Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
Just add some more characters and pregnancy mechanics .
And just release next update already. I think developer can then update the character modelswith periodic updates just like the "Holiday Island" game :WeSmart:
yep his last update wasnt finished to so he could push one out already

Drako1966

Aug 24, 2019
I like the game and was on his subscribestar for a couple of months (decided to kick the dev some funds). If the dev is this slow to update then there are other games I will support instead (Game of Hearts for one). Looking at the update clips he's released, I'm not sold that he has done a years worth of work on this project. It seems he took (some) already unattractive clients and made them even less attractive. I get that as a gigilo you have to D some questionable looking clients until you buid a reputation (system missing) but the protaginist is built to well enough to corrupt some attractive females in questionable situations (bar, lonely, phsycological domination of women met around town). Instead he seems more concerned with floopy old tits, oversized vaginas, and feet. To each thier own but the character and storyline development over the last year seems rather weak.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I like the game and was on his subscribestar for a couple of months (decided to kick the dev some funds). If the dev is this slow to update then there are other games I will support instead (Game of Hearts for one). Looking at the update clips he's released, I'm not sold that he has done a years worth of work on this project. It seems he took (some) already unattractive clients and made them even less attractive. I get that as a gigilo you have to D some questionable looking clients until you buid a reputation (system missing) but the protaginist is built to well enough to corrupt some attractive females in questionable situations (bar, lonely, phsycological domination of women met around town). Instead he seems more concerned with floopy old tits, oversized vaginas, and feet. To each thier own but the character and storyline development over the last year seems rather weak.
Floppy old tits, LMAO

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
I am not super excited about the art direction the women have taken, ie they look more haggard than I would like. But I also don't have the skill to remake it the way I would prefer. This game still has one of, if not THE best concepts and gameplay I have seen, period.

Reactions: xDuckSx

rufus-brutus

Nov 21, 2021
will it be that the desenvolvedor died? , in the 25/06/2023 he updated post with content of the 0.3.9.3 and until today anything?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I think folks need to call it what it is...this has gone through the same formula of everyone else in this forum..

1) Make a decent game that gets a lot of people's interest...but say it is not finished
2) Get a bunch of subscribers up by maybe making an update every 2 months or so
3) Once you get a steady stream of cash slow everything down significantly only providing a small update here and there to make it seem like it is still a thing
4) Once people start complaining talk about your real life issues and the trials of being an indy developer
5) Keep taking peoples money with no updates.....

That's the formula. We have all seen it or variations of time and time again. People do not realize that the best way to get these folks to do anything is to kill your sub, but no they keep giving folks free cash month after month.

This guy is at No. 3 so lets see what happens.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
Update

Progress Report - New Brothel, Beautiful Visuals, Player Bedroom
Updated Brothel Content
More content is on the way and it's about the Brothel! Screenshot 2024-06-25 070508.png
Due to the need to match the simulation to create more coherent progress in the game the 'activities' that take place inside the Brothel are being updated to the new system.
Keeping the Borthel as it was caused the Brothel's main function in the game to not be fulfilled: The simulation that you learned in the first quests was pretty different from what will be found in the updated clients as you progress in the game.
Although the most refined and advanced version of the simulation will not arrive yet, the current state with the pose and location changes and also a new way of performing acts (this is no longer just slow, medium or fast pace, but being possessive, affectionate, rude, etc.) already resulted in a way of playing (or f*cking) that was quite different between one system and another. There are certain other things in the new simulation which are better if learned from scratch in the Brothel.

The Brothel women are also from an older generation, the same dev era of Deborah and Jessica, so the upgrade was necessary since putting three different content generations would be too different in content quality and type, affecting even the gameplay.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070524.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070539.png
Models and New Environments
Proper Brothel Room - Aim to achieve maximun immersion during sessions
The room recreates both in dimensions, style, light and equipment what would fits better for what Mimmie´s place is...
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070539.png Updated Staff

The models were reworked to represent more realistic figures both in facial and body details, for example Mimmie's body now represents her true age. New realism enhancers morphs have been used. Feet, knees, genitalia, back, abdomen, upper chest and face details are even better than those shown in the previous updates.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070620.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070635.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070652.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070718.png

A subtle base expression is applied to the faces to try to represent personalities, faces in real life are molded according to the character of the person.
Observe the face of the whores, who in the same pose and with the same expression convey something different in their shapes.

At least two of these Brothel models will arrive for the build, if possible all four since the renders are being completed faster for them as they only have condom option which translates into almost half the quantity of videos compared to the clients (although there may be one surprise regarding condoms...

Not just the Brothel
The use of these Morphs was also applied to the clients, the shapes are the most realistic possible, the most notable difference is in the faces, more realistic shapes were achieved.
Corrected Jessica and Deborah Faces
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070738.png
The player's room has been also improved to represent a better setup for fucking... gameplaywise, now you must upgrade your room for this purpose.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070758.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070816.png

Different colors and types of linens will be seen depending on the look of each woman to mimic a replacement as the days go by. The color of the lights may also vary.
More variety and better immersion were achieved with it, some details were added so that no area looked empty.
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070846.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070900.png
Screenshot 2024-06-25 070917.png

There's just a little more left, the upgrade of the Brothel was necessary for what was stated above, the animations were mostly done since at the time of creating it I was separating the ones that were too much for the clients and suits better for a professional... there are more than enough facial expresions anims, poses and mocaps in the library. The job is basically to render right now and everything goes smooth, just a little more and it will be ready.
The content has missing a pixel to look the way I wanted, and now it is complete, it looks beautiful and real. Soon we will be able to enjoy all of this in the game with the new system, physics and videos at 60fps.

thedooran

Feb 2, 2023
WOW! This looks freakin great! I have played this game since it the 1st build and it has just gotten better and better!

Reactions: MarekV
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes