Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

gubl

May 31, 2018
Can the OP be updated with the new update? And can we get a change log for that new update?
New things affecting game mechanics, now you can get pills that bump your stamina so you can fuck girls longer, also some grace period has to maintained before switching pose, if poses switched impatiently girls arousal fades for some number of point. Some extra staff you can buy at mall to help seduce ladies, i.e. home theater.
Brothel now offers extra three girls beside Mimi, you can see Mimi only on Sundays now.
Gigolo path got new madam to conquer (Jennifer if I recall her name correctly). All previous sugar mommies are still there.
That is my observation of what is new/changed.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
New things affecting game mechanics, now you can get pills that bump your stamina so you can fuck girls longer, also some grace period has to maintained before switching pose, if poses switched impatiently girls arousal fades for some number of point. Some extra staff you can buy at mall to help seduce ladies, i.e. home theater.
Brothel now offers extra three girls beside Mimi, you can see Mimi only on Sundays now.
Gigolo path got new madam to conquer (Jennifer if I recall her name correctly). All previous sugar mommies are still there.
That is my observation of what is new/changed.
Nice thanks.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Do you have to start a new game with 3.9? Even with the hotfix patch I have an absurd error log when I try and load any save
I've found that you really do need to start again when OP updates. There's just so many changes beneath the hood that you run into a series of errors if you don't.

Reactions: Relampago

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
I don't understand how to play it, for the whole game there is one old nag Mimi in a brothel, who needs to be forced to cum, the fuck knows what to do, and give suck and have in different poses... You're going to cum sooner anyway... It's also a fucking libido... Falls and that's it, you can leave... How to play it? The scenes look good, but it's impossible to figure it out... That there are no other women? Who and where to meet? It's boring to fuck one Mimi. And I would like different women to have different sexual preferences (someone likes anal more, someone likes oral sex (or cunnilingus or blowjob), someone likes harder, someone more romantic sex)

Last edited:

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I don't understand how to play it, for the whole game there is one old nag Mimi in a brothel, who needs to be forced to cum, the fuck knows what to do, and give suck and have in different poses... You're going to cum sooner anyway... It's also a fucking libido... Falls and that's it, you can leave... How to play it? The scenes look good, but it's impossible to figure it out... That there are no other women? Who and where to meet? It's boring to fuck one Mimi. And I would like different women to have different sexual preferences (someone likes anal more, someone likes oral sex (or cunnilingus or blowjob), someone likes harder, someone more romantic sex)
Use Cheatmod on page 7.
U must give Mimi 2 Orgasms to continue. And talk to them after they have an orgasm. Talk every option to one of them to unlock things.
Dont matter wich hookker u talk to.
U have 4 "Dates" and 4 "Paid" after that.
There are "Dates" that like anal and one that go raw (after a few dates).
Use Cheats and have fun^^

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Use Cheatmod on page 7.
U must give Mimi 2 Orgasms to continue. And talk to them after they have an orgasm. Talk every option to one of them to unlock things.
Dont matter wich hookker u talk to.
U have 4 "Dates" and 4 "Paid" after that.
There are "Dates" that like anal and one that go raw (after a few dates).
Use Cheats and have fun^^
There are no cheats on android, but thank you for the offer

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Fuck! How to make this whore cum... Her orgasm bar reaches the middle and stands stupidly in place, although the arrows blink that the bar should rise... The player gets up and she doesn't... Complete bullshit! Is this a glitch in the game? Does anyone know?

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes