RPGM Completed NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2 [Final] [Latte art]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
This may be a dumb question, but I already have the base game files and was wondering if I could download the translated files separately and just cut/paste them into it. I have a limited internet connection so I'd rather not have to re-download.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
This may be a dumb question, but I already have the base game files and was wondering if I could download the translated files separately and just cut/paste them into it. I have a limited internet connection so I'd rather not have to re-download.
Hopefully this works for you.

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
The title girl is a bit creepy, but what is life without a bit of danger? the same with getting a blowjob and the slight risk of entire penis removal?

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Are these games viable to be ported to android? I currently don't have access to my pc and dang this specific niche just tickles me fancy

RadRanger47

Jan 1, 2020
Of all these NPC sex games I feel this game deserve proper translation. Cause this has... Now can I say this? More content wise, plus it has endings.

Has anyone done a proper translation yet?

zainyway

Jan 22, 2018
How do i get the mysterious jewel for that?
Where do I find this mysterious gem?
after sexing all the women with clothes, you'll be transported back to your house to rest. you're then told the bar is open. go to the bar and talk to the man behind the counter. you'll get a prompt asking if you want to eat. after saying yes, you'll get the jewel. go into your inventory and use it.

Im kinda stuck after got map from castle... What to do next? I been out wood onceä
go into the tent in the woods to get another map. then go up past the woman to go to the next area.

---

i like the game and am intrigued by whatever the plot could be. the MTL kinda makes it hard to understand but there are obviously characters that sorta hint what's going on and even the player character mentions that rainy days occasionally happen which they think might signal some sort of event. some of the art is better than the first game but i do miss the blue skinned demon girl.

Last edited:

JustAyt

Jul 13, 2017
It's been half a year since you ended up in this world full of NPCs.
With no way to return, you figure you might as well go violate the NPCs
to release your pent up sexual energy.

And so your other world sex life begins...
Good Art but lack Plot. If that guy focus on Plot and Story as same time. This game maybe will be masterpiece. I mean stuck half a year inside a world video games and NPC keep talk same thing over and over again.

Last edited:

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Good Art but lack Plot. If that guy focus on Plot and Story as same time. This game maybe will be masterpiece. I mean stuck half a year inside a world video games and NPC keep talk same thing over and over again.
The point of these NPC games is that there is no plot, otherwise it would just be the hero banging everyone, not NPCs that he does anything with. If anything, this game had a small explanation as to why the world was that way, if you got the God of Destruction ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The point of these NPC games is that there is no plot, otherwise it would just be the hero banging everyone, not NPCs that he does anything with. If anything, this game had a small explanation as to why the world was that way, if you got the God of Destruction ending.
A plot would still be good though. I feel like, well in my opinion, the ideal NPC game would basically just be a normal RPG with a story and progression and what not but the only difference is that you can violate anyone freely at random without it actively being acknowledged by the the character in question except the main character. It would really hammer in the whole "living inside a video game" concept when there's an actual video game to play and progress but I suppose nobody has tried doing that because it kind of goes against having immediate access to all content right away and also makes it where the content required to fill up that many encounterable NPCs in the thousands in terms of CG needed.

Reactions: JustAyt
Mar 13, 2019
To me it has been great. Sure you get some gibberish if the language used is archaic or highly contextual, so perfect for games all about sex.
But im an esl so I may be wrong.
View attachment 543114
Is that Visual Novel Reader translator I see? The only actual good machine translator?
Also if Machine Translation is that much of a problem then there should be a tag for it. I understand the hate for machine translated games but that doesn't mean we should stop others from enjoying it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is that Visual Novel Reader translator I see? The only actual good machine translator?
Also if Machine Translation is that much of a problem then there should be a tag for it. I understand the hate for machine translated games but that doesn't mean we should stop others from enjoying it.
It's been a while since I used it but yes, heard that it no longer works but haven't tested.
I think we would get much better MTL results if people used the current Textractor plus the dictionaries instead of just running through google translate as is.
And yes some people just want to understand the context of the scenes rather than what it's actually being said which is why I use them.
The MTL tag should be a thing just so all parts are satisfied.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes