Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
didn't he write about the next month in January? So the next month is February?
Yeah, i had to go back and review his last SStar post, which was made on Jan 23. So...technically he didnt make the 'next month' cut. But this is the way he said it

"First of all, the possibility of arriving before the end of the month is complicated, although it is in the final stretch, there are still several videos to be edited and code tests to be done."

Gonna have to continue to wait patiently i guess

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
guys! Finally the game has been updated. Who is the hero? Throw links, be kind, I can not make payment from my country. I don't think I'm the only one to be grateful. Thank you!

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, i had to go back and review his last SStar post, which was made on Jan 23. So...technically he didnt make the 'next month' cut. But this is the way he said it

"First of all, the possibility of arriving before the end of the month is complicated, although it is in the final stretch, there are still several videos to be edited and code tests to be done."

Gonna have to continue to wait patiently i guess

buddy, you're not gold support?

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
New version is out for gold-tier. Idk how to go about being a hero.

on the first page there are links to the developers, there on the site "Subscribestar" you can choose the level of subscription, respectively, after payment, closed posts will open where there will be a download link

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
All it takes is 9$ and a throw away gift card to get this newer version ;)

visa and mastercard blocked any transactions from my country, no wallets and online services that require payment no longer work, freaks of politics play war, and I suffer, unfortunately since the spring of 2022 I have to be a beggar on f95zone

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
I attempted to checkout this new version, but havent been able to play it yet. Unfortunately its only being offered as 1 massive .rar file and its over 14GB!

If anyone is going to be a 'hero' here they will need to repackage it most likely.

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
I attempted to checkout this new version, but havent been able to play it yet. Unfortunately its only being offered as 1 massive .rar file and its over 14GB!

If anyone is going to be a 'hero' here they will need to repackage it most likely.
Why wait if you can be a hero here and now! Place on the torrent, on any platform, at least where. Download with pleasure

Reactions: Lara and MotoDude

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019

man, if I understood you correctly, really, be a Hero and download us a torrent

FrogtheMaster

Aug 7, 2017
Waiting for new download links. Previous version of this game was really good, all recent games were similar but this has really unique spirit.

Reactions: MotoDude

MotoDude

Oct 8, 2019
this game is literally so underrated. Hands down most realistic game on the platform.

I'm a fan of quite a few games, I won't lie if I say that I have about 200+ games in my library, a good half of which are great. However, I can not disagree with you bro, that this is the most realistic game, I would say the best. And I sincerely cannot understand why she has so few followers, unlike "summertime saga", "the twist", etc. I am also a fan of them, but I don’t understand why

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes