Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
And another gamebraking crash Peter_Leach. This time while sitting at the bar waiting for an hour two times in a row. I have unlocked Ellen, Sarah and Jessica.
Same here. How many girls are available for dating right now?
I took a look at the script, and it looks like an easy fix.
Use unren to extract the rpa packages. Open script.rpy goto line 1484 and change if Deborah_phone == False player_ap >= 60:
to if Deborah_phone == False and player_ap >= 60:

Peter_Leach

Dec 23, 2019
For all of those who have problems with the version:

- I have not uploaded this version on this forum yet. The version that somebody submited is not patched as the name erroneously indicates.

- HotFix3 fixes all those bugs and it was released shortly after 0.3.9, in fact it is downloaded together, I don't know why it hasn't been patched to post it here

- The patch is attached, I'll notify moderators to put it on the front page.

INSTALLATION:

1. Unzip and extract the scripts.rpa file corresponding to your version (0.3.X, pc or mac)

2. PC:

- Replace the file in NS-Evolution-0.3....\game

2. MAC:

- Replace the file in NS-Evolution. app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

tas

May 11, 2018
I have 68 Confidence level point but overall level don t change and is 2, and i don t know why?????

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Ive made a little helper for me. Maybe ur interested.
"Money" adds 1000 bucks, "Stats" set stats to the max u have and climax to 0, "Finish" ur climaxing.
I recommend to train Energy/Fitness (weights/cardio) so u must not press "Stats" to often in the scenes.
(For the lazy ones: Train, "Stats", leave Gym, enter Gym)

I know its a bit clunky and sometimes u must click more than once to have an effect. But for me its ok.

I hope it works for u too. :)

For install drop the attached file in the "/game" directory of the game (But I think u all know where to put "Mod-Files" in)

Edit 31.03.22:
New version of my cheat. Better visuals when u hover over.
New location of "Buttons" (right side) and a "Finish" Icon. (See pic attached)
Changed "Stats" to "Refill".
"Money" gives +1000 money, "Refill" refill ur stats to ur max and ur climax=0, Icon set ur climax to max ;) (U can controll ur self^^")

With the new cheat in ur game directory is now a "cheat"-folder. Its only for the cheat visual pic.
Nothing changed. U only get what u have.

This should work aslong as no variablenames are changed or pics renamed/removed.

Hope U enjoy^^

!!!
_cheat.rpy is first version.
cheat.zip is second version.
U only need one of them!
Why my game all time crush when i hover over the "cum" button with my mouse?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes