RPGM Completed NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2 [Final] [Latte art]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I kinda get both sides, regarding this debate about "MTL"'d games.
Sure, hey, there's the fact that there is a new H-game we can play in Engrish!! Yaaaay, happyface.

Though...Most of the time the "dialogue" seems to make absolutely no sense, hey, can sometimes even lead you to completely misinterpret the situation. And yeah, sure there are times that the text gets chopped off because it can't fit the dialogue box (dunno about this particular game, haven't played - but it happens) and sure, maybe MTLing with Translator++ might introduce bugs/errors -that you may even not know about- unless someone with at least a good grasp of the software does it AND manages/bothers to put some effort into it (not always the case), but sure,
there is a new H-game we can play in Engrish!! Yaaaay, happyface.

Honestly, if this is a run-of-the-mill, typical, mostly linear, CG-hunting RPGM game without hundreds of items, special commands, a convoluted skill tree or etc. (which I assume it is), I really think you can get a much better experience, as someone had already mentioned, by text hooking the (JP) game, and doing your own on-the-fly machine translating with VNR or Translation Aggregator plus ATLAS and/or even Google Translate or whatevs.
Yes. This is also an option, people. (look it up; not hard at all)

Regarding the game itself (as per the preview images) I only have this to say: more is... NOT always better. I mean this is beyond thicc. Not my H++++ cup of tea... But hey, I'm probs in the minority here.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
CG pack is just the CG ripped from the game so you can view them in a picture viewer without playing the game.

trash_can_not

Sep 14, 2019
Also saw somebody ask for more games like this so here is what i have so far.

None of these are translated yet though. :cry:
RJ251009 and RJ266041 seem to be nice. At least characters resemble inflatable sex dolls less.

leo225

Jan 14, 2018
To me it has been great. Sure you get some gibberish if the language used is archaic or highly contextual, so perfect for games all about sex.
But im an esl so I may be wrong.
View attachment 543114
What software / plugins are u using for the translation?
Is there a guide i can follow for the translation? Like an user guide which software to use and how to use it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I
What software / plugins are u using for the translation?
Is there a guide i can follow for the translation? Like an user guide which software to use and how to use it.
I set it up like 7 years ago lol so I dont remember much. Just remember using a guide from some boys l9ve website which should appear if you google.
The results of the TL may vary as some people claimed their TL was different from mine despite me not really tinkering with it.
Oneechans only for otouto.png

Max500

Dec 2, 2019
AFAIK, no. There were no new/forgotten characters when I made it to the recollection room, so I'm assuming there is no one there.

On the contrary, she is the most humanizing being if you achieve the true end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just click the SPOILER and i am going to say oh god that dark! and that explains a lot

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes