• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Sadly i can see there is no update for this game. Will it come one day? anybody knows something?

iggi_pop

Apr 3, 2017
Obviously late to the party but I genuinely like this project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's various images showing screencaps from new(?) sex poses and looks if anyone is interested in them. Honestly, it's pretty good work that's getting released at a glacial pace.
This is the most realistic game of all those present here. Working out the details is amazing. It can be seen that the developer is an adult and understands sex. But he needs to work to make his game more accessible. This will attract the attention of people and, as a result, sponsors.

Reactions: thedooran

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
Hands down, best game i have ever played. It does have a bit of a grind, but its worth it. One of the only developers i have ever given money to. Well worth it.

medion

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone has any idea when the next update drops? The developer gave any estimated date ?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes