do not have the stamina to start from the beginning, even with the Skip facility.
You really shouldn't be playing games still in development then.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you for including saves.
I actually got mine to work through and its fun comparing stats at the same point in the story for example, the Sydney decision on the Harem Path:

Yours are far more balanced then mine as I got high Love from Carol and Naomi but also high Never for Carol.
I am honestly trying to wrack my brain for how you got such high Trust for Sydney though, every time I was doing well Naomi's little prank would see me tanking in the trust department with Syd. (thanks bathroom scene! >.<)
Are you using the mod? If so, that's probably why. With the mod, you play all the scenes even when they are supposed to be mutually exclusive... I haven't looked at the mod code, but there may be other changes "under the hood" to make it work as well...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You really shouldn't be playing games still in development then.
Lol he can't hold the skip button. It is too much work... :LOL: :FacePalm:
Are you using the mod? If so, that's probably why. With the mod, you play all the scenes even when they are supposed to be mutually exclusive... I haven't looked at the mod code, but there may be other changes "under the hood" to make it work as well...
That is why i am usually wary of mods that force mutually exclusive scenes to play at the same time. Still remember the issues i had with one of the kind in another game.

4.60 star(s) 281 Votes