Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
True and this might have been worth the wait after all ..if its not another 6-12 months :D
Production has been slow for sure. This also a real game in the truest sense. Many of the games on this site are not real games, they're just a linear slideshow. This guy has actually developed game mechanic and is one of the few devs to successfully turn sex into an actual activity in the game...not just an animation or slide to unlock. I enjoy the other games, dont get me wrong, but NS-Evo has a much greater depth. I have subscribed from time to time and the Devs vision for what the game is supposed to be is what makes me want to support him.

I do wish there was a character creation option though :LOL: ...but thats asking a lot for a game I have paid 8$ for. If there was a way to combine NS-Evo+HS2+'Where the heart is' I would buy it today

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Production has been slow for sure. This also a real game in the truest sense. Many of the games on this site are not real games, they're just a linear slideshow. This guy has actually developed game mechanic and is one of the few devs to successfully turn sex into an actual activity in the game...not just an animation or slide to unlock. I enjoy the other games, dont get me wrong, but NS-Evo has a much greater depth. I have subscribed from time to time and the Devs vision for what the game is supposed to be is what makes me want to support him.

I do wish there was a character creation option though :LOL: ...but thats asking a lot for a game I have paid 8$ for. If there was a way to combine NS-Evo+HS2+'Where the heart is' I would buy it today
Indeed, this game really is one of a kind ..I cant believe how often I open this thread and subscribestar to see that its still going :D

I would pay good money for a character creator though haha

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
This also a real game in the truest sense. Many of the games on this site are not real games, they're just a linear slideshow.
Seriouslly? so use video instead of images and all of a sudden its a "real game"

It is still using the same aspects any other game on this site is using. RenPy...

Honestly I do not get it.

Every scene in this game is a recorded Virt-a-Mate video loop. The game mechanics have not changed. So it takes this long just to rerecord new scenes?

I stand by what I said earlier....this update is a money grab, to keep from loosing subs.

Reactions: xDuckSx

kjhakjnsjak

Mar 8, 2020
Every scene in this game is a recorded Virt-a-Mate video loop. The game mechanics have not changed. So it takes this long just to rerecord new scenes?

I stand by what I said earlier....this update is a money grab, to keep from loosing subs.
I 100% agree to that statement.

As long as there is no update that you can actually download and play stop giving that guy money.

Reactions: xDuckSx

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
yeah i agree to HDiddy too its more than 1,5 years now without any update....and in devs post from march he already said we will be able to play "soon" now in his new post again we will be able to play "soon"....like i said coming soon 2027....

rubiks

Aug 23, 2018
Seriouslly? so use video instead of images and all of a sudden its a "real game"

It is still using the same aspects any other game on this site is using. RenPy...

Honestly I do not get it.

I think he means you actually have to be involved during the scene, there are a bit few strategies, things to learn, and resources to manage.
while in most VN games there are things to grind, sure, but you mostly just watch the scene.

I can see why it takes such a long time. the current version there are few women that have almost 200 video files for each woman and most of those need to be edited.

I mean I would prefer if he just released one woman at a time that is how you can keep the update rolling, and the game gets new content instead of just making a really big update in a long long time.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I think he means you actually have to be involved during the scene, there are a bit few strategies, things to learn, and resources to manage.
while in most VN games there are things to grind, sure, but you mostly just watch the scene.

I can see why it takes such a long time. the current version there are few women that have almost 200 video files for each woman and most of those need to be edited.

I mean I would prefer if he just released one woman at a time that is how you can keep the update rolling, and the game gets new content instead of just making a really big update in a long long time.
You are basically just watching a scene here, however controlling what scene you are watching. It is similar to any other game like Being a Dik where you may have options on what sexual position you want to use and you then watch that scene. In the end it is all about how many scenes you have recorded.

No I really don't see why it takes a long time and certainly not more than 6 months. I make video long form video ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour, in the end each video is more than 300 clips cut and edited, in addition to adding sound effects for the sex scenes. It takes me 2 months to put that together....with most of the time spent editing sound. His sound is the same song played on a loop with basic sound effects.

Come on man...

Call a spade a spade. Anyone could have extracted the game and replaced every single model with their own VaM versions by now. Why because it took me nothing more than a week to create video for a single model using TK17...so after almost a year...well...you see where I am going.

Reactions: Frostvein

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
You are basically just watching a scene here, however controlling what scene you are watching. It is similar to any other game like Being a Dik where you may have options on what sexual position you want to use and you then watch that scene. In the end it is all about how many scenes you have recorded.

No I really don't see why it takes a long time and certainly not more than 6 months. I make video long form video ranging from 30 minutes to 1 hour, in the end each video is more than 300 clips cut and edited, in addition to adding sound effects for the sex scenes. It takes me 2 months to put that together....with most of the time spent editing sound. His sound is the same song played on a loop with basic sound effects.

Come on man...

Call a spade a spade. Anyone could have extracted the game and replaced every single model with their own VaM versions by now. Why because it took me nothing more than a week to create video for a single model using TK17...so after almost a year...well...you see where I am going.
To your point, i dont understand why you have not capitalized on this business opportunity you see available.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes