2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ248283_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist customizes a certain game, and enjoys doing whatever erotic things he wants to the NPCs inside!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: Japanese 2019-04-12, English 2019-07-12
Developer: MAZE
Translation: Emerald_Gladiator - F95zone
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to Emerald_Gladiator for translation.

RJ248283_img_smp1.jpg RJ248283_img_smp2.jpg RJ248283_img_smp3.jpg RJ248283_img_smp4.jpg RJ248283_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
when you extract the game using the winrar, just before you extract the game, go to options, then name encoding, and select the Japanese shift
Professor's voice: Good news, everyone!

You can do it with 7Zip (which is imho better than winrar and it's totes free). Install 7zip and double click the archive file you downloaded.

In the zip window go to:

Tools > Options... > Language (tab)

Change to Japanese. Then extract (second button, it's a horizontal blue bar) and then change language back. (second last tab is Tools).

Started game with no issue whatsoever and is running fine. I'm halfway through so far no errors/bugs.
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

Screenshot (56).png

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
There was another game like this. It too was plotless. It's exactly as it says. He stays in the town and literally screws around with the NPCs, who, being NPCs, only have one or two lines and are incapable of truly resisting.

(Honestly it'd be funny if even one of these NPCs was one of those 'Trigger a fight' sorts....ah, well.)

Last edited:

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Is this like the NPC ignores me game, i mean, you literally fuck npc while they keep saying his npc shit?

Jun 4, 2019
I do wish to see something like this, but more touched up. Let the NPCs actually do something. Ether have sex with them or go on with the story, or what if you found out that there was someone else inside the game? Get some after effects, flag, oh no sudden time skip with the PCs not being affected where you find out you have children with them? I like the core idea but it's never capitalized on.

Jun 4, 2019
I do wish to see something like this, but more touched up. Let the NPCs actually do something. Ether have sex with them or go on with the story, or what if you found out that there was someone else inside the game? Get some after effects, flag, oh no sudden time skip with the PCs not being affected where you find out you have children with them? I like the core idea but it's never capitalized on.
Oh have it be a curse and you find out it wasn't just them being NPCs, you raped them and they all remember what you did. Have the now freed ones hate you or something. Raped the shop owner, now she won't sell to you. Raped one of the friends talking but didn't rape the other? Well the one you raped hates you, and the one you didn't sounds jealous pissed that you didn't consider her "Worthy". Soooo many ideas but no one thinks to make them.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
If you're playing with data to make the NPCs interactable, there's also thing like monsters, spawning/cloning, messing with spells....or just changing their reactions.

koira234

Feb 14, 2018
Probably me being a skip happy guy but how do you actually move forward with the content? Or are there no more areas than the castle, main town and the fishing area?

Reactions: bobdillon

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
That's the whole point. It's right in the title.
I honestly don't know what you guys expected.

You know that games exist in which even NPCs do more than standing around emotionless.....motionless...speechless.

If you never encountered a game like that before.. damn you are in for a treat once you do.
(legend says....there a games in which NPCs give tasks called "quest" but i don't believe such thing. seems way too futuristic)

• Angry
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Dalus89

Jul 26, 2017
Probably me being a skip happy guy but how do you actually move forward with the content? Or are there no more areas than the castle, main town and the fishing area?
thats exactly all there is. after i played it it felt unfinished even the map is unfinished at several parts.. bummer

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry folks. I just translated stuff (with a bit of creative license).

And hey, I really do agree with most of you in terms of NPC interactivity and actual stuff to do, since I think the game's really barebones and simple, even if that's the point of the game.
But really, that's the genre (and it's not only in the description of the game but in the title as well), as weird as it is.
If I were to have messed with the actual code in RPGMaker, that's probably a bit worse than translating the game (which is still not exactly allowed) and could get me (or any other modder) into legal trouble if the creators decide to take action.

Sooo yeah, I feel y'all, but that's how it is. I would if I could, heh.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes