Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
I'm a fan of quite a few games, I won't lie if I say that I have about 200+ games in my library, a good half of which are great. However, I can not disagree with you bro, that this is the most realistic game, I would say the best. And I sincerely cannot understand why she has so few followers, unlike "summertime saga", "the twist", etc. I am also a fan of them, but I don’t understand why
Poor product advertising. Need excitement, constant updates and a bunch of chat discussions. And if you make the game closed, then 10 fans will play it and 5 of them will be supported with money. The developer is satisfied with everything. It's sad, but it's his personal choice

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
I'm a fan of quite a few games, I won't lie if I say that I have about 200+ games in my library, a good half of which are great. However, I can not disagree with you bro, that this is the most realistic game, I would say the best. And I sincerely cannot understand why she has so few followers, unlike "summertime saga", "the twist", etc. I am also a fan of them, but I don’t understand why
I agree. I have played tons of xxx games and this is one of the only ones that actually makes sex part of the game. Most games make animations or images, some even have stories around sex scenes. NS-Evo makes the sex itself the game, which is rewarding when you get the women to orgasm. Yes its a little grindy, but in that way its realistic. I have wanted to make a game, but i am no dev at all, and most of the features i would do Peter Leech has put in this game.

Reactions: MotoDude

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
Poor product advertising. Need excitement, constant updates and a bunch of chat discussions. And if you make the game closed, then 10 fans will play it and 5 of them will be supported with money. The developer is satisfied with everything. It's sad, but it's his personal choice
Those are good and valid points. This is one of the only games i have paid to support, but i do think the Dev would benefit if the games was more accessible.

I would say the same thing about 'Peaches are not the only fruit'. That dev wont even take donations, period. Love that game too, but it could also benefit from more press/resources.

Reactions: iggi_pop

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
Those are good and valid points. This is one of the only games i have paid to support, but i do think the Dev would benefit if the games was more accessible.

I would say the same thing about 'Peaches are not the only fruit'. That dev wont even take donations, period. Love that game too, but it could also benefit from more press/resources.
You can help the developer and noble pirates! Post the game on this site and everyone will be fine. Unfortunately, I cannot do this, since I do not have the opportunity to work with the subscribe platform. If you don't know how to do this, then you can write to people who post updates here;)

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
You can help the developer and noble pirates! Post the game on this site and everyone will be fine. Unfortunately, I cannot do this, since I do not have the opportunity to work with the subscribe platform. If you don't know how to do this, then you can write to people who post updates here;)
I would imagine someone will post it at some point, but if you respect the art, respect the artist...at least wait a few weeks to post it after its paid release

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
I would imagine someone will post it at some point, but if you respect the art, respect the artist...at least wait a few weeks to post it after its paid release

come on man, with all my desire, I can’t pay for the subscription, since the visa does not serve the cards of my country, so be a hero, there are at least two of us, hostages of politics, we have no way to pay from our country. It would be great if you could help us. In your own words, someone will publish, so why wait for the inevitable and make us suffer? Be a friend, be our savior. Create a torrent link.

Reactions: iggi_pop

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
That's not how it works. I've said before. The game is released from top developers and in an hour it is already published here. And they have several thousand subscribers. Think about where you have a mistake in thinking :sneaky:

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019

by the way, it’s true, all the games that have a lot of fans, when updated on patreon, an hour later already on this site. So it's not about respect or other components, it's about the number of admirers. So if you give us a link or contact those who publish them here, you thereby develop the popularity of this game, respectively, there will be more patrons who, by virtue of their capabilities, will want to support the developer.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
Does anyone know about the changelog? What has been added in the new version?

on the previous pages there is information, the game is completely redesigned, consider there 14 gigs of weight. There is one person here who has purchased a pass, but he does not want to become a link, and we, together with another, cannot get access. Visa does not support cards in our country anymore.

Reactions: FrogtheMaster

FrogtheMaster

Aug 7, 2017
on the previous pages there is information, the game is completely redesigned, consider there 14 gigs of weight. There is one person here who has purchased a pass, but he does not want to become a link, and we, together with another, cannot get access. Visa does not support cards in our country anymore.
The game is still in the DEV version, no problem for me until the FINAL version is released. Unfortunately, the developer does not have enough supporters. Unfortunately, for reasons similar to yours, I'm not likely to support the developer unless the game is released on Steam like platform.

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
The game is still in the DEV version, no problem for me until the FINAL version is released. Unfortunately, the developer does not have enough supporters. Unfortunately, for reasons similar to yours, I'm not likely to support the developer unless the game is released on Steam like platform.

Can't even buy some games on Steam :) Some developers refused to sell games in my country and they are not in my store, at least I can get out with replenishment of the balance in the incentive, but over time it gets worse.

ujiraya166

Mar 24, 2023
Why literally noone posting the link . Since his subscriber increased from 20 or something to now its 45 Subsciber. Isn't anyone here form the 45 peps, I would have helped i had access to debit/credit card to perform online transactions.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
Why literally noone posting the link . Since his subscriber increased from 20 or something to now its 45 Subsciber. Isn't anyone here form the 45 peps, I would have helped i had access to debit/credit card to perform online transactions.
It is so nice when you play yourself, and others do not have the opportunity. At the same time, you can hypocritically talk about "dev support" on the site, where everyone is posted for free access. I tried to make a virtual card, spending three times more than the subscription face value, but it cannot pay for 18 + content. Such a sad story. One thing is that I know two developers with the same "closed" games and their status is abandoned today. Let's wait:)

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes