RPGM Completed NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2 [Final] [Latte art]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
"Npc sex" is an excellent serie, every people who love : "emotionless sex" / "time stop" will go to it, so tell me who's the retard who had the idea of machine translate one of these game ? When he could just have waited for someone to translate it, more than this you know what ? If someone here can send me the project of this game, an explain me HOW to translate, i'll take the responsability to rework it and translate it, because this translation is a shame. (To contact me : Datenshi#5789)

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
can you get to the house in the bottom right of the town
AFAIK, no. There were no new/forgotten characters when I made it to the recollection room, so I'm assuming there is no one there.
That woman's face scare me
On the contrary, she is the most humanizing being if you achieve the true end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Also saw somebody ask for more games like this so here is what i have so far.

None of these are translated yet though. :cry:
I seriously hope each of them get translated!

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
6 months. I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself or gone batshit insane by now
It's a hell's paradise. Can't develop any meaningful relationships but at the same time you can have literally anything you want for free and fuck anyone you see anytime. Its like one of those button hypotheticals. You can fuck anyone you want whenever you want and take anything for free whenever you'd like without any repercussion what so ever but the world is now a mindless world of a never ending routine where nothing happens and you technically don't exist.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
AFAIK, no. There were no new/forgotten characters when I made it to the recollection room, so I'm assuming there is no one there.

On the contrary, she is the most humanizing being if you achieve the true end.
i wouldn't go that far, but yes, she's obviously in a similar situation as the MC
probably not quite the same-one, considering she still seemed to be bound by somes rules

but it seem to imply that either she has some form of consciousness, and managed to break her "statu"
or maybe every-"NPCs" are actually sentients, but they're bound to follow certains directives at all-time

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
"Npc sex" is an excellent serie, every people who love : "emotionless sex" / "time stop" will go to it, so tell me who's the retard who had the idea of machine translate one of these game ? When he could just have waited for someone to translate it, more than this you know what ? If someone here can send me the project of this game, an explain me HOW to translate, i'll take the responsability to rework it and translate it, because this translation is a shame. (To contact me : Datenshi#5789)
You don't need the project file. Just grab one of the rpgmaker decrypters online, extract the game files, open them in Translator++, do your translations, and then make a patch with translator++. Trying to translate inside the RPGMakerSDK is a colossal waste of time compared to just using translator++ or even manually editing the data files in notepad. If you don't know how to do any of that you should probably do a little research before you attempt to translate an rpgmaker game. Though if this game uses one of the engines after VX Ace then you will need a different extractor called EnigmaVBUnpacker instead of the decrypter. I couldn't tell you which you would need since I don't plan on bothering with this game, but normally you can tell the engine based on folder structure and the icon used to launch the game.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes