Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Why my game all time crush when i hover over the "cum" button with my mouse?
Have u a folder called "cheat" in ur "game" dirctory with a picture in it?
I tested it and when the picture is not there the game crashes.

And u only need one of the cheats!
_cheat.rpy for the simple version with text at bottom OR
cheat_02.zip for the right side (with picture) version
NOT both!

Hope its helpfull for u :)

***edited my inital post too to be more understandable***

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
In the android version, the game gives errors when having sex with Jessica, when you click ignore, the game continues, but the sex scenes with her do not load. There is also a mistake with another woman, there is no image of her in the bar, there is a dialogue, but there is no woman. In the scenes with Helen and Sarah, everything seems to be fine.

Reactions: Jackpot_LiAng

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
think there's a glitch with the notepad, I completed all task that should be done to go to the bar but the task for the whore's won't complete even though I've done it a few times now. Any advice?

bassackwards

Jul 1, 2020
This game is great if you cheat, but almost unplayable without cheating due to the grind and game mechanics.

Use UnRen (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v1.92717/) (I recommend UnRen0.91) and choose option 6)Force enable rollback (scroll wheel) to allow you to scroll back to keep from needing save scumming to seduce the milfs. Use option 3)Enable console and in game press shift and D to bring up the list of variables to change to eliminate the grind.

Use the Ox52 mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-10-3-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/) to adjust stats you want to change. Ox52 is great!!! It can be used in any renpy game and can easily change any characters name (press alt and m to bring up the Ox52 menu).

The cheats 2 mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/ns-evolution-v0-3-9-hotfix-3-peter_leach.82784/post-7779470) lets you click to refill your meters during sex scenes.

Check the notepad to determine your goals and bang hookers and talk afterwards to unlock stuff. Hope this helps.

Jul 8, 2022
In the android version, the game gives errors when having sex with Jessica, when you click ignore, the game continues, but the sex scenes with her do not load. There is also a mistake with another woman, there is no image of her in the bar, there is a dialogue, but there is no woman. In the scenes with Helen and Sarah, everything seems to be fine.
I thought i saw in a thread the dev say these issues were resolved in the hotfix, which the unoffical android didnt have apparently...i am running into the same issue and am using android version.

I asked the dev in a dm about creating an official android version, but he explained there were technical issues to overcome...so maybe in the future?

Can anyone tell me how to apply this hotfix to the android version?

Ross86

Mar 12, 2018
The 3.9.1 should be already out since August. Yet no idea when it will be available here and what is the real changelog.

Vyva

Apr 1, 2020
The game is great but the grind is a little bit too much. I was just working for cash, spending on food to live, and exercising, and I was really bad at making the whores cum even with stamina because the character would cum and then her arousal would drop back and I wouldn't be able to reliably get it back up again. Once, yes, twice, no.

Once you enable cheats and make the grind a little easier, the game is a lot more fun. I'd recommend some difficulty settings for people like me that can't keep up with all of it. I'm not saying remove it, because earning the orgasms is fun, just no need to make it so time consuming.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes