Ren'Py Abandoned NS-Evolution [v0.3.9.2 Hotfix 3] [Peter_Leach]

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Yu think this animation is shit, then play "Lifeplay" game
Don't get me started with LifePlay....LOL

This game would be so much better with a variety of models. All the models come from VaM so it should not be hard to do, but for some reason all the models are old, wrinkly, and mehhh. For all you saying "realism," realistic is variety....from the model looking MILF...down to Timmy's fat mom next door and everything in between.

Reactions: Sam1971
Dec 7, 2019
I am not against ugly, not against poor body, because there are many kinds of people in life. But every model is very ugly, the body is very poor is very excessive, there are many older still maintain very well, the body is very wow, the face is very beautiful. The author should add some beauty and ugliness in all ages to balance. 20.30.40.50.60 years old.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I am not against ugly, not against poor body, because there are many kinds of people in life. But every model is very ugly, the body is very poor is very excessive, there are many older still maintain very well, the body is very wow, the face is very beautiful. The author should add some beauty and ugliness in all ages to balance. 20.30.40.50.60 years old.
Most of the women have very bangable bodies and only a few of them have ugly faces. Also, it's a game about a male prostitute. Do you think every woman who pays him for sex should be hot? Hell no.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Most of the women have very bangable bodies and only a few of them have ugly faces. Also, it's a game about a male prostitute. Do you think every woman who pays him for sex should be hot? Hell no.
Do you think every woman who pays him for sex should be ugly?

Reactions: tiannanjianshen

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Do you think every woman who pays him for sex should be ugly?
No, but I'd rather the game be more realistic about it. And before someone says "it's a fantasy" the realism IS the fantasy, gawddamnit. This game is better than 99% of what's out there simply due to the fact that the creator wasn't afraid to give the women pubes.

Reactions: drago30

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
No, but I'd rather the game be more realistic about it. And before someone says "it's a fantasy" the realism IS the fantasy, gawddamnit.
That is fair but reality is not just the opposite side of an extreme. I think what some of us are saying is that every model is well...not all that attractive. It would be nice where you get a variety of models in the game so ultimately you as the MC can decide who you want to fuck.

Fat and Ugly, Fat and Fine, Butter Face, Certified Banger, Mom Next Door, GILF, etc....

What we have here for the most part is Fat, Old, and Ugly.

This game is better than 99% of what's out there simply due to the fact that the creator wasn't afraid to give the women pubes.
Well this is what happens when everyone is using Daz for their renders and being rather lazy about making models look unique.

Reactions: tiannanjianshen

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
That is fair but reality is not just the opposite side of an extreme. I think what some of us are saying is that every model is well...not all that attractive. It would be nice where you get a variety of models in the game so ultimately you as the MC can decide who you want to fuck.

Fat and Ugly, Fat and Fine, Butter Face, Certified Banger, Mom Next Door, GILF, etc....

Frankly, seeing as how the protagonist isn't a shota (young) and has full load of facial hair, I don't see why any attractive woman would pay him for sex. If people crying for more attractive women get those, I think it's only fair that we get a less gross MC as well. Especially given how there are shaving and grooming mechanics in the game that do nothing to improve his appearance. I mean, y'all are more bothered by how the women look, when you can chose not to have sex with them. While I'm more bothered by how he looks because I have to see a disgusting beard in every scene.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Frankly, seeing as how the protagonist isn't a shota (young) and has full load of facial hair, I don't see why any attractive woman would pay him for sex. If people crying for more attractive women get those, I think it's only fair that we get a less gross MC as well. Especially given how there are shaving and grooming mechanics in the game that do nothing to improve his appearance. I mean, y'all are more bothered by how the women look, when you can chose not to have sex with them. While I'm more bothered by how he looks because I have to see a disgusting beard in every scene.
Fair point. Unfortunately for everything in this space from games to video to art work, males always seem to be an afterthought.

Dec 7, 2019

Well this is what happens when everyone is using Daz for their renders and being rather lazy about making models look unique.
Yeah man, nothing against ugly because it makes the game real, but it's all ugly and outrageous. The model of the game is better to achieve a balance of beauty and ugliness.

Dec 7, 2019
Speaking of beards, MC can go to the barber shop to shave. And it can be shown shaving in a game sex video. But it will grow back after a while.

ujiraya177

Mar 12, 2024
is this game abandoned or what? 1 years and no update whatsoever. Can anyone subscribed to his social media handle comment on it. This game is really unique and was hopping if the update will drop soon or not.

Oroblar

Dec 25, 2023
anyone having issues with anal scenes?
when i pick the middle option "steady hitting" or something game crashes and it opens a log file

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/03Rel.rpy", line 2971, in <module>
NameError: name 'wolf_ass_state' is not defined
and then the whole list of script calls
happens with Sarah, Lillian every time
haven't tried with other girls, i imagine is the same

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
anyone having issues with anal scenes?
when i pick the middle option "steady hitting" or something game crashes and it opens a log file

and then the whole list of script calls
happens with Sarah, Lillian every time
haven't tried with other girls, i imagine is the same
yep its the same for me....if you still wanna do anal go slow till the hole is more open than you can fuck

Reactions: Oroblar

chope

Jun 4, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know if there will be a new release in the end?. Please and thank
you

ujiraya177

Mar 12, 2024
Hello. Does anyone know if there will be a new release in the end?. Please and thank
you
I have been asking the same question, guess the people paying for the subscription aren't available in the f95zone or don't care to share any news. Anyways the potential of the game is very good so hope its not abandoned.

kjhakjnsjak

Mar 8, 2020
i am here, i paid for subscription for about a year or so but stopped now, because i think it became a scam now. but there are still around 70 subscribers.
i watched the 20minutes video and i agree it looks good but there is still no update, no timeline and no eta for an update. the whole development process is way too intransparent for my taste.

Reactions: xDuckSx

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
dev is slow expect a update by summer or later this year. he still hasn't upgraded all the models yet

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes